Pari

Guk

Yoseob had an in house performance organized with Junhyun's help. He did it around this time of the year when a lot of changes occured to boost up morale and reward efforts. A lot of trainees were let go, while others made it. Countdowns were released and a lot of nerves were on edge. So this in house show was like a goodbye to some and a welcome to others.

The day for the show came and Kikwang planned to have himself a ball because after that, he had only one week left. It was exciting. Even those who did not make it, were giddy. Hyungseung was Kikwang's plus one so he had a good seat close to the stage. Doojoon was MCing and they did not get to see him before the show. Soon, it was underway with every performance being as good as the last if not better. It was so much fun. After intermission, Doojoon came back on to announce a performance not in the programme. It was a surprise, sure to please all with good memories. Every one was expectant. Suddenly the light dimmed and there was a lone figure on the stage. No way. Dongwoon was alone on stage with a microhone as he started singing the very popular and very loved  trot song "Oppaneun punggakjaengi", My Brother is a Street Musucian. He had the audience in stitches at his effort. But he sang with so much heart, he got a standing ovation at the end of it. Hyungseung nudged Kikwang up when that one was still sitting dumbfounded.

The show continued but Kikwang had to leave. He was in a hallway when his name was called. He turned around. Dongwoon was still in his trot suit, which made Kikwang stifle a laugh. They walked up to each other. Kikwang was in tan pants with a blue shirt tucked in and loafers on his feet. In contrast, Dongwoon wore a dark purple suit with a fancy white shirt within that had ruffles at the collar. His only redeeming attire were his black boots. His hair had been sleeked back from his face emphasizing his sharp features and giving reason to why he was called The Arabian Prince behind is back.

"Laugh if you want to" Dongwoon pemitted

"I planned to. Oh I planned to" and he burst out laughing so hard. It echoed in the silent hallway cause they were a floor below and Dongwoon tried to shush him some, but Kikwang could not stop it. It became uncontrollable and borderline hysterical. Dongwoon could not just watch anymore. He pulled Kikwang in his arms and kissed him passionately. For a moment, Kikwang was lost in the kiss, then he pushed him away. But Dongwoon kept him in his arms.

"Don't do that Dongwoon"

"I love you"

"I know" Kikwang said softly and Dongwoon stepped back. "You know? Then why are you giving me such a hard time?"

Kikwang only shook his head and turned to leave but Dongwoon grabbed his arm, "You are going home with me"

"But Hyungseung"

"Not tonight, I have that covered"

They were at Dongwoon's in record time. Dongwoon had already removed his gaudy jacket and loosened his ruffled shirt. He served them both something. As they were drinking, Kikwang asked, "Doojoon put you up to this didn't he?"

Dongwoon nodded. Kikwang sat on the divan while Dongwoon kept standing by the piano, facing him.

"I knew you loved me the night you played that piano piece for me" Kikwang announced in the silence between them. Dongwoon did not say anything so Kikwang continued, "even though you never said it. I did not mind because you showed it to me. But that night-" Dongwoon wanted to interrupt, but Kikwang held his hand up. "Let me finish, that night I was not mad at you. I was hurt yes, even disappointed. But I hurt more because I realised your games with Doojoon were more important than me"

"You knew?!"

"Of course. I have known Doojoon since childhood and you were my lover. Plus I saw your dynamics at work and heard things around. It was not really hard to figure out what was driving you."

Kikwang stood up and paced a little before stopping to stand behind the divan. "I really did not care how we started, I was happy with you. Unfortunately, even though I was a novice to all the delights you showed me, I was stronger than you. Doojoon has always been full of zeal and a tad self righteous. But you, no, and it made you even more appealing to me. Doojoon is practically my brother but you were my best friend and I cannot believe I am letting you make me go through this"

Dongwoon rushed to Kikwang's side and put his hands on his shoulders, "Don't stop" he begged. "I missed you so much and I love you. You hear, I love you" He peppered the words with kisses that had Kikwang melting.

"I have always been easy around you Dongwoon" Kikwang complained

"Then let go" that one said as he started peeling off Kikwang's shirt. As he kissed that hard tanned chest he said, "I am sorry for letting stupid things get in our way" He started unbuckling Kikwang's belt as he continued talking between kisses, "Forgive me Kikwang. I want you to forgive me because you never actually have" Dongwoon said as he his head was bent on one of Kikwang's brown s. Kikwang cupped Dongwoon's head in his hands and brought it up to kiss him full on the lips, "I forgive you".

At that Dongwoon could not wait anymore. They made love right there on the divan.During the after glow, their legs and fingers were intertwined. They were now on the plush carpet as Kikwang said, "The song you sang is one of my favourites. It is also one of the hardest to sing"

"Tell me about it. I thought my tongue would twist for life."

"Doojoon told you to sing it for me didn't he?" Dongwoon only nodded yes as he kissed Kikwang's knuckles

"He is a meddler but at least he admits when he is wrong" Kikwang said with a moan as Dongwoon fondled him and kissed his shoulder.

"Do you know that it is because of you that Doojoon and I are reconnecting?"

"I am glad my pain and suffering could be of service" Kikwang said turning his head away from Dongwoon as Dongwoon tried to on those lips he loved so much.

"You know that is not it. But it really did. Doojoon and I had been in a bad way for some time now and you came and made things better"

"All the more reason to love me see?" Kikwang teased as he finally let Dongwoon have his mouth. When Dongwoon was satisfied he begged Kikwang, "Don't go then"

"I have to"

"But I thought we were good now" Dongwoon sat up alarmed

"We are, we are" Kikwang sat up too and put his arms around that slim waist. "But I promised my parents I was coming then. I might at least keep my promise"

"Then let me come with you" Dongwoon demanded

"Isn't that a little impulsive?"

"No, I really want to come with you Kikwang"

That one shrugged "Ok, if you want to why not?"

"I want to" and that was settled.

The following week had Kikwang and Dongwoon going to see Kikwang's parents and Hyungseung finally having the apartment to himself. Doojoon arrived his office to find a dozen roses...scattered around an envelope on his desk  with a gold plated note that simply read, "Thank you". It was a plane ticket to a tropical island for him to rest his over active brain a while.

Yoseob was still being a workaholic and Junhyun was still in a relationship with Hara. Noone knew the identity crisis Junhyun had been facing since the dinner at Dongwoon's and he planned to keep it that way.