Peine

Guk

Yoseob was beyond ecstatic with I.O. and gave them a well deserved holiday. He had also been working on getting potential investors and he felt things were looking up. Meanwhile, Kikwang was in the dance studio's office with Doojoon,

"Argh! Can't believe my time here is nearly up"

"My offer still stands you know. Kikwang, you did an amazing job with the choreographies here and you even went out of your way to work with other groups here. I think you would be a geat asset. Yoseob agrees with me completely on this."

Kikwang smiled at this, "Thanks for the vote of confidence Doojoon but my time here is up. Hyungseung has already taken over our lease".

Doojoon came closer and put his hand on Kikwang's shoulder, "What can I do to make you stay?"

"Doojoon, I will visit I promise" he said as he pulled Doojoon in for a hug.

That is what Dongwoon worked in on and immediately walked up to them as Kikwang pulled away with a welcoming smile at Dongwoon. Without even looking at Doojoon he bent down and gave Kikwang a proprietary kiss, "What's up babe?" and he kept an arm around his waist as he ended up standing beside him.

Doojoon was not stupid as he looked from Dongwoon's satsified smirk to Kikwang's uncomfortable frown.

"Dongwoon can I see you upstairs? I need to talk to you about a little matter on investment"

"Sure. It won't take long Kikwang" he said as he bent for another kiss but Kikwang leaned away. Dongwoon shrugged good naturedly about it and followed Doojoon.

immediately Doojoon shut the door behind them, he swung at Dongwoon. That one simply rubbed his jaw even though it stung.

"I asked you for one little favour. One little favour. You slept with him didn't you?"

"What is it to you?"

Doojoon turned away from Dongwoon. He was so mad. "Dongwoon, how long are you going to keep trying to get back at me? What happened between Sooyoung and I was a mistake. As for Kikwang, there is nothing and I mean absolutely nothing going on between us. So you are wasting your time"

"But you care a lot about him and it kills you to know I took his innocence doesn't it?"

"We were best mates Dongwoon. How did we end up like this?" Doojoon answered with a question of his own.

Dongwoon sat down and looked up at Doojoon, "There is no need rehashing the past. I am not letting him go"

"If I knew your intentions were clear and you could make him happy, I swear, I won't stand in your way. But Kikwang" Doojoon paused,took a deep breath and continued, "Kikwang is everything good and you will taint that".

Dongwoon did not answer. It hurt that all most saw in him was a person who took and never gave. Why did they not give him the benefit of the doubt? Why automatically assume he will mess Kikwang up?

Doojoon resumed, "You have had your fun, now let him go". Dongwoon stood up and walked toward the door. With his hand on its knob, he answered softly, "No. No I won't let him go".