Kidnapped

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

MinJung's P.O.V

 I was walking with Hoya to SungYeol's house when a car stopped next to us. I turned my head to see what was going on and the window of the car rolled down. It turned out to be the mother of the girl that broke my phone! "Hi! I was just dropping my daughter off of her friend's house! Do you live here by any chance?" she asked me. I nodded and smiled at her. 

 "Do you know her?" Hoya whispered in my ear. I nodded and walked closer to her to have a conversation with her. As we were talking, she suggested to drink coffee together. I agreed and Hoya did too. We hopped in her car and she drove us to a coffee shop.

Or that's what I thought. Things were getting strange. We passed like ten coffee shop but she just passed all of them. "What about that cafe? It looks pretty," I said, trying not to freak out. She just shook her head and focused on the rode. I looked at Hoya and he looked more freaked out than I was. When the car stopped I tried to open the car door that was near me but it was locked. I didn't know where I was going but I hope no where scary.

 We arrived in a building with police all over the place. I was scared because what I was thinking right now was she's going to sue me for being mean to her daughter or something. "Follow me," she said as she opened the car door. I hopped out the car with Hoya and we followed her. 

 "I'm scared," I told Hoya. He put his arms around to comfort me. We walked in the building and it turned out to be a prison. Every person that had a orange jumpsuit with a letter tag on the top left had at least a police next to them. I squeezed closer to Hoya and he squeezed me tighter. Why am I here? We walked down a long hall and turned left. She made a left turn and we entered a room. The room had cement floor and wall and there was a buff police man sitting. He was enjoying his coffee and paid no attention to us.

 "We'll like to see Krystal Jung," the woman said to the police man. He talked in his walkie talkie and assist us to a room with a thick plastic dividing the room in half. 

 

 

  <-- like this

 

 I stood there with Hoya and the woman, waiting for the Krystal person to come out. The door opened and a ajumma walked out the door with handcuffs. She looked about my mother's age. She looked up at us and she started to pound on the plastic with her handcuffed hands. The police calmed her down and forced her to sit down on a chair. "Unni! This is ~~~~'s daughter and son." I did a small bow and looked around. Was there any chance to escape this place?

 "Ah... it's you two... Do you know that I hate your mom?" Well thats not mean at all... is it? "If it wasn't for your retarded mother, I would have married your father!" She yelled. HUH???

 "Wait... What?" I asked her, stepping closer to her.

 " Myungsoo, your father, and I were having a wonderful time together. We were meant to be together! Then your mother comes in between us and takes Myungsoo away from me! Then she blames me for kidnapping her on her wedding when I was at the front seat of her wedding the whole time. So thanks to your mother, I'm here,"  she told me with tears running down. I felt a bit bad for her but I know that my mom wouldn't be like that. I just nodded and walked back to Hoya. 

 "Your time is up," the police said and dragged her inside.

 "I'll take you guys home," she said as she grabbed her purse. I stepped away and shook my head, rejecting her offer. I grabbed Hoya's hand and I sprinted out of this room. I have to get away from this place as fast as possible! As I was running, I saw a police man and stopped running.

 "PLEASE HELP US! THIS LADY IS GOING TO KIDNAP US!" I begged the police man and pointed at the woman running to us. He grabbed his gun and walked in front of us. 

 "Oh Mr. Officer, these are my kids. They have special needs and they think I'm not their mother anymore!" she said as she grabbed my hand. I slapped her hand and she let go of me. I looked at him and gave him a puppy eye. This lady have special needs, not us. The officer just looked back and forth and stepped away. The woman grabbed our hands and she dragged us out of prison. I looked back at the officer but he wasn't there anymore. 

----

Short but interesting.. (I hope..) 

yeah... XDDD So the Krystal person is this character from my old story

 

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

-----

OH!! CHECK THIS STORY OUT~~~

 

 

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival