Bon

Guk

They had walked as far as a street food vendor's. Dongwoon ushered Kikwang in and they found a table in the melee.

"I did not know you frequented such places" Kikwang commented looking around. It was the weekend after all. But even so, there were a lot of people.

"I don't " Dongwoon said. Kikwang turned to face him.

The lady brought the food Dongwoon had already ordered for them and paid for. They ate silently. As they ate Dongwoon kept looking at Kikwang as if waiting for something, then he burst out, "Why are you not mad at me? Why didn't you yell, or something?"

"Did you want me to?" Kikwang asked casually as he drank his soup. He was not as nonchalant as he let on but he really had moved on and did not appreciate Dongwoon dredging this up.

"No but I needed you to react, I needed you to show you cared about what I did to you" Dongwoon said impatiently

"Would that have made you feel better?" Kikwang asked

Dongwoon was frustrated, "We are not playing these word games please"

"Who says I am playing?"

"Stop it!" Dongwoon finally shouted. People turned around to stare so he took a deep breath and grabbed Kikwang's hand under the table as he whispered urgently, "I am sorry, ok? I am sorry"

Kikwang did not pull his hand away, but it was still limp as he said, "Dongwoon it is alright. I never held it against you in the first place. I promise you. I-"

But Dongwoon interuppted him, "Don't be nice to me"

Finally Kikwang put his spoon down as he pulled his hand away, "What do you want from me Dongwoon?"

"You, Kikwang,you. I want you back"

Kikwang gave a small laugh. He wiped his mouth with his napkin, casually got up and started leaving. He was already out of the vendor's when Dongwoon caught up with me.

"Say something Kikwang"

"There is nothing to say", he answered as they walked briskly back, "I have to find Hyungseung so we can go home"

"Let me take you"

"No Dongwoon,no. I don't want you to take me home, I don't want to remember that night and I do not want to be with you". He said all this without any heat.

Dongwoon changed gears."Hyungseung probably wants to shop longer, so stay with me a while longer while he does"

Kikwang stopped walking to look at Dongwoon. He was so enticing, especially in this sunlight, Kikwang thought. But he said, "Dongwoon, you are confusing me with Doojoon. You don't need to try different tactics with me to see which will get you the upper hand. I am very simple in my ways. I loved you and told you so, no games. It did not work out, that is fine. So leave me alone and don't follow me. I mean it"

Dongwoon just stood there through out, even as Kikwang turned and walked away. He kept standing there until Kikwang was out of sight. There was a tightening in his chest  he needed to ease and only Kikwang could do that. He was still standing there when his phone rang.

"What?" he snapped

"Don't get riled. I need to speak with you"

"About what? This is really not a good time"

"When is it ever? Anyway, it is about Kikwang"

Dongwoon gripped his cell, "Do you want me to hang up on you?"

"No no wait. I...I think I can help you"

"Help me with what?"

"Dongwoon, don't act tough with me. I know you love him. Do you want me to help you turn things around or not?"

After a long pause, that one huffed, "Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"Come over to my place and we can go from there". Then Doojoon hungup.