A Date

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 I was nervous because in 4 hours I'll be with WooHyun. I washed up and grabbed my wallet. "Where are you going?" Hoya asked me. He had Nutella in his hand.  "I'm going to the hair shop to get my hair done for the date, and you better stop eating it because I'm already running low on Nutella and you are going to get fat," I said as I slipped my flip- flops on and dashed out the door. I hid my face because I didn't have any makeup on and me without makeup equals... I don't wanna mention it. Anyways I walked in the hair shop and I saw a looooong line of women waiting to get a haircut. I froze and looked at the time. I only have 3 hours! 

 I ran out and I think it's karma or something because all the hair shops I walked into was full. So  I ended up going to an ahjuma's hair shop. "What do you want me to do with your hair?" the lady asked me. "I'm going on my first date and I want my hair to come out like super pretty!" I told the lady. I wanted to inform the lady that she better not make my hair ugly. I fell asleep because she was taking a long time. When she woke me up I couldn't speak. I was in shock because she had dyed my hair. "W-wha.. Why did you dye my hair?" I asked my lady freaking out. "I thought you wanted me to dye your hair," she told me innocently. I looked at the clock and I only had a hour and thirty minutes. I just handed the lady the money and ran to my house. 

 I opened the door and rushed in the bathroom. I put makeup on, put on better clothing and when I showed my 'new self' to Hoya his mouth dropped open. 

 "Um... Why is your hair... I don't know BROWN?" he asked me. "The lady thought I wanted to dye my hair this color, and you have Nutella on your chin," I told him. I wiped it up for him because he had trouble finding the location of where it was. "Anyways I should go now," I told him as I gave him a big hug and put my shoes on. "Wish you luck!" he said as he blew some kisses at me. I laughed and walked out the door. My phone vibrated and I got a text from WooHyun.

 "Where are you?" 

 "I''m almost there!" 

Even if I wasn't almost there I ended up typing "I'm almost there!" So I took the cab and told the taxi driver the location. "Are you a student?" the taxi driver asked me. I hesitated to answer him, so I just nodded my head and looked out the window. When I arrived I saw WooHyun looking around. I sneaked behind him and gave him a big hug. "Who? Oh hi!" he said as he hugged me back. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "We are going to the movie theater," he said holding up the tickets. I smiled and gave him another hug. "Someone likes to hug WooHyun," WooHyun said as he hugged me back. We were picking out popcorn when I spot a familiar figure. It was... SungYeol! I ran to him, forgetting about WooHyun and gave him a hug. "Hi!" he said as he hugged me back.

"You know him?" WooHyun asked me. I nodded and opened my mouth when everything came rushing in my brain. I am not MinJung the loser, I'm MinJung the girl that WooHyun think is hot. "He's my best friend," I told him. WooHyun put his arms around my shoulder and walked me to the theater. "What about SungYeol?" I asked, pointing at SungYeol left behind. "It's OUR date," he said. I mouthed sorry at SungYeol and walked in the theater. 

---

 SungYeol

 My stupid brother, DaeYeol wanted to watch a fricking kids movie. I wanted to watch it too but not in public, it's embarrassing! When I was waiting for DaeYeol to finish using the bathroom I felt a short arm wrap around me. I knew that it was MinJung's because MinJung is the only person that I know with short arms. I was surprised to see her with WooHyun. I was a bit jealous because WooHyun had his arms around MinJung but jealousy means loosing.When WooHyun dragged her in the theater she mouthed something. "I like him." I was a bit sad because ever since I saw her I fell in love with her. I didn't tell her because I knew that it'll ruin our friendship. 

 While I stared at the door MinJung and WooHyun walked in, DaeYeol thought that it was the most appropriate time to kick my in public. I almost fell but I didn't thanks to my awesome ninja skills. I smacked DaeYeol on his head and walked in the theater with him.