Probable

Guk

Doojoon wanted immediacy and that was what plagued Dongwoon the whole day. Kikwang woke him up just a couple of hours after they fell asleep to kiss him goodbye. He tried to drag himself out of bed to drive him home but that one convinced him not to worry, So he passed out again. He had discovered how lethargic he was after making love with Kikwang. He was finally up and alert by mid day. First order of the day was to go sign certain papers with Yoseob and go from there.

He was in the conference room pensive as he rolled his montblanc between his fingers. His back was facing the door as he leaned against the room's huge macassar ebony table, so he did not hear Jonhyun coming in.

"Hey Dongwoon, thinking who to crush next?"

Dongwoon turned around, "Hahahahaha" he said as he shook the rapper's hand warmly. "When did you get back?"

"Just today"

"And Hara let you go so easily?"

"Naw. She left before me because of a variety show her agent needed her ready for. But enough about me, you looked really bothered there for a moment. Anything I can help you with?"

Jonhyun often came off as arrogant and aloof but he really had a warm heart. He and Dongwoon were not very close but they were comfortable enough with each other for Jonhyun's offer of help to be accepted. Yet Dongwoon declined the offer. He did not want more people adding on to this. As Jonhyun left, he told Dongwoon, "Whatever it is, dwelling on it is not enough. Figure out what you want the most and go from there:"

It seemed too easy and perhaps cliche even, but Junhyun had a point. It was as simple as deciding what he wanted most. He pulled out his cellular.  He had a lot of preparations he had to have made.

That night Hyungseung was a little peeved Kikwang was not going to be home again. "I promise I will make it up to you I swear" Kikwang said kissing him on his cheek over their sofa. Hyungseung was bundled on the sofa while Kikwang was standing on the other side of it with an over night bag in hand.

"I know your lover is loaded and all but he is too much. He won't give you any breathing space" Hyungseung complained and Kikwang smiled as he answered, "Actually I am the one who won't give him breathing space Seunggi and look on the bright side. You get the whole place to yourself"

"To do what?" Hyungseung demanded and Kikwang thought to himself. That is true. To do what really? Seungii was shy and introverted. It was school, home and nothing else mostly. He promised himself he would put time aside for them to hang out because it had been too long. Seunggi was his hyung but he was so fragile Kikwang felt very protective of him.

Dongwoon came to pick him up and barely acknowledged Hyungseung in his bow. He was too eager to have Kikwang to himself. At his apartment, Dongwoon dropped a mini bomb on Kikwang while they watched tv.

"I want us to go public"

"We have. I believe we are quite an open secret considering I see pictures of us around with the title, The Couple That Never Disappears"

Dongwoon chuckled." You have seen those eh? Accounting even has some stuck in their cubicles at my offices. I was going to reprimand them until I saw a particularly interesting picture of you", Then he added, "I stole it".

"What? Where is it? I want to see it." Kikwang demanded

"Nope. It is for me and me alone when you are not around"

"Please, pretty please" Kikwang pulled out a killer aegyo and Dongwoon nearly caved. But the picture was worth his resistance. If Kikwang saw it, he would become self conscious and probably never do again half the things he now did in bed. The picture of him was not a lewd one. But the camera angle, his position and the lack of guile combined to make a very potent image on paper. Dongwoon planned to never ever let him see that picture.

He pulled Kikwang to himself and the older one said, "I would think the real thing is better than a ographic picture of me"

"I never said it was ograpic"

"Then why won't you let me see it" Kikwang complained as he started trying to unbuckle Doongwoon's belt. But Dongwoon grabbed his hands firmly and kissed them.

"Stop. I am serious. I want to hold an intimate dinner where we can tell our close friends about us. I know they know but I still want there to be no speculation about us. Only certainty." He was so earnest, Kikwang stopped squirming.

"Is that really what you want?"

"Only if you are ready"

"I am" Kikwang said without hesitation.

Dongwoon had asked Kikwang not to tell anyone about anything except his roomate. He told him to leave all the details to him. Kikwang did not mind and found it very exciting. He was looking foward to the dinner.

The day finally came