Maree

Guk

Dongwoon spent that night in Kikwang's arms and woke up really early so he could leave without disturbing him. After showering and dressing, he watched Kikwang for a moment. He was too adorable, all cuddled in the bed with a pillow. Those full lips of his slightly opened as he breathed evenly. Dongwoon was tempted to ditch it all and join him back in bed. But something told him Kikwang would not appreciate that. So he gave him a peck on those lips he loved so much and left.

I.O. rocked Bangkok and they left the city in very high spirits. Doojoon had not had time to spend with Kikwang so he caught up with him during the plane ride back home.

"How did you find your first tour?"

"Overwhelming. Exciting but still very overwhelming"

"Sorry I did not get to hang out with you more"

"It's alright Doojoon. I was busy getting things for my flat mate"

"I promise to make up for it when we get home"

"Hyung you don't have to. I mean it. You always take good care of me"

"I know I don't have to Kikwang. But I want to" Doojoon stated before his attention was claimed by a flight attendant.

There is no place like home.Hyungseung was not yet back from his parents so Kikwang sorted out his belongings. He was well into the last box when his phone rang.

"You didn't call me when you arrived" Dongwoon said after Kikwang answered

"I didn't know I had to"

"I want to see you" Dongwoon announced

"Not tonight. My roomate is coming back"

"You are chucking me for a roomate?" He asked incredulous

"Not just any roomate" Kikwand said

"Move in with me"

"Wow! Heck no!" Kikwang laughed but Dongwoon did not join in

"I am serious Kikwang, move in with me"

"You are serious" Kikwang finally realised and his laughter died on his lips. "Dongwoon, I don't want to move in with you"

"If you are worried about nay sayers, we can drum up a tale"

"It does not matter. I still do not want to move in with you. Your offer is so random and seems impetuous."

"It's not. I should not have done this on the phone but I was losing my nerve. Kikwang we are lovers now"

"And? It does not mean we need to live together"

"You know what, I did this all wrong. When can I see you?"

"Anytime during this week at the studio"

"Alright. Then we can talk about it face to face" and he hung up. Kikwang only shook his head as he hung up. Dongwoon was rich and on the spoilt side. His call was probably an impulsive one, so Kikwang put the call out of his mind.

Late that night, Hyungseung and Kikwang feasted on what Hyungseung brought from his parents' home. Then they went through all the goodies Kikwang had brought from his trip.It was wonderful to be home.