At Home with Hoya~

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 After school I ran to my house because I needed some rest. Being someone that I'm not use to is really tiring. I put my hair in a messy bun and washed my face. My makeup washed away and there I was, my old self. I put on a big t-shirt and some loose pants and jumped on my bed. "Do you want something to eat sweetie?" my mom asked me. She was all dressed up and I could smell perfume. "It's alright mom. Are you going somewhere?" I asked my mom. She nodded and my mom smiled. "We are going on a date," my dad said as he kissed my mom's cheek. I awed and started to make kiss faces which made my mom blush. My dad was wearing a tuxedo and he looked really nice. "Dad, why did you name me MinJung and Hoya, Hoya?" I randomly asked my parents. "I name Hoya, Hoya because one of my close friend's name was Hoya and he looked like Hoya when he was a baby. You, we named you MinJung because it's a pretty name and your pretty," my dad said as he smiled. 

 I nodded and looked at the clock. It was 3:32 Pm and my eyelids were closing by itself. "Looks like our little princess is tired," my dad said. He closed the door so I could take some nap. 

 "MINJUNG AH!!! WAKE UP!" Someone yelled. I woke up and looked around. I saw Hoya smiling and I slapped his back. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR? I WAS ENJOYING MY SLEEP YOU KNOW!" I said with my just-woke-up voice. "Chill! I made nutella for you!" Hoya said as he handed me a tray with nutella spread on a bread and a glass of milk. My mood brightened up and I felt bad for hitting Hoya really hard. "Thanks Hoya.. I'm sorry for hitting you hard." "It's alright! Don't worry about it, you know I got hit a lot from you when we were kids," he said as he laughed. 

[ Flashback]

When Hoya and I were in kindergarten people would think we are boyfriend and girlfriends. We'll hold each other's hand and stick together. Of course back than no one knew that we were sisters and brothers. 

 Our kindergarten class were going to a swimming pool for a field trip. I was scared of the water so I would just hang out where there wasn't much water. "MinJung ah! Let's go over there!" Hoya said as he pointed at a 5 feet swimming pool. I screamed and slapped his back. I totally forgot that he was half and the sound of my hands slapping his back echoed. Everyone looked at us and they all looked at hoya's back. Of course, I got sent to the principles office the next day..

[End of Flashback]

 I laughed and slapped his back again. "What is with you and slapping my back? Is it that hot?" Hoya joked. I laughed and the milk that was suppose to go to my stomach came out of my nose. "Oh geez!" Hoya said as he ran out to grab some tissues. I kept on laughing and spilled more milk on my bed sheet. Hoya ran to my bed with his hand full of tissues. He wiped my nosed first and then he wiped my bed sheet. "Don't make me laugh when  I'm drinking milk!" I said laughing.