Blessing

Living the fangirl dream

 

Donghae’s POV

”Hyung can I talk to you?”

I sat on the bed in Siwon hyung’s room and mentally cursed myself for asking him that. I wasn’t ready to talk to him now! And did I even need to talk to him? Not really but it was the gentlemanly thing to do. And she would love it. I played nervously with my fingers as Siwon hyung sat down on the chair in front of me. I hoped he had any idea of what I wanted to talk to him about, it would make it so much easier if he did. Oh god what if he says no? No Donghae don’t be so negative! Of course he won’t! Oh god he will, I cannot do this! Stupid Donghae I love her to bits! Of course I can do this! And whatever he says it’s not going to be the end of the world, or the end of my relationship with his sister.

“So what do you want to talk about Donghae?” Siwon hyung asked me and smiled at me, okey here it goes

“Hyung, I wanna marry your sister” I said fast, he looked at me slightly shocked

“You want to marry my sister?” he asked and I nodded

“I’ve been with her for almost half a year now and I love her more than anything so of course I would want to marry her, and I would like your permission, your blessing” I told him nervously

“Half a year is nothing” Siwon pointed out

“I know but as I said hyung, I love her more than anything, she is my all, and I would die for her. I will never want anyone else, she is the only one for me and I want to make her mine forever” I told him and he nodded

“Okey, I guess you can marry her” he told me and I smiled widely and stood up to hug him

“Thanks hyung! You won’t regret it, I will treat her like the princess she is and I will never leave her. I will stand by her side through thick and thin. I will hold her when she cries, I will sing her to sleep and comfort her if she had had a bad dream, I will do my very best to always put a smile on her face. I will write her songs that convey exactly the way I feel for her. I will try to make all her dreams come true. I will hold her hand through all of her sorrows and problems. I will tell her day by day how much I love her. I will be the prince she has always been waiting for, the prince that she deserves. I will make her believe in a love so pure, in a love that only exists in fairytales. A love that is ours. I will love her like no one ever before has loved anyone. I will protect her from all bad things and from all bad people. I will always stand up for her if someone badmouths her. I will make sure that no one hurt my precious princess. I will treat her like a treasure. I will make sure that she wakes up every day by sweet words and kisses. And I will make sure that she falls asleep the same way. I will always listen to her and make her believe that for me every single word that comes out of is as precious as diamonds. I will look at her like no one else has ever looked at anyone before. I will worship the ground she walks on. If she was a goddess then I would believe. She will be the only woman I look at from now on. She will be the only woman that has my heart. No other woman would ever be able to compete with her. My sweetest rose, my Liliana. I will come up with new love declarations for her every day. I will come up with new names for her every day, names that shows her just how much I love and adore her. She will be the main character of my life, the heroine of my love story. She will be the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. No one else will be on my mind. I just love everything about her. Her hair, her eyes, her lips, her hands, her legs, her arms, her nose, her ears, her voice, her laugh, her smile, her posture, her walk, her personality. There is not a thing that I dislike about her. How can it be? It is like she was made from the gods. Like she is an angel created just for me. An angel put down on earth just for me to love. The only thing missing her is her wings. But I guess that she cannot have her wings down on earth. She would get even more attention and that I do not want, I want her for myself. She is mine and mine only and I will never let her go. When I have her then not even me can be hat stupid to let an angel go. I will hold onto her forever. And if I can marry her I will be the happiest man on earth. If she say those sweet words of “Yes I will” when I ask her to be mine forever, then my life will be complete. Then I will not have lived my life in vain. To know that she loves me just as much as I love her must be the sweetest price I ever could win. No trophy in the world could compare to winning her heart. And trust me, I will guard over it as if it was the most precious treasure. Because she really is worth it. I cannot live without Liliana and I am so grateful that you will not force me to do so. Your blessing is very much appreciated and I will do everything in my power to not disappoint you and to prove to you that I am worthy your angel of a sister”

“Ahem, Donghae...you should’ve said that to her instead” Siwon said and tried not to laugh

“Oh...right...” I said and he chuckled

“Liliana is very lucky to have you Donghae, I am proud to give you my blessing” he told me sincerely

“That means a lot to me hyung” I assured him and he smiled

“Good” he said and pat my shoulder “Do you have a ring?” he then asked and I nodded

“It is a ring that I got from my grandmother, she told me to give it to the love of my life which without a doubt is Liliana” I said smiling

“Good luck kiddo” he told me and then he left the room and I was overjoyed, I had his blessing! I had already asked her parents and they had said yes, now it was only Liandra left. And that was the scariest one of them all. Without her permission I could not marry Liliana. Her opinion mattered the most. But on the other hand, she loved Liliana above everything else and she put Liliana’s happiness first, so she would most likely say yes. Because believe it or not, I make Liliana happy. I should ask Liandra if I can marry her sister as fast as she leaves Heechul hyung’s side. He’s been home from the hospital now for three weeks and she is always by his side! She never leaves him! Liliana thinks it cute, though she is the only one to think that all the others including me think it’s just plain annoying.

“Donghae?” Liliana’s asking voice interrupted my thoughts and I saw her in the door “What are you doing in Siwon oppas room?” she wondered and tilted her head making her look adorable

“I was talking to him and then he left and then I spaced out” I explained and she chuckled and reached out her delicate hand towards me, I took it and followed her out to the living room where Liandra and Heechul hyung were. Great....

“Chullie~ can I get you something?” Liandra cooed and played with Heechul hyung’s hair, he went into a retarded thinking pose that of course Liandra found adorable making her smile widely like a fool

“Hm... a kiss maybe?” he said and she giggled and placed a soft kiss on his lips, Kyuhyun that was seated on the other sofa started to make vomiting sounds, he hated the lovey dovey Liandra and Heechul hyung the most out of all of us

“Happy?” Liandra wondered and he nodded and kissed her again

“Oh god can you stop kissing!!!” Kyuhyun the exclaimed annoyed “Not even Liliana and Donghae hyung kiss each other that much!” he continued, but Liandra and Heechul hyung ignored him completely and continued kissing. Liliana just smiled and pushed me down on the sofa were Kyuhyun where sitting and then she placed herself in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her. It felt like I was having my life in my arms. My Liliana.

“Kyuhyun let them, they’re in love” Liliana told Kyuhyun who sighed loudly

“I liked them way better when they hated each other” he pointed out

“Just because you were the one she kissed then” Heechul said grinning making Kyuhyun groan, then Eunhyuk who just entered the room decided to join the conversation

“Liandra, who is the better kisser? Kyuhyun or Heechul hyung?” he wondered and both Heechul hyung and Kyuhyun shot him death glares

“Chullie of course” Liandra answered and kissed Heechul hyung again, the name Chullie was starting to get on my nerves; it was really annoying to hear it like every second for three weeks.

“Boring answer Liandra, imagine if you had said Kyuhyun, that would’ve been hilarious” Eunhyuk pointed out, but Liandra just shrugged and kissed Heechul again. Then Siwon hyung entered the room

“Are your lips glued together or something?” he wondered annoyed, Siwon hyung had been positive about their relationship at start, but as the days went on, not so positive anymore. He was pretty annoyed over the fact that they were pretty much glued to each other. Not even I and Liliana were like that.

“Yepp” Liandra answered her brother and kept on kissing Heechul hyung, which only made Siwon even more annoyed so he walked away angrily and soon I got enough as well and dragged Liliana with me to our room. She looked at me confused as I closed and locked the door.

“Those two are really annoying” I muttered and laid myself down on the bed on my back, Liliana just chuckled and straddled me sitting on my stomach

“For the hundred time, they are in love. We are like that too” she told me, I sighed and shook my head

“No we aren’t! We actually are considerate and don’t make out in front of any of the members or your brother!” I pointed out

“Well maybe, but Liandra and Heechul oppa need this after all the hate” she told me firmly, there was no idea to argue with Liliana about this and she was right in a way but it was just so annoying!

“Okey baby, I guess you’re right” I told her and she smiled and bent down her face to kiss me, it made me smile. Her lips to mine always tasted like heaven, or it was like I imagined heaven to taste like “I love you so much my princess” I said when she pulled away, she smiled her sweetest smile and caressed my cheek

“I love you too my prince” she replied and kissed me again

“See? We do this when we’re alone. Not in front of everybody!” I pointed out and she giggled and ran her hands up my chest

“They’ll calm down soon Hae” she assured me but I wasn’t too convinced, I knew Heechul hyung and Liandra too well. They were both passionate people who didn’t care what other thought. So they probably wouldn’t calm down at all.

“I wouldn’t bet on it my love” I told her and she grinned

“Trust me, they will” she said and I couldn’t do anything else but to believe her when she said it like that

“Okey my love” I said and kissed her softly, she depend the kiss after a while and soon she had flipped us over and I was lying on top of her kissing her deeply. Her hands roamed my back and my hands drift over her thighs. Then suddenly she parted her lips letting me enter with my tongue. I explored and we rolled over to the side, I grabbed her leg and pulled it over mine. And just as she ran her fingers through my hair her phone started ringing and we were forced to break the kiss. She sat up panting and smiled at me before she reached for her phone. She chuckled when she looked at it. And then she picked up.

Liliana’s POV

“Hello GD” I answered and I had to bite my lip not to laugh at Donghae’s annoyed face expression

“Hey Lili! How is it? You sound breathless” he pointed out and I giggled

“I’m fine and you?” I asked not answering completely his question, he wouldn’t really want to know that I had been making out with Donghae

“I’m great, I just wanted to call and hear how Heechul hyung is doing” he told me and I chuckled

“So then you called me?” I wondered

“Well nor he or Liandra is answering so yes” he said, though I couldn’t help but to wonder if it was just a lame excuse to talk to me and make Donghae jealous

“Oh...well he is fine. Liandra is taking good care of him” I informed him

“I can imagine that she does” he said chuckling “And how is Donghae hyung then?” he wondered

“He is good, a little annoyed at the moment only” I said and caressed Donghae’s cheek

“Right he doesn’t like me” GD said smug

“Well it’s not necessary you that he doesn’t like, he just doesn’t like that you look at me, talk to me, talk about me, think about me, touch me, dance with me or just simply when you are in my presence” I told him and laughed, GD laughed too but Donghae was glaring at me

“I understand him though, if I had you I would be the same” GD said seriously and I grinned

“Aha...”

“But listen, I was wondering if we could practice tomorrow” GD then said

“I’ll check with Donghae and then I’ll text you later, okey?” I suggested to GD

“Okey that sound good” he replied

“Perfect! But I got to go now GD, I’ll text you, bye!” I said when I saw how Donghae was just looking more and more pissed off

“Oki, bye Liliana!” GD said and then I hung up and quickly pulled Donghae to me and kissed him passionately

“I love you and no one else, remember that” I told him firmly and he nodded

“I know princess and it’s the same for me about you”

“Good!” I said smiling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay yet another chapter! I am sitting at my swedish lesson now and instead of writing my essay I am doing this xD I am the best student ever xD Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. And if only you knew where I am going woth this fan fic, hehe xD

Love you all! <3