WHAT?!?

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 MinJung's P.O.V

 I'm scared. That's all that came to my mind. I didn't know where we were going and what she was going to do to me. Why me? Because she did this ninja move on Hoya and made him faint. So here I am, locked in the woman's car with Hoya that's unconscious. I looked around to see if I saw anything familiar. Nope. I should have listened to mom... If I didn't talk to this psycho, I would've been with SungYeol and telling him how sorry I am. I closed my eyes, since I was bored to death. "WAKE UP!" someone yelled at me. My legs jerked, which caused me to open my eyes. We were at this ghetto neighborhood. How did I know that? Because I saw people smoking and there were bottles of alcohol on the floor. The buildings looked old and the road quality was poor. The lady parked in front of a big building with bunch of spray paint writings. I tried to wake Hoya up but he was still unconscious. Then the door opened and these two ahjussis grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the car. I cried and yelled at Hoya because I thought maybe he would wake up. But I was wrong.  

 The two ahjussis dragged me to the basement and kicked the door to open it. The room was dark so I couldn't see a thing. The light came on and the place looked like an old bar that failed. They handcuffed me and threw me to a couch. I just laid there because I was actually half asleep. But the ahjussis were heartless and bothered me. A few seconds later, this ahjussi came with Hoya. He was being dragged because he was still unconscious. The ahjussi that was carrying just dropped Hoya on the hard cement floor and grabbed a rolling chair. He got Hoya, put his unconscious body on the rolling chair and tied him up with ropes. 

 "W-what are you going to do to him!" I yelled at the ahjussi. He just smirked  and poured a glass of water on Hoya. He woke up and looked around. He saw me and smiled. He tried to get up but since he was tied to the chair, he couldn't. 

 "W-what is this? LET ME GO!" Hoya yelled. The ahjussi's just laughed and cornered around me. 

 "STOP!!!" I yelled.

----

SungYeol's P.O.V

 2 hours ago

 I was walking to MinJung's house. Even if MinJung won't really accept my apology, I still want to see her face. It's been like forever since I've seen her face and I'm starting to get worried. As I was walking, I stopped myself at least ten times because I knew that I was right and it was actually MinJung's fault. Maybe she'll think that I'm those nice guys and I'm easy to get. Maybe I shouldn't go. I was about to turn back but I realized that I was already in front of MinJung's house. I knocked on the door and practiced what I was going to say. The door opened and I looked up. I was a bit disappointed that it was a maid, but I'm pretty sure MinJung's like listening to music or something. 

 "May I speak to MinJung?" I asked the maid. 

 "She's not here right now, I'll tell her when she comes back," she said as she did a 90 degree bow. 

 I knew it! Maybe MinJung's still pissed at me and told the maid that she's not home or something. I was walking home when I saw DaeYeol and his group of friends in the playground. Wow... They still play around in the playground... I changed my destination and ran to DaeYeol. When he saw me, he froze and I could see in his eyes that he was trying to come up with an excuse. "Have you seen MinJung?" I asked DaeYeol. He looked surprised that I asked him where MinJung was and not what he was doing here. 

 "I saw her hop on a white car with Hoya hyung. I kind of saw the driver's face and it's an ahjumma," he answered. This is bad... What if MinJung got kidnapped or something!?! Does the maid know where they were going?? I ran back to MinJung's house and pound on the door. The maid opened the door and did a polite bow. 

 "Yeah yeah yeah, do you know where MinJung and Hoya is?" I asked her. 

 "They said that they'll go to SungYeol's house to apologize," she answered. I nodded and ran to the playground. I need a time to think. I sat on the swing and thought about what an ahjumma can do with a car, Hoya, MinJung. Maybe she kidnapped them! I called the police and report missing twin. The police said that they'll do everything to find them, since MinJung and Hoya's dad is a chairman in a big company. I thanked DaeYeol and ran around yelling MinJung and Hoya's name. 

 I searched everywhere for them but they were no where in sight. I was running around when I saw a cafe. I hesitated to go and buy some coffee, since time is limited. But I need energy so I decided to drink some ice coffee and search for them harder. I ran to the cafe and ordered an ice coffee. 

 

 I was waiting for my coffee when I heard a familiar voice. It was greasy... Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to eavesdrop. "Yes mother. Kidnap MinJung and Hoya and send them to XXXX XXX  XXXX XX XXX XX. Also MinJung and make her loose her ity with some ahjussi's that's around their late 30's. Bye mum! Love you," the person said. M-Minjung! This guy is in this kidnapping thing! I heard his voice before... WHERE!!!  WOOHYUN! Then my buzzer rang and I ran to grab my ice coffee. I handed the worker the buzzer and ran out the cafe. I called the police and told them the address and they said that they'll be there soon. I hung up and looked around because I didn't know what to do. I now know what they're gonna do to MinJung but I don't know how to go there!! AISH!!!!!

 A taxi came and I gave him this address. He typed it in the navigator and drove me there. Just wait MinJung, I won't let you loose your ity to those disgusting ahjussis.

----

 Hoya's P.O.V

 I saw MinJung crying and begging the ahjussis to set us free. They already took her jacket and t-shirt off. Thank God she wore her tank top today. The ropes were tied almost everywhere around my body. My hands were tied behind the chair, my leg was tied on the leg of the chair and my body was tied so I couldn't move even my legs. I'm so sorry MinJung that I can't do anything. I have to keep you safe but... I'm so sorry, I should have stopped you. The man had torn her tank top off and MinJung was bawling. I can't hold it in anymore, I have to stop them. I tried to free myself but it was impossible. 

 BANG

 I looked behind me and saw SungYeol. Everyone froze and looked at SungYeol. He had ice coffee with him, he would... "LET HER GO!" he yelled. I was pretty impressed that he had the guts to say that. The ahjussis just laughed and ignored SungYeol and went back to ripping MinJung's clothes. He untied my hands and I could see blood gushing to my fingers. 

 "I'll take it from here, call the cops," I said as I untied the knots. 

 "What do you think you're doing!?!" one of the ahjussi yelled. He ran to SungYeol and punched his face. His ice coffee dropped and splattered everywhere. 

 "MY COFFEE!" he yelled. 

 "That's not the case right now!!!" I yelled at SungYeol to keep him back on track. SungYeol got up and punched the ahjussi's face. The two ahjussi that was with MinJung ran to SungYeol. I ran to MinJung and gave her a hug. She was crying because I'm pretty sure she was scared to death. I started crying because I couldn't do anything and just watch her. 

 "O-oppa... Help SungYeol.. I'm fine," MinJung stuttered. I looked at her, gave her a peck on her forehead and punched the ahjussi that tied me. 

 


  I started to loose some energy, but these ahjussis were still on their full power. MinJung was fully dressed and I gave her a look. "RUN AWAY FROM HERE!" I mouthed. She looked at me and SungYeol and mouthed "WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS!?" "JUST GO!" I mouthed. She ran and an ahjussi tried to catch her but I stopped him. I used my tae kwon doe skill and kicked the ahjussi's face. They were all on the ground, catching their breath. 

 "FREEZE!" someone yelled. I turned and saw at least ten cops with guns. I put my hands up high and the cops handcuffed the ahujussis. The doctors checked SungYeol's condition, since he was more wounded than I was. 

----------

FIN OF THIS CHAPTER~ 

How was it..? So do you know what that means?

WooHyun= Krystal's little sister's son. 

(Summary)

So basically, Krystal's little sister gave birth to WooHyun and she really wanted a daughter. So she put WooHyun in the orphanage and that's when WooHyun and Jieun from "Really You Why You" adopted WooHyun. 

How does he know that Krystal's little sister is his real mother? They bumped into each other, started a conversation and BAM~ 

Also WooHyun wanted the ahjussi's to MinJung as the final revenge.