So Liandra is the one?

Living the fangirl dream

The next day I had practice with GD again. I crept out from the room so that Donghae would not notice that I left. That man is so jealous so he would probably insist on taking me to the dance studio and then talk to GD some before we started our practice and that would be too time consuming for me and GD, we needed that time for practice. So it was for the best if I went without waking up Donghae. I wrote him a little loving note though so that he would know where I was. I did not want to worry him. Then I ate some breakfast, alone. No one was up yet. I remembered Eunhyuk saying something about late schedules. That was good, then they could sleep in. I smiled and grabbed my bag when I finished my coffee, I went to the hallway to put on my shoes and then I hurried to YG. GD would most likely want to start as fast as possible.

“I have arrived!” I announced happily as I stepped into GD’s dance studio, he stopped dancing immediately and took out his headphones and smiled at me widely.

“Hello there Liliana!” he greeted me happily and walked up to me and gave me a tight hug. When he released the hug he to my surprise grabbed my bag, opened it and started to go through it

“Yah! What are you doing?” I asked upset and tried to get my bag back from him

“Aha!” he exclaimed and then he took up a bridal magazine from my bag, he waved it in front of me “These are not allowed into this dance studio anymore? Okay?” he said severely. I nodded, pouting. “Good” he put it in his bag and closed it “You’ll get it back when we’re done, I need you to be concentrated today, we have tons of stuff to go through” he continued. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

“What if I really want your opinion?” I asked him

“Ask your jealous fiancé instead” GD just replied and went up to the CD player “Take your place now and we’ll start straight ahead, we have no time to lose” he said and I quickly did as he said and he put on the music.

We practice for the entire day. With only a short lunch break and some even shorter water breaks. But it was worth it, we came a long way with the choreographies. And soon we were ready to perform. Then suddenly my sister showed up by the studio.

“Hey guys!” she said happily, we were sitting by the wall catching our breaths after the intense day, drinking lots of water.

“Hey?” I said a bit hesitantly, she had never come to GD’s dance studio before, something must have happened, it made me a little worried. But Liandra looked so happy so that calmed me down a bit.

“Oh hello there” GD smirked and stood up, I rolled my eyes, he was such a flirt. I almost believed that he had to flirt with everything that moved. He went up to Liandra and took her hand and kissed it trying to come off as a gentleman and not as a bad boy. “You grow more beautiful for every time I see you” he complimented her. I waited for her to blush but my sister surprised me.

“Save it for someone else lover boy, I have a boyfriend” she told him and took away her hand and glared at him. I burst into laughter when I saw GD’s face, he looked so surprised. He was not used to be rejected and my sister comes off as a girl that is easy to charm so he thought that it would be a piece of cake to make her blush. 

“Oh come on baby~” GD cooed “Lili is taken now so I can’t have her~” he continued and grabbed her waist, GD was so annoying sometimes, I was hoping that Liandra would put him in his place and slap him hard across his face. He would need that.

“GD get your ing hands off of my girlfriend” both me and GD looked at the direction of the door, Heechul was standing there looking pissed off. he walked up to GD and Liandra and got her out of his arms and pulled her to him and shot GD death glares “Just because Liliana is getting married then it does not mean that you have to go after Liandra, if you touch her again I’ll kill you” Heechul threatened him. GD nodded and swallowed, he had very much respect for Heechul so he would not bother Liandra anymore.

“Thanks baby” Liandra stretched up on her toes and kissed Heechul softly, he smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. I observed them smiling. I loved them together. They were such a cute couple! GD on the other hand stood there looking down at the floor pouting.

“Any day” Heechul told her smiling while caressing her cheek and then he looked at me without letting his hand leave my sister’s cheek

“Hey Lili” he greeted me, I looked at him amused and got hair out of my face

“Hi oppa” I chuckled, he frowned

“What?” he wondered

“You’re just so cute when you’re jealous and protective of Liandra” I told him, he grinned and kissed Liandra’s forehead loving

“It’s needed” he said and glared at GD again then both he and I laughed

“I can’t help it” GD protested and pouted. GD had such a retarded aegyo, I needed to talk to him about that for sure.

“Whatever” Heechul said and rolled his eyes “Anyways, Liliana we’re going out tonight and we have come to pick you up” He continued and ran his fingers through Liandra’s hair and softly placed a kiss on her exposed neck. He seriously could not keep his hands off of her. But he was probably just so in love that he could not help himself and that was only cute and not disturbing at all, surprisingly.

“Really?” I wondered

“Yep, I brought a dress for you, so get changed here so that we can go the restaurant straight away” Liandra said and ran her hands over Heechul’s arms.

“But I need to shower” I pointed out, I felt my clothes clinging onto my body, I was completely soaked with sweat from our intense practice.

“We have showers here, you can use one” GD cut in, I nodded

“Okay, will you come with me Bunny?” I questioned Liandra, she smiled and nodded

“Of course kitten!” she assured me and made Heechul let go of her, but then she looked at her lover suspiciously

“Can I leave you alone with GD without you killing him?” she asked him and caressed his cheek, he grinned nodding

“You can trust me baby, I promise I won’t hurt him” he said giving her his most innocent smile “more than necessary” he added quietly, she heard it I’m sure of, but she chose to ignore it, instead she turned to me.

“Okay, great!” Liandra took my hand in hers and dragged me out of the studio and then we walked to one of the dressing rooms at YG. “Hurry, the others are waiting for us” she instructed me so I quickly undressed and jumped into a shower, washing my hair and my sweaty body. When I finished I dried myself and put on the clean underwear that Liandra had brought for me.

“What dress have you brought?” I wondered as I started to put on make up

“A dress that I know that Donghae will love” she smirked, I chuckled and shook my head. My sister was so weird sometimes.

“Okay, sounds good” I finished my makeup and then I dried my hair and turned to Liandra who reached me a short black lace dress, it was very y indeed “Wow” I eyed it before putting it on

“Donghae sure is gonna love that” Liandra said and grinned. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to agree, he would so love it. I caught myself hoping that he would love it so much that he would feel an urge to rip it off my body. Naughty thoughts Lili. Hehe.

Because I naughty, naughty~

Heechul’s POV

When my beautiful girl and Liliana went to a dressing room to get Liliana ready then I was left alone with Liliana’s stupid dance partner GD. The leader of Big Bang who thinks that he can get any girl he wants. But he was wrong. There were two girls he would never conquer. Liliana, who is madly in love with my favourite dongsaeng Donghae, and my beautiful girl Liandra whom I’m not planning to ever let go.

“So…”GD started and sat down by the wall “How are things going?” he continued, I sat down next to him and shrugged

“Good, and for you?” I wondered as I looked into the mirrors and fixed my brown hair

“Good I guess” he said. He guessed, that made me curious of course

“You guess? What is wrong?” I questioned, normally I only listened to Liandra when she talked about her feelings and stuff because honestly it was only her that I cared about enough to do so. But I was curious now, The G Dragon was troubled about something and I wanted to know what it was.

“It’s just” he started and bent down his head “well, I have everything I ever dreamed of, except of one thing” he continued and sighed and I immediately knew what he was talking about.

“But you don’t have a girl to love and to be loved by” I stated, he nodded. Who could imagine that this guy was just as human as anyone else?

“Yeah, and it is quite frustrating” he told me sincerely and ran his fingers through his blonde hair

“I know GD, believe me, I know. But you will find a girl some day, when you least expect it she will come into your life completely turning it upside down, changing it to the better” I told him thinking of Liandra

“How does it feel?” GD wondered and looked at me

“To be so in love?” I asked, he nodded “Well, it feels amazing and sometimes you don’t even know what to do with yourself because you are so freaking in love. Every time you look at her you feel your heart skip several beats and you just want her in your arms kissing her, worshiping her and telling her how much you love her. It is the most amazing feeling to be in love” I told him smiling feeling my heart beat faster by just the thought of my beautiful girl

“So Liandra is the one?” he asked and played with the hem of his shirt

“Yes, definitely” I said convinced “There is no doubt in my mind” I added smiling

“Are you going to ask her to marry her?” he now wondered

“I have it all planned” I told him simply

“Wow, when thinking of Kim Heechul from Super Junior I have always pictured a self conceited ladies man who will never be tamed and will never get married” GD told me, I did not blame him from thinking that, everybody thought that of me. So I was used to hear that.

“I used to be all that, but then she came into my life and I realised that I did not want to be that Kim Heechul anymore” I said

“She has you wrapped around her little finger” GD stated, I chuckled

“Yes, but I do not mind” I assured him

“Is she good in bed?” he then all of a sudden asked after a moment of silence, I frowned, I did not like that he wondered that.

“We haven’t slept with each other yet” I said and he looked at me surprised

“You haven’t?” he wondered

“No, we haven’t had time, first I was injured for some time and then now, Super Junior is so busy and I want out first time to be perfect so I’m happy to wait just to give her the most amazing first time” I explained and GD looked at me in awe

“She really has changed you so much, and I admire you for thinking that way” he said

“Thanks”

“But isn’t it hard? I mean she is super hot” GD then said, I looked at him in disbelief and remembered what Liandra said, I could not hurt him. Even though it annoyed me that he said that she was hot then I had to control myself for her.

“Sometimes yes” I admitted and grinned

“I would not be able to control myself if I had her as my girlfriend, or if I had Liliana as my girlfriend, damn Donghae for capturing her heart before I had even a fair chance” he said and frowned

“GD, stay away from Liliana and from Liandra” I warned him and put a hand on his shoulder

“I will, but I just like Lili so much” he told me and sighed

“Liliana loves you like her friend so don’t ruin that friendship” I said “you’re important to her, but Donghae, he is her life and no one could ever compete with him. So just give up, otherwise it will only hurt Liliana” I continued

“Yeah I will…and I guess you are not letting Liandra go any time soon?” he wondered, I shook my head

“I’ll never do that, I’ll marry her as fast as I can, so don’t even bother, find yourself your own girl” I told him seriously

“You and Donghae are lucky” he stated

“I know, I can hardly believe it myself” I said

“What can you hardly believe baby?” the voice of my very own angel asked, both me and GD looked towards the door where Liandra and Liliana now stood. They had both changed into dresses. Liliana was wearing a black dress, she looked very nice but my angel caught my attention, she was wearing a pink little dress that made her look both adorable and y.

“That you are mine” I told her and rose and walked up to her and took her in my arms and kissed her softly. She smiled and kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. It could not be better than this honestly.

“Guys we should go” Liliana pointed out forcing us to stop kissing, Liandra pecked my lips before letting me go and then she took my hand in hers.

“You’re right, but wait!!” she exclaimed and  then she walked up to GD and whispered something to him, probably informing him about tonight’s plans. Liliana looked at her suspiciously and then she looked at me. I just grinned at her. Which of course made her even more confused.

“Okay?” Liandra said to GD who nodded

“Yes!” he replied to her and Liandra skipped back to me and took my hand again

“Bye GD!” she cooed and then she took Liliana’s hand too and dragged us out of the studio “Let’s go now!” she said happily, I could not help myself from smiling. This perfect angel was mine. And soon she would be mine completely. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeeeeeeey! xD Here is a quite short chapter for you guys but I hope you like it! :D

School has started now! My last year! Gaaaaaaaa xD So we will see how much I will be able to update. But I have fridays off so I will try to write then! :)

I love you all my amazing readers! AND THERE IS ONLY ONE FREAKING WEEK LEFT UNTILL HEECHUL COMES BACK!!! WHO IS EXCITED WITH ME!? xD

Anywyas, comment and subscribe if you like my madness xD :)<3