Change

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

MinJung's P.O.V,

 The rest of the day have been painful. WooHyun breaking up with me, Hoya being all mad at WooHyun and being a jerk to him.. I wish I knew what was going on but.. I don't have the guts to ask Hoya..

 Dear: Diary,

It's me again... I know.. it's been a while since I wrote here. I just miss all the things I had when I first came back. A happy relationship with Hoya. I have a feeling that there is something going on that Hoya and WooHyun's not telling me. Like how WooHyun just randomly broke up with me when Hoya... I'll be right back Diary.

From, 

MinJung

I sat down on my bed, dumbfounded. Hoya MUST have done something to make WooHyun break up with me. Why? Doesn't he know that I am like madly in love with him? My anger started to build up and when I couldn't hold it in anymore, I stormed to Hoya's room. I turned his doorknob but noticed that it was locked. I pounded on the door but he didn't answer. 

 "Look! I know you're in there! I need to talk to you. NOW!" I yelled, still pounding the door. I heard a click and saw the door open ajar. I saw half of Hoya's face and he looked mad. I flinched a bit when I noticed that he wasn't in the mood to talk. He looked really scary and I backed away a bit.

 "Go away, I know that you want to know what happened. I know that you're gonna get mad at me. So just go away." Then he shut the door on my face and locked his room. I sighed and sat down with my back leaning on his door. I really want to know what happened. I just sat there and I heard Hoya screaming. I pounded on the door because I wanted to know if Hoya was okay. I saw some maids come up but I made a face to tell them to go back. They did as I pleased and went downstairs. Hoya didn't open the door so I kept on pounding. I kept on pounding until I heard Hoya's voice. 

 "MINJUNG! STOP POUNDING ON MY DOOR AND GET LOST!" 

 I stopped pounding and my vision got blurry. I didn't faint, I was crying. I felt cold drops of tears roll down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly. If Hoya doesn't want to talk to me, I won't talk to him. I trudged my way to my room and slammed the door shut. 

It's official. I'm mad at Hoya

---

Hoya's P.O.V

 I was in my room, laying on my bed. Rewinding the whole incident of what happened today in my head. 

After I went outside, I went to the emergency stairs and walked up the stairs. I randomly stopped and collapsed and broke down in tears. I knew what was going to happen next. WooHyun's going to break up with MinJung and MinJung was going to be all mad at me. Then I heard the staircase door slam open and I shut my mouth. My face turned straight and my ears pricked and I stood up. I heard some shouting and I knew that it was a couple fight. I tried to exit but I noticed the voice sounded familiar. 

 "I'M FINE! WHY DO YOU CARE? I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME... WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME NOW? THAT YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG?"

 I was 100% positive that this was MinJung. I stopped moving and sat down on the ground.

" How can I hate you? When you mean a whole lot to me..." This was getting interesting. I listened to the whole conversation and noticed that MinJung was being mean and apathetic to SungYeol and his feelings. Cause they were having a conversation and her tone was not the MinJung I knew. The only person that talks like this is WooHyun. 

 I'm mad at MinJung for being apathetic to SungYeol and WooHyun for.... Everything. Then MinJung started to pound on my door when I'm positive that she knows that I'm not in the mood to talk to her. She was getting haughty was well. What happened to the sunny, blissful, and admirable MinJung? 

----

The next morning

I decided to forget everything since

A) Today is a Saturday

B) I don't want to stress over it, again

I went downstairs and waited for my Kimchi soup to come out. I was reading the magazine when I heard these loud sounds coming from the stairs. I turned and saw MinJung. I was surprised to see MinJung not wearing her PJ

  "Where do you think your going?" I half yelled. MinJung gave me a disgusted look and whispered something under her breath. 

"I'm going to meet WooHyun and talk to him. Don't you dare follow me," MinJung said coldly. After that she just walked out without eating breakfast. 

She changed.

 

 

 

 

 

A LOT