Apology Accepted

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 MinJung's P.O.V

 I ran around, looking for help. I was running around when I heard a siren. It has to be a police! I ran towards to where the siren was coming from. When I saw the police car, I pounded on the door. The police recognized me and told me to hop on. I felt safe sitting in a police car, even if I felt like a criminal. The police drove back to the building and told me to stay here. I locked the door from the inside and listened to what the police said. I saw more police cars behind me and they were jogging with their guns out. When every police men went in, there was a crowd of people gathering around the building. I hid my face because I didn't want to be known as the criminal when I'm guilt-free. 

 I was starting to get bored because it's been like ten minutes and I get bored easily. I was just laying around when I heard the door open. I stood up and moved to the other side of the car. I looked to see who it was and as I thought, it was SungYeol and Hoya. They were covered in sweats and blood and I started to feel bad. If only I never met WooHyun and fall in love with him... This wouldn't have happened. If I didn't talk to the lady and listened to my mom, this wouldn't have happened. I tried to hold my tears behind but I couldn't. I just let my tears drop and quietly let it all out. I turned away from them so they wouldn't see me crying. I looked out the window and cried and it was difficult. I felt the guilt in my heart, I was mad at myself for being... a to everyone. As I was listing why I hate myself, two arms wrapped around my waist and I turned around. "Yeol ah..." I said. He gave me a weak smile, broke the hug and wiped my tears away for me. But this only made it worse and made me cry more.

 "Babo... You're making it worse," he said as he continuously wiped my tears. 

 "I'm so sorry, I was being so selfish and just... I'm so sorry," I said as I gave him a meaningful, warm hug. I couldn't see SungYeol's reaction but I felt his arms wrapping tightly around my waist. I looked at Hoya and he was smiling at me and giving me thumbs up. I smiled at him and mumbled "I LOVE YOU" to him. He mouthed me too and looked out the window. I guess he wants us to have some privet time together when there is two police in front of us. 

 "Let's get some coffee after this," I said as I broke the hug. But SungYeol pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I'm guessing that's a yes. 

----

 "MINJUNG! HOYA! SUNGYEOL ARE YOU GUYS OKAY!?" my dad yelled when he saw our face. We nodded and we all ran to him as if we were five year olds. He chuckled at seeing us acting like five year olds and hugged us. 

"Dad.. Can we kind of do this like outside... It's kind of awkward... Since this is a police station," I said awkwardly. He looked around, made a "oh... right" face and thanked the cops. I sighed at my dads... forgetfulness. 

"So, should we eat some food since everyone's safe?" my dad asked us.

"Actually, SungYeol and I were planning on going to the cafe. Just the two of us dad." I hesitated on saying the last part but he might join us and I don't want that... 

"Oh.. I see how it is," my dad pouted. I laughed and grabbed SungYeol's hand.

"We'll be going dad! Bye~~" I said as I sprinted to a nearby cafe with SungYeol.

-----

SungYeol's P.O.V

Is this a dream.... I'm sprinting with MinJung right now and she's holding my hand.. And in the police car... she hugged me.... I think I'm going to faint if we do any other skinship. We arrived to the cafe and the both of us were catching our breath, since we sprinted for five minutes. This was the cafe where I heard WooHyun talking to his mom. I just put that memory aside and paid my attention to MinJung. Mostly because these opportunities never comes to me, the ugly one. I stared at her ordering latte. "Aren't you gonna order something?" MinJung asked me. 

"Uh.. I'll have iced americano," I said snapping back to reality. The front-desk employee tapped on the touchpad computer screen and took our order. We sat down next to a wall made out of glass so we could see through it. I saw people walking passed us with earphones on. I looked out the window and started zoning out.

"... What do you think SungYeol?" MinJung asked me. I jerked and turned towards MinJung. I've been zoning out so I didn't even know a clue what she was talking about.

 "Sorry, I was zoning out. What is it?" I asked her. She just shook her head and bit on her nails. Maybe... I should ask her out... Maybe it's too early... The buzzer rang and I went up to the front desk to get our coffee. I gave her the latte and drank my iced americano like a boss. As I was drinking my coffee, I looked at MinJung and admired every single part about her. Her short arms, legs, height... I looked at and it had some whip cream on it. I was about to hand her a napkin but something popped out of my mind.

Secret Garden

I tried to say exactly what Hyunbin said but it was impossible since it's been forever since I saw it. "You got something on your mouth," I said as I showed her where the cream was by pointing at the area where the cream was. But she kept on missing the spot and I had no choice but to do it myself. I got up, bend closer to her and kissed her. I felt this warm feeling that I got when we hugged in the car. But it was more stronger and longer. I opened my eyes and saw MinJung's closed eyes. She enjoying it... OMG OMG OMG OMG~~~~~

I ended the kiss and the cream that was on MinJung was gone. I cleared my throat and sipped on my iced americano.

YES YEOLIE~ YOU DID IT!!!

"Look MinJung... I got something to tell you," I said. She looked up and gave me a cute smile.

 "Go on~" she said as she sipped her latte.

"Can you be my girlfriend? As in like going out girlfriend." I looked at her to see her reaction. She didn't seem surprised or happy. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her... What am I going to do? I just made our friendship better and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to ruin it again!!!

"Um....."

------

hehe >;p sorry it took me F-O-R-E-V-E-R to write this... 

anyways... I'm writing a new ff... (I'm writing a lot... I know)

❤Prison of Love❤

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

I'm Your Secret Girlfriend?

Our Similarities

Please support them~~~ <3