Quoi

Guk

Dongwoon was on Yoseob's company ground by 8am and already it was bustling with activity. He rushed into the elevator and rudely stood infront of someone without apologising, and there was room in the elevator. At a certain floor, all exited including whoever had been behind him. The guy was very polite as he asked to be excused and stepped out. Dongwoon finally got to Yoseob at the conference room and all was settled. Now he had to hurry back to his office. Before leaving, he decided to check out I.O. at the studio to see how they were faring. When he got there the door was slightly ajar. He peeped in but noone was in except for Doojoon who was hugging this guy. He seemed very happy to see him, anyway, happier that Dongwoon had ever seen him. The guy also seemed ecstatic. Hmm, who was he that could bring such a sincere smile to sourpuss' face Dongwoon wondered. He could not stick around to find out since he was already late.

"Ah Kikwang, man. I am so glad you are here"

"No sweat. Happy to help. I saw what you sent me and yeah, I.O. needs some work, but nothing impossible though."

Doojoon hugged him again. Things always seemed so much better when Kikwang was around. They were childhood friends and Kikwang was always pleasant, respectful, patient and kind. He seemed to step out from a hallmark card. Doojoon' parents loved him and were always fussing why he could not be more like Kikwang. If he did not love his friend so much, he would hate him Doojoon thought candidly.

Both got to work and even Yoseob was impressed with the results. The girls were improving and Hara had finally found some common ground between her members and her boyfriend Junhyun thanks to Kikwang's advice. The girls were always eager to help him. The innocent soul he was, Kikwang was always surprised why. They brought lunches, appreciation cards, complimented him and Yoseob decided not to reveal to Kikwang why. In an industry where one became cynical so quickly, it was amazing, refreshing and very pleasing to find someone as innocent and unspoiled as Kikwang. Yoseob liked this Doojoon's friend.

Dongwoon had been hassling Yoseob about progress reports and that one had finally started ignoring his calls or simply redirecting them elsewhere. He had given Dongwoon a date for him to come check up on them. But now Dongwoon wanted to come see before time. They were ready, but Yoseob liked keeping to schedule in such instances. Unfortunately, Dongwoon would not take a hint. He called that day and was redirected to the dancing studio. Kikwang was still going over some steps with I.O. when the phone rang. He left them to go answer it.

"Hi" he answered the ring all chipper

"I want to speak with Yoseob" 

"Sorry but you got the wrong floor. Let me transfer you to-"

"I do not want to be transferred" Dongwoon cut in rudely. Then took a deep breath and said, "You know what? Never mind" and hung up. Kikwang looked at the phone perplexed, before cradling it. Then he forgot about the call as he resumed work with I.O.