Trope

Guk

Kikwang found Doojoon pouring over some album jackets in his office.

"I met a friend of yours today"

"Who?" he asked without stopping what he was doing

"Dongwoon"

Doojoon looked up, "What did he want?"

"To watch the practice session"

Hmm" was all Doojoon said before asking Kikwang if he wanted to go eat somewhere after work.

That night, both went to a grill house that had just opened and caught up on each other's lives. They were leaving the grill house in good spirits, when they bumped into Dongwoon and a leggy lady on his arm. Kikwang was very apologetic and Dongwoon took it as his due, while Doojoon gave only a terse nod. As they went their seperate ways, they heard the lady ask, "Darling, who was that?" But they did not hear his answer. Doojoon dropped Kikwang home before going home himself. He had wanted Kikwang to stay at his place but Kikwang had already found an apartment with a cool roomate.

"So how was dinner?" Hyungseung asked

"Great and here is your doggy bag sir, per requested" Hyngseung clapped in glee as he grabbed it. As he ate he spoke, "How was it catching up with your old mate?"

"Aw Seungii, it was as if I was home again. We talked the whole time. I am so glad I accepted this job."

"Me too" Hyungseung said smartly, "since you pay the bulk of our bills"

"Hahahaha" Kikwang said as he went to his room. 

Dongwoon came by again and this time he went straight to the dance studio. Kikwang was surrounded by a group of pretty girls on the floor and they were listening very attentively to whatever he was saying. Dongwoon waited in a corner so as not to interrupt. At the end of his lecture, one of the girls  leaned into Kikwang and asked as she put her hand on his forearm, "Oppa, you promised to treat us if we did good. When will that be?"

Dongwoon was startled because from Yoseob and Doojoon's assessments, I.O. was never sweet unless on camera. But here they were all cute and cuddly around Kikwang. He laughed, "Don't worry. I have not forgotten. Ok girls, class dismissed.  Jiyoung stay back please. I need to go over some steps with you."

Dongwoon had sat so unobstructively, the others had still not seen him and so while the others left, Jiyoung and Kikwang got into position for practice. It may have only been practice, but it was beautiful. Kikwang was so light on his feet and very fluid in his transitions. And the grace of his motions. By the end, he had removed his tank top because he was sweating so much. Dongwong saw Jiyoung blatantly ogle Kikwang when he was not looking and promised to talk to Yoseob about her behaviour he deemed very inappropriate. At the end of practice, she asked Kikwang if he wanted anything to drink. He told her no, he was fine and she could go home. So she left.