Telling MinJung

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 DaeYeol's P.O.V

 "Hyun, do you mind if I go through his friend list?" I asked him as I clicked on the hyung's friend list. I didn't wait for an answer because I knew that he was going to say yes. I looked through his list and tried my best to look for the girl that I saw in the movie theaters with him. A smile crept up when I found her after a few scroll. I click on her picture and her homepage popped up. JungShi Ro was her name... I tapped on her photo button and all her pictures started to load. When all her pictures finished loading, I scanned through to see if I could find their couple picture. Then, I saw a picture of the hyung and JungShi noona making cute faces and WooHyun hyung was kissing JungShi noona's cheek. I clicked on the picture to see it close up. When if loaded, I tossed the phone to SungYeol hyung and he caught it.

----

 SungYeol's P.O.V

 When DaeYeol tossed me my phone, I looked at the picture and my eyes widened. N-no.. t-t-this can not be.. WooHyun is cheating on MinJung... Does she know? Maybe she doesn't know and I have to tell her. But what if she thinks that I'm lying? Wait I have this picture to prove it to her. I saved the photo and grabbed my jacket that I bought yesterday with my mom. 

 "Hyung, where are you going?" DaeYeol yelled as I stormed out of my room.

 "I'm going to MinJung's house to tell her this," I yelled. I ran down the stairs and shoved my shoes on.

 "Where are you going?" my mom asked me "dinner's ready."

 "I'm not hungry," I said as I turned the doorknob and sprinted. 

 I ran my way to the bus station and looked for when bus 95 was going to arrive. I looked at the schedule and it said that it'll arrive in ten minutes. I cursed under my breath and looked for an empty taxi. I looked up, down and to the sides to find one, but no luck. I had three options.

A) Wait for the bus

B) Look for an empty taxi

C) Run

I chose C and ran straight until I saw bus 95 pass me. What the fudge? The schedule said that it'll arrive in 10 minutes. I ran back to the bus station before the bus and looked at the schedule. It turned out that I looked at the morning one and not the evening one. I laughed awkwardly to myself and pulled my wallet out. I pressed my money against the card thingy and it beeped. I looked around for an empty seat and saw bunch of empty seats. I chose the one that was all the way in the back since the back is super fun. It's a bit bumpy and it's fun.

 When I arrived at her house, I remembered what I was going to tell her and ran to her house. I pressed the bell a million times and I heard an angry steps heading towards me. 

The door flung open and someone screamed "WHAT!" It turned out to be MinJung that was in the middle of her makeup. 

"I need to talk to you, it's urgent," I said. I walked in and took my shoes off. MinJung shut the front door when I took my shoes off and we went upstairs together but silently. When we arrived, I closed the door but not completely. I sat down on her bed and watch her put her makeup on.

 "What is it that you want to tell me?" MinJung asked me. Then I remembered why I was here and opened my mouth to speak, but my courage to tell her suddenly shattered and I couldn't tell her. She gave me a looked and a minute later she returned back to her makeup.I face palmed and twiddled with my thumb.

I took a deep breath and shut my eyes. "NAM WOOHYUN IS A JERK AND HE'S CHEATING ON YOU!" I yelled. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She stopped applying her makeup on and turned around.

"What?" MinJung asked me. Her voice was mixed with anger, sadness and confusion. 

"Look, DaeYeol told me that he saw WooHyun with another girl, also there is a proof that he's cheating on you," I said as I grabbed my phone from my back pocket. When I was about to take it out, her phone rang.

"Hold on," she said as she picked her phone up. When she saw her screen, her face brightened up and she answered her call. "Hello? Oppa~ I'm putting makeup on for our date. Yeah I know. Wait.. You're going to be at my house in five minutes? Oh.. Okay... I'll be out in five minutes. Bye, love you," MinJung said. 

 It must be WooHyun.... 

"Look, tell me now, I got to go in like five minutes," she said as she walked to her closet to pick an outfit. 

"I just told you, WooHyun's cheating on you," I told her with confidence. 

"LOOK SUNGYEOL AH, I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LIKE WOOHYUN BECAUSE.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU HATE HIM! HE'S SUPER SWEET AND NICE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYONE THAT HATES WOOHYUN. HE'S A SWEET BOY AND I LOVE HIM. I LOVED HIM SINCE... I FIRST LAID MY EYES AT HIM. I KNOW THAT HE LOVES ME BECAUSE HE TELLS ME THAT ALL THE TIME. IF YOU ARE GOING TO ARGUE WITH ME, I WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! JERK FACE," MinJung suddenly yelled. I let all the words sink in and I could feel my heart ripping. 

"FINE! I'LL LEAVE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE'RE BEST FRIENDS! YOU KNOW WHAT... WE ARE NOT EVEN BEST FRIENDS ANYMORE SINCE YOU CHOOSE HIM OVER ME!!!" I suddenly burst. I stood up and slammed the door shut when I walked out.  I could feel tears about to run down my cheek. I felt my hurt burning in a really hot fire. I walked out of MinJung's room and sat behind the tree that MinJung and I would always lean on. We also told secrets that we never told anyone.. Not even Hoya. I replayed the scene when MinJung yelled at me and I yelled at her. I broke down in tears... 

 I shouldn't have argued with her, I should have just showed her the stinking picture so she wouldn't have said that to me... I shouldn't have come here in the first place. I wiped my tears away but it was no use, since I was still crying. I sobbed silently to myself when I heard a high pitched squeak. I stood up and looked over to see what was making that loud noise. It turned out that it was WooHyun, parked in front of her house. I spied on WooHyun to see what he was doing. He was on the phone and he was laughing. It's probably the girl that DaeYeol saw. When MinJung walked out of her house, he turned his phone off in hurry and acted like nothing happened. And MinJung didn't even catch that...

 

Why is MinJung so blind?

 

----

Hoya's P.O.V

I was studying when suddenly my stomach started to growl, telling me to eat something GOOD. As I walked out of my room, I heard MinJung talking to someone. Since I was super curious of what was going on, I decided to eaves drop on them. I stood in a angle so MinJung and the person couldn't see me. As I got closer, I noticed that it was SungYeol. But this conversation sounded pretty serious.

...

I hid in the guest room while SungYeol angrily ran down the stairs. I sat down on the bed and thought about this whole thing. I decided to go to WooHyun's Facebook, since most of his identity is posted there. I turned my laptop on and typed in

www.facebook.com.

I made a new account, since MinJung nor I had a Facebook. When I finished, I went on WooHyun's profile and looked through his info. It said he was in a relationship but didn't tag anyone. Probably since MinJung didn't have a Facebook. Currently I was on MinJung's side, since there wasn't any proof that he was cheating on her. I looked at his photo and carefully scanned through them. When I clicked the next button, I sat there in shock..

SungYeol... Was right....For the first time..

There was a picture of a girl making a duck face and WooHyun was next to her, kissing her on the cheek. My hand shook in anger and I shut my laptop by slamming it. 

Nam WooHyun... You're dead... How DARE you mess with my sister...

 

----

HEHE~ I decided to end it here :)

WHAT WIll HAPPEN NEXT~~~??

haha XD sorry for the late update.. T___T I've been busy these days...

OMG!! guess what!

So I go to church.. and there is this dude and he looks JUST like DongWoo from Infinite!!! NO JOKE!!! his humor, laugh and his look! I even asked some of my friends from school (non-asian) and they said yes!! 

And on Sunday... I FINALLY TALKED TO HIM! He's like 3 grades upper than me.. BUT WHO CARES!!!

I even have pictures of him making faces that DongWoo would make!! 

OMG OMG!! I'm SPAZZING!!! I got to stop spazzing and talk about this story!!

--

Okay.. back to topic... I hope you guys lilked this story :) I'll try to update ASAP!!!

---

OMG! BACK TO SPAZZING!! XDDD 

If you guys are curious, I'll write a blog about it :DD

    -Love 

          b1a4lova~