InEdit

Guk

Kikwang was at a loss for words. He stopped wiping his hair for a moment, then said, "No Dongwoon you cannot sleep here"

Dongwoon reclined against the bed's head board as he crossed his arms behind his head, "The bed is big enough for two. I don't see what the big deal is and  I promise not to jump you. Unless you want me to ofcourse"

Kikwang was shaking his head as he walked closer, "Did you really come here for the show?"

"What do you think?"

"Don't play word games with me Dongwoon"

"Aww you are so cute when you get mad."

Kikwang went to his bag and got out his pyjama bottoms. As he was leaving for the bathroom to put them on Dongwoon asked, "May I have your other pair?" He had seen it in the bag as Kikwang had pulled the other out.

"Yeah, help yourself" Kikwang muttered as he kept on. He came back to find Dongwoon's long frame stretched out. He had at least given him a wide birth on the bed.

"Your pants did not fit so I got these shorts and tank tops instead"

"Are you trying to tell me you packed nothing when coming here?"

Dongwoon sat up. "It was a spontaneous trip. I will get all I need tomorrow. Don't frown so. I miss your smile". But kikwang laid down and turned his back to him. He told Dongwoon over his shoulder, "Don't forget to turn off the TV when you want to sleep" and he closed his eyes. Amazingly, he fell asleep immediately.

It had to be about 2AM when Kikwang woke up. He was hot and restless so he got up and went to the table to drink some water. He was putting the pitcher and glass down when another hand came around to hold his. He flinched but still turned around and looked up. The moonlight fell into the bedroom and he could see Dongwoon's stark face. He looked at Kikwang intently and then he asked, "Don't you want me?"

Kikwang tried to pull away from Dongwoon's arms, "Not this again". He pushed him away and climbed on the bed. Dongwoon remained standing at the table. Then he slowly turned around facing Kikwang. The moonlight fell on him and Kikwang could see him very clearly. He had a determined look on his face as he slowly started peeling off his top. Kikwang was not rising to this. But he still peeked. How far would he go? Dongwoon then slowly loosened his short strings and pushed them down his legs. He stood up after. He was stark .