Parfait

Guk

Kikwang had to admit it, he loved his work. Creating choreographies, the thrill after a performance, the general atmosphere. He was seriously considering becoming a choreographer full time. Even the choreographers told him he was an amazing dancer and could not believe him when he said he was a trot singer by profession. His students and some of the other idols had also been asking him out and he had to tell them he was already taken. He liked that. KNowing he was spoken for. Just thinking about it reminded him he had to go shower since Dongwoon was coming to pick him up early from the studio. Today, he and another choreographer had been working on some complicated steps and he was sweating from the exertion.

Dongwoon found him still gathering his things and when KIkwang saw him, he perked up for a kiss. To which the other obliged.

"Hurry, I have a surprise for you I want to show off"

"You don't need to Dongwoon, I am suitably impressed" Kikwang said piously. But Dongwoon punched him on the shoulder playfully, "Not that, and what do you mean by 'suitably'?"

Kikwang only laughed. God, how he loved this guy Dongwoon thought. Then he froze. Wait. What? He shook his head and asked, "Ready?"

"Ofcourse"

At Dongwoon's apartment was a grand piano that had not been there before. Kikwang walked around it touching its very smooth and shiny surface. It was a flipping Steinway! "Alright, I am more than impressed. This is a Steinway right?"

"Yes but that is not the surprise. This is". He had Kikwang sit facing him and rushed to the grand piano. He was giddy and excited to perform for Kikwang. He played the piano while singing a lovely song for him. Dongwoon may not have been Lee Ru-ma but for Kikwang he was everything and that was more than enough.

When he was done, Kikwang slowly walked over to Dongwoon and kissed him. Then he looked Dongwoon in the eye " I love you" he simply said.

Dongwoon kept looking up at Kikwang, his heart in his eyes. Then he pulled Kikwang down for another kiss. He stood up and led Kikwang to the room where he made exquisite love to him. He proved to Kikwang he had been holding back and proceeded to do every shocking thing he knew with him. Kikwang welcomed and revelled in it all. They found sleep around`dawn.