Thank You..

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 "Thanks by the way," I said to SungYeol as I tried my best to wipe the stains out of my white blouse. 

"No problem" he handed me his jacket "you're going to be freezing, it's a bit chilly so wear this since your blouse is wet," he said as he helped me button up his jacket. 

"You are the best friend ever," I said as I gave him a hug. I'm so happy that I have a friend like SungYeol and not someone like Woohyun.

SungYeol's P.O.V

When MinJung gave me a hug, I felt my body getting hotter. It was like when my feet's frozen and I dump my feet in warm water. The frozenness melts by the warm water and makes my legs warm. I wish that she could have hugged me longer, but I didn't want to say it. Even if we're friends I feel a bit embarrassed to tell her that I like her. I think she'll drift away from me when I tell her. 

After school I was walking to my house when I saw a flower shop. I read the sign and it said illa illa, for people who's in love. I looked around to see if anyone was around, and thank god there wasn't. I opened the door and stepped in. I saw a woman around the age of 20 sketching a something on a large piece of paper.

"Hi," I whispered. She didn't even look up and continued to sketch her picture. I got closer to her and greeted her a bit more loudly, but she still didn't look up. I tapped her on the shoulder and she looked up. She looked surprised and immediately stood up. 

"Can you help me pick some flower for this girl that I like?" I asked her. She concentrated on my lips like she was reading my lips. Then she started to move her hands like hand motions. I didn't know what she was saying but I'm guessing she said yes. 

She walked to a bucket of flower and picked a flower from the bucket, and smelled it.

Then she handed me the flower and smiled. I smiled back and handed her twenty dollars and walked out the store. I smiled and decided to go to MinJung's house and confess to her. My walk to MinJung's house was light. When I arrived, I couldn't help but to get nervous. Half of my brain was telling me to go and tell her, and the other half of my brain was yelling at me to go back home. 

I took a piece of paper and wrote a note. 

"I think you are gorgeous, please accept me." I looked at the line and shrugged. Even if it looked all cheesy and such, it's better than nothing.

I took a deep breath and was about to knock the door when I saw her walking pass the door with the little see through glass next to her door. 

She had her dyed hair down. Then I saw a male figure walking behind her. He didn't look like Hoya, because he looked way skinnier than Hoya, he was like flat. He turned around and it was...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun!!!

 I froze and looked at them laughing and having fun. Now 3/4 of my brain was telling me to go home. I know that I shouldn't confess to her right now. I just took a deep breath and my index finger was about a centimeter away when my mouth fell..

They were kissing passionately. My eyes got watery and I dropped the flower and ran. I accidently knocked some tools that was near the steps, which made a big sound. Now I had to sprint so MinJung won't see me.