Epuise

Guk

Tempers were running high, the ac was barely functioning and the routine had not yet been mastered. Doojoon's last nerve was going to snap. He had told the producer, the girls were not ready but Yoseob was adamant about keeping the debut date. There were 6 girls who formed the group I.O. and they were talented but the group dynamics were lamentable. Egos were too big and each girl was bursting at the seams to stand out. Another thing that did not help matters was the fact that one of the girls, Hara, was openly dating the company's best rapper, Junhyun. So her members automatically assumed she got the position through the back door even though she proved her worth many times over.

"This cannot go on Yoseob" Doojoon told him during their meeting. "The girls are not ready"

"You don't have enough faith in your abilities Doojoon. But since you keep harping about it, I will get you you some help"

"I have someone in mind" Doojoon said as Yoseob drank his cocoa. He had a sweet tooth.

"You do?"

"Yeah. I think he would do an amazing job whipping the girls into shape"

"You are sure about this?" Yoseob asked

"Yes. I am good at organizing, delegating but what I.O. needs to work on more is their choreography and stage presence"

"Very well. I trust your judgement on this" . Doojoon was about to leave when Yoseob reminded him, "Don't forget, dinner at my place with Dongwoon"

"Argh" Doojoon griped, 'that stuffed shirt? Why are you making me go through this?"

"Because we both need him and his money for the next launch. So if I have to suffer through a self righteous monologue of his, so do you"

"But I feel a fever coming on" Doojoon tried. But Yoseob shook his head. "I want to see you at my place at 7pm sharp"

Doojoon only nodded as he left. 

In the studio, as he packed his things, he simply felt like screaming. The day had been long and now he has to go spend his night with Dongwoon? If only they did not need this guy's money. He found fault with everything and made presumptions at his discretion. He may be rich, smart and from a good family but honestly, Doojoon found him more of an . Oh well, he will just power through it.