Soufrir

Guk

Dinner was everything Doojoon had feared and more. He arrived at 7pm sharp as instructed. Yoseob had a lovely villa just outside of the city and had set the meal up in his patio. Tiki lamps were already lit and the table was set. Yoseob went over what they will say to Dongwoon and how they will say it. He also reminded Doojoon to be on his best behaviour. He did not want a repeat of the last debacle. Dongwoon arrived at 8:30pm exactly. Creature of habit.  Yoseob let him in with a hearty greeting. As much as Yoseob also could not stand Dongwoon, he was still dazzled by him. Doojoon told himself it was not envy as he looked at this tall blond god who had it all. Looks, charisma, breeding, education and he carried it all with such ease.

"Dongwoon" Doojoon hailed him as he approached the other and they both bowed at each other. It was more a nodding of the head on Dongwoon's part though. Stuffy jerk, Doojoon thought unkindly. They went straight for the meal and Doojoon allowed Yoseob to carry the conversation as he pandered to Dongwoon's ego. Doojoon was lost in his thoughts when he felt a nudge. 

"Dongwoon was wondering about something"

"What?" Doojoon asked but Dongwoon answered

"I wanted your opinion on the matter before I poured my hard earned cash into this project"

Since you are the only one who has to work for his money, rich prick, Doojoon thought snidely. But he smiled and asked, "What matter exactly?"

He caught Dongwoon's look that said he knew Doojoon had not been paying him any attention before. He simply gave a half smile and answered, "This new assistant you are getting," he made 'assistant' sound like Doojoon was taking advantage of Yoseob, "are you sure he can really deliver?"

"Yes I am" Doojoon answered with confidence. Dongwoon gave Doojoon a look before turning to Yoseob.

"He seems very confident Yoseob,".  I am right here Doojoon  thought, "Anyway, I had already made up my mind so I will come by your office tomorrow so we can iron out the details before I sign the dotted line".

While Yoseob was openly jubilating, Doojoon was fuming within. This jackass always played these power games with them because he held the purse strings. They had to find another investor and he promised himself to talk to Yoseob about it.