Chiche

Guk

Dongwoon no longer came by the studio and Yoseob was glad for the relief from the constant supervision. I.O. was already doing promotions and the tour was soon to begin. He was talking with most involved in the conference room.

"As you all know, it is their debut. We cannot skimp on anything. We need to make a real splash with them"

"Is it a good idea to have me open instead of close for them?" Junhyun asked

"Yeah, it is beacuse, you are already an established star. Plus we need the focus on them, not you after you get their attention" Doojoon explained

"I also have different choreographies lined up, if we need to change anything along the way" Kikwang added

"Good good. That's it then. You guys can all go. Doojoon can I speak with you for a moment?"

"Sure" They went to his office

"I thought about your proposal" Yoseob said

"And?"

"I think it is a good idea. As a sole investor, Dongwoon feels he runs this company as well as his. I may not cut him off right now, but I am looking elsewhere"

"I understand" Doojoon was satisfied for now. Eventually, he would have Dongwoon completely pushed aside. 

Later in the day, he went to find Kikwang. He was chatting with Hara at a cubicle on the accounting floor.

"Sorry to interrupt Hara. I need him for a moment"

"Sure" she replied sweetly and Doojoon pulled Kikwang aside to a private corner in the break room.

"Did you get home ok? You never called"

Doojoon had resumed taking Kikwang home except last night when Kikwang could not wait for him.

"I did. I  am so sorry. I was so tired, I just crashed"

"I did not ask last time, but I need to know. Were you ok going home with Dongwoon?"

"Yes"

"Nothing untoward happened?"

"Like what?"

"Oh I don't know. Did you have to make any stops, did you meet anyone, things like that"

Kikwang laughed, "You sound like my mother. Yes mama DJ. He took me home straight"

"I am glad to hear that" Doojoon announcee. Kikwang looked perplexed, "Why?"

"Nothing. I just worry about you because you are such an innocent soul Kikwang. This is a big city. I want you to come to no harm"

Doojoon was so earnest, Kikwang hurried to reassure him, "I am alright. I promise"

But Kikwang could not tell Doojoon how at night he woke up sweating after torrid dreams with someone he could not even admit was the star of those dreams.