Poisse

Guk

The music was still playing and Kikwang walked over to get his towel. He was wiping himself, when he felt a presence behind him. He turned and saw Dongwoon. He smiled welcomingly, "Hey, I didn't hear you come. Are you looking for Yoseob?"

Dongwoon shook his head. He was transfixed by Kikwang's smooth chest and the two little brown s on either side. His waist was so slim and his abs so taut. All that dancing had brought his sweat pants to ride dangerously low on his waist. Then he turned to pick an item from the floor and his sweat pants tightened around his backside. It was one you could bounce a nickel off of. That is how taut it was and Dongwoon's hands started itching.

"Do you wanna go out sometime?" he blurted

Kikwang straightened and turned around to face him, "Sure but I will have to check with Doojoon first cause I promised him all my days while here"

Dongwoon's fist tightened but he hid them as he said, "Please do. Since you are not from around here, I would love to give you a guided tour of my city"

"Cool. I would love that. Give me a moment" Kikwang said apologetically as he went to a shelf and got on the tip of toes to bring down his back pack. He could not quite reach the string. When he came to work that day, he had just flung it up there without thinking. Now he was really regretting it until he felt another hand go above his from behind him and carefully get the bag with ease. Dongwoon handed him the bag without a word and he thanked him sheepishly as he turned around to face him. 

"This is embarassing. I just flung it there without thinking. Argh, advantages of being short. I can't get my stuff easily, " he added sarcastically as he kept looking at Dongwoon's buttons. Dongwoon raised Kikwang's face by holding his chin and lifted it up. "I think it is cute. I think you are cute, especially when you pout" Dongwoon said looking into Kikwang's eyes. Kikwang smiled teasingly, "Only my mom thinks I am cute"

If only you knew, Dongwoon thought. The whole building, from what Dongwoon had observed, found Kikwang cute. When he smiled, they simply lit up and he treated everyone the same, which was a disappointment for those crushing on him. The worst was, Kikwang was not even aware they were crushing on him.

Kikwang had the loveliest brown eyes, Dongwoon thought as he kept looking into them and he was coming closer when they heard a voice hail Kikwang, "Hey, Kikwang, hurry up. We gotta go". Dongwoon turned around to see Doojoon looking at them from the doorway, He was  frowning at their close proximity.and walked in. Dongwoon took a step back as Kikwang put on his tank top. 

"Hello Dongwoon"

"Hello Doojoon. Did not mean to hold Kikwang up"

"You were not" He turned to the one concerned, "Are you done?'

"Yes Doojoon" Kikwang answered, "But let's stop by your place first so I can shower". Neither saw Dongwoon's face tighten at that. As they were leaving, Kikwang turned to wave at Dongwoon as he said, "See you then?"

Dongwoon replied with a terse nod as he watched them leave.