3 Months Later

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

  MinJung's P.O.V

 I was out on the balcony at my house to breathe some fresh air. I was staring at my backyard and the memories I had with SungYeol played in my head. I smiled by myself like a fool and closed my eyes. "SungYeol..." I heard my door open, so I turned my head to see who it was. It was Hoya in his uniform. 

 "Hey! Sorry I couldn't walk with you... I had basketball practice. I hope you're not mad at me for not walking with you," Hoya said as he wiped his sweats with his arm. 

 "I'm not, I actually liked walking by myself today. It was more peaceful," I said as I walked in my room. I closed the balcony door and sat on the edge of my bed. Hoya moved my chair so we could face each other. "By the way... Why did you want me to act like we weren't related when I came back?" I asked Hoya.

 " I knew you were going to ask me this question," Hoya said as he wiped more sweats off his head.

 ~Flash Back~

 "When you were in the United States, I was like the school kingka. Well.. I'm still a kingka but I had like a higher rank. I had bunch of friends and on my birthday, valentines day, white day, and before Christmas, my friends would give me presents. I was actually pretty happy because I would get like fifty presents from my friends on those special days. I thought they were my true friends but they weren't," his voice started to crack. I held his hands so he'll feel some comfort because that must heart... Having fake friends...

"They just wanted some popularity so they were using me. Every day they'll ask me to hang out with them and such so they could be kingkas. One day, I chose WooHyun to be my other half and all the people that are suppose to be my friends ditched me. They talked behind my back and God... when I heard those words.. my heart felt like it was getting stabbed... " He said as a tear fell.

~End of Flash Back~

I was pretty shocked to see Hoya crying. But I wiped it with my thumb and gave him a smile. He smiled along and a tear dropped. 

 "I'm sorry... I just didn't know this happened to you... I thought you were like embarrassed of me so you didn't want to admit that we were related," I said as another tear dropped. Hoya wiped my tear and sat down next to me. He put his arms around me to comfort me. I smiled at gave him a hug and this time it wasn't just a hug.. It was a hug full of I'm sorry and I love you. 

------

 After that we got more closer to each other. For dinner, we went to an Italian restaurant that we went to when I came back. I ordered Shrimp Linguini and Hoya ordered the same thing as me. "You guys look cute together," the waitress said as she wrote down our order. I choked on my own spit and everyone in the restaurant looked at me.

 "W- we're siblings," Hoya said. I kept on choking and Hoya handed me a glass of water. 

 "Oh.. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to like... I'm sorry," the waitress said as she collected our menus. When she left, my choking went away and I could breathe again. We were started having deep conversations until our food came. Since we were starving, our conversation stopped and we ate our spaghettis. 

 "Oh by the way... Hows SungYeol?" Hoya asked me. I looked over to his plate and it was empty. Wow.. He eats fast..

 "I'm not sure.. we haven't talked ever since that day... I don't know where he is anymore," I said with my mouth full. What I said as 100% true. After that day, I haven't seen his face. Plus I haven't seen his brother either. 

 "Thats strange... Yeolie doesn't disappear just like that... did you guys get into another fight?" Hoya asked me with a are-you-serious face. (-_-)

 "Well...He asked me out and I kind of rejected him.. I asked him to ask me three months later. He agreed with me and told him that he'll come back three months later," I told Hoya as I held my cup of spirte. I sipped on my sprite and twirled my noodles with my fork. 

----

 When it was around eleven, we head home. We went shopping together and took photo stickers together. We also bought each other dolls that looked like us. 

 <---- What I picked

 <--What Hoya picked. 

 "Why did you choose the rabbit pig from You're Beautiful?" I asked Hoya as we walked to our house. 

 "It's because you eat like a pig, but you're pretty like a rabbit," Hoya said as he held the teletubbie doll I bought him. 

 "Aw~ You're so thoughtful~ I know that I'm pretty," I said as I touched my beautiful face. Hoya gave me a weird look at me. 

 "Now it's your turn. Why did you buy this teletubbie doll for me?" he asked me.

 "Because you are obsessed with purple and it was the only purple doll I could find," I joked. 

 "-_- Let's go back. I'm buying you a pig doll," he said as he turned around. 

 "I was just joking~ but seriously.. You're obsessed with purple. That's why I bought this for you," I said as I laughed.

------

 We arrived home and I walked up to my room. I opened my bedroom door and I saw balloons and candles on the ground. I stepped in and looked around my room. Then my chair turned around and I saw SungYeol holding a bouquet. The room was actually pretty hot because of the candles. He had a tux on and he looked really cute with it. "Three months have passed MinJung ah... It's your time to make your decision. Will you go out with me?" SungYeol asked me as he held his bouquet up towards me. 

 I smiled and accepted the bouquet. "Of course I will.. I missed you Lee SungYeol," I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back and we stood there. In my room, hugging. Then I heard someone clapping. So I turned around and saw my parents and Hoya clapping. 

 "SungYeol. Take good care of my precious daughter. If you don't I'm going to kill you," my dad threatened SungYeol. 

 "Honey! Be nice to our daughters new boyfriend!!! Anyways, SungYeol. Welcome to the family! Let's have dinner together one day," my mom said as she gave him a smile. 

 "Yeolie, your welcome and welcome to the family," Hoya said as he gave him the man hug. 

 "Wait... What do you mean by your welcome?" I asked Hoya.

 "Wow MinJung ah... Your noonchi increased. The reason why I took you out today was mostly because of SungYeol. He wanted to do this event thingy and I sort of helped him," he said nervously. 

 "Thanks Hoya," I said as I gave him a hug.

 "Looks like everyones happy!" my mother said to everyone in my room. "I remember our love.. It was so complicated," my mom to my dad. They nodded to each other and kissed right in front of us. 

 "Mom... Please do those things privately," I said kind of embarrassed. 

 "Oh! We got to go to a meeting! I'll see you kids tomorrow!" my dad said as he grabbed my mothers hand to leave. 

 "I'll leave you two alone," Hoya said as he followed my parents. So we were the only two left and we just stared at each other. 

 "Thanks for accepting me," SungYeol said as he sat on my bed. 

 "I missed you a lot and school was NOT fun without you," I told him as I sat down next to him. He laughed and looked at me. I did what he did and leaned closer to me. 

 "This is pretty early but I missed you so much," SungYeol said as he leaned towards my lips. We were about a centimeter away. I leaned towards him and our lips crashed.

 "I'll love you to death," SungYeol said after the kiss.

 "I will too."

------

The story ended... ha... ha... XD So yeah.. SungYeol and MinJung are finally going out~~~ 

So I didn't mention this in the story but I will over here~~ So WooHyun is currently doing community service and is in Juvie for planning all these out.

:) So yeah... The story is like happy ending~~~ 

Thanks for subscribing and reading this story!