Essence

Guk

Kikwang was back at his apartment with Hyungseung. They were lazing about when Kikwang mentioned casually, I might stay a little longer"

Hyungseung shot up, "Really? You are not messing me about are you?'

"Nope. I think I will stay a little longer"

"So", Hyungseung drew closer to him, "You will still carry most of our bills right?"

Kikwang shoved him jokingly, "You really abuse me you know?"

"But I make it worth it with all the wonderful food I bring from home"

"Yeah, about that. Why stay here, when you are practically always there?"

"Easy, freedom" Kikwang shook his head. He wondered what freedom Hyungseung was talking about since he rarely ever went out. He was a good son and even called his parents every week. And they lived in the same city!

Kikwang had to see Doojoon and he called him to find out if he was available. Doojoon offered to come pick him up. At Doojoon's place, Kikwang got some kiddy juice Doojoon always kept around for him. Doojoon's apartment would have been called swanky if it was not so stark in some areas. The living room was a designer's dream along with the kitchen and guest bathroom. But Doojon's own rooms were spartan. No pictures, just the wallpaper that came with apartment and plain brown towels. Kikwang's mother had sent Doojoon some lovely towels that were still packaged. Doojoon needed a girlfriend like yesterday Kikwang thought.

"I want to accept your offer Doojoon, if it is still there I mean"

"Ofcourse it is" Doojoon exclaimed. Then he calmed down. "What changed your mind?"

Kikwang's smile was dazzling, "Not what? Whom?"

"Ok whom?" he asked although he already knew and it was more than him.

"Dongwoon. I promise you Doojoon, I never thought this could happen to me. But it is like I am in a haze".

While Kikwang waxed poetic about Dongwoon, Doojoon was boiling. He had to definitely talk to Yoseob to rush this and get Dongwoon out. He had hoped to get Junhyun in on it but that one was on holiday with Hara. He knew he could not tell Kikwang what was going on because he could tell this was all too new for Kikwang and he would only get hurt. He had to protect his friend from that predator.

Since they settled the work issue, they played some games, video chatted with friends and family before Doojoon took him home.