Revenge

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 

Guys... The story's not really long... it's just the AN... I told a joke.. heheh >__< I hope it's funny

 

 

WooHyun's P.O.V

I was late for class; since Hoya punched my face and I put makeup on to cover it. The teacher yelled at me but I didn't care, since I already had another thing in mind, which was revenge. I strolled to my seat and made eye contact with Hoya and he frowned. I smirked at him and walked to my seat. When I sat down, I could see MinJung trying to get my attention with the corner of my eye. But I was too busy plotting a revenge on MinJung and Hoya the moment I sat down. The revenge had to be a good one, since Hoya almost ruined my beautiful face. 

I tried to ignore MinJung today. So she'll get mad at Hoya for dragging me away from MinJung. When the bell rang for a 30 minute brake, I pulled my phone out and the earphone was plugged on. I put the earplugs in my ears and put my head down. I was listening to Girl's Day "Don't Forget Me." The song was catchy, and they are all pretty. I was moving my head to the beat when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I tilt my head to the side I felt the tap. It was MinJung. I gave her my puppy eyes and I could see her cheeks turning red. 

"O-oppa, can we talk?" MinJung asked me. Before I could answer her question, I heard a loud thud behind me. 

"No, you can't go," Hoya boomed. This was getting good.. So I turned around to see what I wanted to see... The two of them fight.

"WHY!?" MinJung blurted out. The whole classroom got silent and everyone had their attention on those two. I looked to see if Hoya was in a panic mode to cover this up, but it seemed like he didn't even care. I looked to see MinJung's and she was too busy with Hoya. 

"Why..? BECAUSE YOUR MY PRECIOUS TWIN SISTER THAT I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE! YOU'RE SO PRECIOUS TO ME AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I... I just... I just don't want you to go to WooHyun," Hoya said out loud. The whole class was dead silent. I could see Hoya's eyes tearing up and MinJung's as well. MinJung softened a bit and it looked like she was sorry. She opened to speak, but she closed it right away. Hoya looked away and stormed out of the class room. The class was dead silent and everyone was looking at MinJung. She was bawling and someone behind me came up and hugged her. I scanned him and looked at his height. He was TALL. It should be SungYeol since no one's as tall as the guy except for SungYeol. 

"MinJung ah... It's okay..." I heard SungYeol whisper to MinJung. Everyone looked down to them and I heard some people in the class whispering. Then an idea sparkled in my head and I smirked. I stood up and my chair made a loud screechy sound. Everyone turned to me, even SungYeol. He glared at me, telling me to not come near MinJung. But I ignored SungYeol and walked straight to MinJung. MinJung stopped bawling and looked up to me. Her eyes were red and her makeup was all smudged. 

"MinJung ah... Let's brake up.. Eung?" I said to her. Her smile disappeared and she looked at me and a tear dropped. I smiled and waved goodbye to her and grabbed my belonging. Today is the day that I could forget about MinJung and go to clubs and meet girls. I walked out of the class and went down the stairs. I heard teachers talking in the conference room, which gave me less chance of getting busted. 

----

 MinJung's P.O.V

"MinJung ah... Let's brake up... Eung?" WooHyun said to me. My face fell and tears were about to pour out. WooHyun flashed me a smirk and turned around and grabbed his belonging. SungYeol turned to me and his face expression turned from panic to PANIC. He took my hand and yanked me up. He dragged me to wherever he was going. I noticed that he opened the staircase door and the sound echoed. 

"MinJung ah.... Are you okay?" SungYeol asked me. But I refused to answer him, since I had a feeling that he hated me. "MinJung ah.. Are you o-"

 "I'M FINE! WHY DO YOU CARE? I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME.. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME NOW? THAT YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG?"I screamed. Another tear fell and this time, before I could wipe it with my own hand, SungYeol's hand reached to my face and wiped my tear away. 

 "How can I hate you.. When you mean a whole lot to me?" SungYeol said as he gave me a hug. The hug was more... warm then WooHyun's hug. His hug felt more.... welcoming and loving. 

W... What is this feeling?

-------------------

b1a4lova here :) I'm sorry for the short chapter and late update... I've been.. Pretty busy I guess...

Guys.. guess what... T___T SCHOOL STARTED T________________T

Okay... I'm gonna make the atmosphere all better...

Why did the chicken cross the rode?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To get to your house

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock Knock!

 

 

 

Who's there??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The CHICKEN!