Sorry

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 WooHyun's P.O.V

"Oppa! I'll be right back, I need to get something from my room," MinJung said. She stood up and ran up the stairs. I checked to see if anyone was around me. I pulled my phone out and I got 3 missed calls and 20 texts. I checked it and it was all from my JungShi, my girlfriend. I read all the text and she gave me mad text of why I'm not answering her calls and why my phone's off.

 "Honey pie, I'm at a very important meeting for one of my after school activities! It's super important and I think it's going to at least two hours. I'll text you when I finish," I texted. I smirked and put my phone away before MinJung comes.

"Oppa! Hold on I'm getting my camera to take a couple picture of us," MinJung yelled. A few seconds later I heard big thuds and I jumped. 

"Are you okay?" I yelled. 

'I'm fine, I'm coming down now," MinJung yelled. Then she skipped her way down and showed me her camera. "Okay, so this is what my brother gave me for Christmas," MinJung said as she turned the camera on.

"You have a brother?" I asked her. I never knew that she had a brother. Since when? 

"Um.. I er... I have a friend that's like a brother, so I call him bro," MinJung stuttered. She tried to smile it off and tried to change the subject. I decided to go along with her and gave her a smile in return. Then all of sudden, I felt my vibrate, and MinJung looked up. 

"Did you hear that?" she asked me. She looked around to look for her phone. I had to think of something quick..

"Oh, that was my phone," I said as I looked at the clock to see what time it was.

2:28 PM. 

"Oh around 2:40, I have to go to a... uh.. DENTIST APPOINTMENT!" I said. I looked at MinJung to see what her reaction would be. 

"Oh, alright. I guess I'll see you later," she said. She shut down her camera, put it on the coffee table and stood up. She walked near the door and I followed her. "See you later," she said. Before she could open the door, I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, so she wouldn't even think about me cheating on her. 

"I got to go~ bye!" I said as I opened the door. Then I heard a sound of something drop. I looked around, but I didn't see anything suspicious. Like a murder hiding behind the bush. I waved at her and left her house with cold sweats running down.

----

MinJung's P.O.V

That was weird. I never saw WooHyun nervous. It looked like he was hiding something from me. Anyways he kissed me, so I'm fine. Oh and also that was a close one! I almost slipped my biggest secret out like that!

 "Is he gone?" Hoya asked me. Before I could answer, he skipped his way down the stairs and whistled. He strolled to the kitchen and picked up a glass of cup. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed the orange juice on the side. He poured the 100% orange juice down his cup and stopped when his cup was almost full. He drank his juice and a few seconds later, he put it down. He had a orange juice mustache and some pulp between his nose and lips. 

"WooHyun is being a bit weird," I told Hoya as I stared at his orange juice mustache. He looked at where I was looking, and noticed that he had a juice mustache. He quickly wiped it away and put the orange juice back to where it belonged.

"Isn't WooHyun always weird?" Hoya said as he rinsed the glass cup. I thought for a moment and realized that Hoya was right. WooHyun was weird. I'm stupid to think that WooHyun's cheating on me, I mean come on MinJung, he kissed you.  I blushed when I replayed the scene when WooHyun kissed me before he left. 

"EARTH TO MINJUNG!" I heard someone yell. I twitched and noticed that Hoya was waving his arms back and forth right in front of my face. 

"HOYA! YOU COULD HAVE CHOPPED MY PRECIOUS NOSE OFF!" I yelled. I started to move back, but then my foot got caught to my other foot and I fell HARD on the ground. When I fell, it made a huge sound.

THUD

"OW! T__T" I yelled. Hoya immediately ran to me and apologized to me immediately. I tried to stand back up, but fell again, which was really embarrassing. But we just laughed.

----

WooHyun

I arrived at the theater that JungShi and I promised to meet. I sat down on the bench, waiting for JungShi when I saw a gang of middle schoolers walking in. They were wearing a uniform that I wore when I was in middle school. I just smiled at thinking about the old days. Then I started to scan their face to see if there was any good looking guys, so I wouldn't have a competition for something when they come up to high school. Oh wait, I'll probably be in college when they come. But I still wanted to scan them, so I did. 

A lot of the guys were... UGLY. They all had chinky eyes and they were all short. I tsked and then I saw a guy near the middle. He was normal looking and he was tall, unlike the others. He also had big eyes as well. I'm guessing that he's the leader of the little gang there. 

 "Guess who!" someone yelled. The person cupped their hands on my eyes and I couldn't see. 

"Hm, is it my little precious JungShi!?" I said as I made a strong turn so she would loose grip of me. When I saw her, I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and linked arms with her. "Shall we?" I asked. 

"We shall," she said. 

The movie was all romantic and it made me sick, since all the girls were all awing at the main guy, even JungShi. The main guys was Kim Soo Hyun. Why did HE have to be movie actor? Maybe I could have auditioned to be an actor so I could get millions of girl's love. 

"Oppa, I'll be right back," JungShi said as she stood up. I scooted back so she'll have space to get out of the theater. When I saw her walking out the door, I whipped my phone out and texted MinJung.

Hey Sweetie Pie~~~ I'm so sorry that I just left like that. I'll make it up to you... See you at school tomm? I texted. I turned my phone off and shoved it in my pocket. I pretended to be into the movie, but I wasn't. 

 

--

Hey b1a4lova here :) sorry for the short chapter and the LATE updates these days....

Please be patient with me ;)

anyways thanks for reading~~ <33333333

I'll keept on writing this story!!!

 

P.S

yes, WOOHYUN Is a BAAADDDBOY