Donghae's plan

Living the fangirl dream

 

Donghae’s POV

 

The moment Heechul and Lia laid eyes on each other all of us understood easily that they were still in love with each other. And as stupid as my hyung is he didn’t even make the effort to welcome her home, the woman he loved, she didn’t even get a “hi”. It made me rather angry. Liandra had gone through so much the past months, too much, and she didn’t need or deserve this right now.  I couldn’t believe that Heechul hyung really was that incredibly stupid.

When all the hugging and kissing were over everybody went into the dining room where Ryeowook had set the table with a magnificent welcome home dinner with practically all of Liandra’s favourite dishes. She smiled widely and clapped her hands excitedly when she saw it and gave Ryeowook a tight hug.

“Is everybody here?” Leeteuk then asked and we all looked around, I and Lili knew of course that Heechul wasn’t here.

“I’ll go and get Heechul hyung” I offered and Leeteuk nodded and I left for his room. I found him lying on the bed staring up at the ceiling. “Dinner is ready” I told him and he looked at me seriously

“I’ll be there in a second” he told me and sat up

“Good” I said and started walking out of his room but I stopped in the door and looked at him “Hyung don’t mess this up” I continued and he looked at me slightly confused “She deserves to be treated like a princess, never forget that. So stop treating her like the evil witch” I told him and he sighed

“Not that easy when she hates me” he said to me and I shook my head frustrated

“You two are so blind it’s almost beginning to get ridiculous” I said and walked out and into the dining room again. I sat down next to my very own princess and the princess I previously had been talking about with my hyung. I smiled assuring at Lia and hugged her tightly.

“This mess will get solved” I whispered to her and she nodded and kissed my cheek

“I know, thanks” she said and smiled at me weakly, but then Heechul entered the room and unfortunately the only seat available was the one in front of Liandra. Her face twisted when he sat down and then she looked down at the table.

They didn’t say a single word to each other all night. Lia mostly just talked to Lili, me or Siwon hyung. And Heechul, well he talked to no one. He just sat there quiet and discreetly observed Liandra’s every move. It was so painful to see him like that.  And when dinner was over Liandra went straight to bed due to that she was all jetlagged. I dragged Lili into our room, I was really upset. I sat down on our bed and buried my face in my palms and shook my head. Lili sat down next to me and side hugged me.

“Hae what’s wrong?” she wondered and kissed my shoulder

“Heechul hyung is an idiot!” I exclaimed, Lili sighed loudly and let go of me, I turned to look at her, she looked really sad and defeated

“There is nothing we can do Hae, we have to let them handle this by themselves” she told me, but I could hear in her voice that she wasn’t too convinced by her own words.

“Princess, there has to be something we can do! We can’t just let this happen! We can’t!” I cried out, I loved Liandra like my own sister and I loved my hyung. It hurt to see them like this.

“No Donghae, we will stay out of this, okey?” she said severely and I understood that there was no idea to argue with her

“Okey fine” I said and went to the bathroom, I could hear Lili sigh loudly from outside, this was really frustrating for all of us. She loved her sister to bits and wanted her to be as happy as possible, only a little bit hard with that man. When I came out from the bathroom again Lili had already fallen asleep. I smiled when I saw her and crawled up in bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I couldn’t fall asleep though. I was thinking too much about Liandra and Heechul hyung. Something needed to be done by someone. And that someone had to be me. But what could I do? First of all it would be good if they started to actually talk to each other. What if something would happen if they got locked inside with each other? So that there was only those two. Then they would be forced to talk to each other most likely. I made up my mind quickly and carefully unwrapped my arms around Liliana and got up from bed and then I walked to Heechul hyung’s room. I opened his door as careful as I could and quietly went inside and turned off his alarm clock and then I quickly went out if his room and closed the door. I stood and stared at Liandra’s closed door and contemplated whether she would wake up or not if I picked her up and tried to carry her to Heechul’s room and put her down on his bed. She probably would...unless. I got another idea, an even better one than the first! Lee Donghae you are a genius! So instead of going back to my room I went to Yesung’s room. He possessed what I needed to make my plan work. Sleeping pills. I carefully searched through his room but I couldn’t find them anywhere so I had no choice but to wake him up. I sat on his bed and started shaking him.

“Hyung wake up!” I said and his eyes flew open, he was a very light sleeper. No wonder he needed sleeping pills

“Donghae? What are you doing here?” he wondered and rubbed his eyes

“I can’t sleep, can you give me a sleeping pill?” I asked him and he nodded and sat up

“Sure” he replied and got out of bed and went up to his bag, right I forgot to check his bag. He got out a box of pills and gave me one “Here” he said as I took it “This will sure make you sleep” he continued and smiled tiredly at me, I hugged him and smiled as well

“Thanks hyung” I said and quickly went out from his room and out to the kitchen. There I put on some tea water. Another important thing in my plan. When it was done I poured it into Liandra’s pink cup and put a tea bag in with her favourite flavour and then I put in the sleeping pill. As I hoped for it melted in tea hot tea and disappeared. Liandra would never notice its presence. This was going to work epically. Then I tiptoed into Liandra’s room and put the tea in her night table. I had to bite my lip not to laugh. I had the best ideas ever. So I sat down on Liandra’s bed and put on my best acting face. And now I could continue with my plan.

“Liandra! What is it!?” I yelled panicked and took her in my arms and hugged her tight, I felt that she was very stiff. She was probably confused as hell. After a while I loosened the hug and wiped her imaginary tears. I had never in my entire life seen a person that looked more confused than Liandra did in that moment. And I had to use all my strength not to burst into laughter but to look concerned.

“Donghae?” she then finally said “What are you doing here?” she asked and blinked a couple of times

“I heard you scream” I told her and hugged her again “It was the most heart ripping scream that I have ever heard” I continued and looked at her and managed to squeeze some tears out. Seriously just give me a role in a drama immediately!

“I screamed?” she wondered and touched her lips, I nodded and dried my epic acting tears

“Yeah and it was horrible so I rushed here as fast as I could to make sure that you were okey!”I told her and looked at her concerned “Did you have bad dream?” I then asked her, she frowned and then shook her head

“No” she started “Or, well, at least I don’t think so” she told me, I sighed loudly

“You screamed Danny’s name” I told her and she frowned

“Oh” she said and I saw some real tears roll down her cheeks, it made me a little bit regretful, but this was for her best. If this worked she would be happy. And if it didn’t....well let’s not think about that. I was too confident that it would work. I hugged her again and then I took the cup of tea and reached it to her

“Here drink this” I instructed her, she drank without making any questions

“Thanks Donghae” she said and smiled weakly

“Anything for my little sister” I told her and her cheek wondering when the pills were going to start working. I got my answer about five minutes later when I saw how Liandra had trouble keeping her eyes open and then out of nowhere she fell asleep. I smiled to myself. So far my plan was working perfectly.

I waited another five minutes before I picked her up bridal style. Just to make sure that she was sleeping. Then I carefully carried her to Heechul’s room and pushed the door open which I smartly had left slightly open. To my luck Heechul was sleeping close to the wall so there was plenty of space for Liandra. Just imagining their surprised faces that they would have in the morning almost made me laugh. But I managed to control myself and carefully put her down on the bed just beside Heechul hyung. I observed them and smiled. They looked so good together. Before putting the covers over them I as carefully as I could grabbed Heechul hyung’s arm and put it over Liandra’s waist and then I pulled the covers over them. I then went out of the room and closed the door and locked it. My plan had gone epically. It couldn’t have gone better. Now they just had to realize their love for each other. I chuckled to myself and went back to mine and Liliana’s room and lay down beside her. She immediately turned around and looked at me tiredly. Damn I had woke her up.

“Donghae where have you been?” she wondered and yawned

“Toilet” I told her and pecked her lips “Sleep now” I continued and hugged her tight, she frowned but didn’t bother to interrogate me, she just snuggled up in my arms and quickly fell asleep again. And I fell asleep too, with a smile on my face knowing that I had done something very good.

The next morning Liliana woke up early as she had dance practice with GD. Normally I would feel very pissed off and nag on her not to go and dance with him but I was too excited about my plan to do that. I tried to hide that excitement because Liliana would tell me to stay out of their lives otherwise. But she didn’t understand that Heechul hyung and Liandra needed help. They weren’t gonna fix that on their own. So I was really just doing them a favour! The dorms quickly emptied and everybody went to their schedules. I was the last one left and yet I hadn’t heard a single noise from Heechul’s room. And after a while I had to leave. I closed the front door and prayed to god that everything would work out for the best.

 

Liandra’s POV

When I woke up that morning I was very confused. It took me a while to remember what had happened last night. Donghae had come to me and told me I had screamed and then he comforted me and gave me tea and then all of a sudden I couldn’t remember anything more. But then I felt an arm slung around my waist. I assumed it was Donghae so I snuggled up in his arms. I could understand why Liliana could sleep so good at night, Donghae felt really cuddly. I turned around in his arms and leant my head on his chest listening to his even heartbeats. But then my thought got interrupted.

“Liandra?” a confused voice asked, and it wasn’t Donghae’s voice, it was Heechul’s voice. I panicked and my eyes flew open and I was face to face with my beautiful Heechul. Why was I in his bed? I was sure that I had fallen asleep in my bed last night, Donghae had even been there. But what if that was just a dream? Oh my god... I couldn’t remember anything from last night all of a sudden. What if...Had Heechul and I...? No we couldn’t have... could we? I would’ve remembered? Or? I wasn’t myself yesterday... Oh god we couldn’t have. “Good morning” Heechul then continued a bit hesitantly

 “Heechul” I said seriously and observed him before saying anything, his beautiful brown eyes looked at me tiredly and his hair was a mess and he had a slightly confused look upon his face making him look adorable.

 “Yes?” he asked after a while and I decided to cut to the chase, not knowing was driving me crazy!

“Did we...?” I started but didn’t have the ability to continue

“Did we do what?” he asked and smirked, he knew what I wanted to know... and all trace of confusion disappeared.

“You know what I mean!” I complained and pouted

“No, I honestly don’t” he said trying not to laugh, it was like yesterday hadn’t even happen when he had ignored my arrival

“Heechul stop! Just tell me if we did it or not!” I complained

“If we did or not did what? I have no idea what you’re talking about” he said innocently, this man could change so quickly. From ignoring me to acting like this.

“Fine, did we sleep together or not?!” I exclaimed and he looked at me shocked

“Did you just ASK me if we slept together or not!? I’m offended! That’s a thing that you shouldn’t need to ask! If you’ve slept with me you’ll remember it for sure!” he said upset

“So we haven’t” I stated

“Well you don’t remember so no” he said and I felt relieved “But we can do it now if you want to” he said seductively and quickly pulled me to him and started to kiss my neck, if I had been standing my knees would’ve bailed on me and I would’ve fallen, luckily I was already lying down. But seriously what was up with this guys!? Why was he acting this way!? He hated me!”

“HEECHUL STOP IT!” I yelled and tried to get out of his arms. I did enjoy it but hey I still got my principles! And he was supposed to hate me!

“Come on! We would make such pretty babies!” he said and then he pushed me on my back and sat down on my stomach straddling me and then he grabbed my wrists so that I wouldn’t escape. For a moment there I got distracted and thought about how our babies would look like.

They would get black straight hair for sure. I would love if at least one of the kids got my eye colour and then Heechul’s smile, his voice, my weird personality mixed with his weird personality. He is a player but a really weird one which I love.... Aaaaaw our babies would be so cute! And they would get an assured beauty with Heechul was the father.

“I bet everything I have that you’re thinking about how cute our babies would be” he then said smug and I didn’t know what to answer... damn mind reader!

“I’m not!” I said trying to sound believable

“You were! Aaaaaw, you totally wanna have my babies! If you really want it we can make one now” he said and winked and the he came closer with his face so I wrapped my legs around his waist and threw him off of me so that he landed on the floor

“Ouch! What are you doing!?” he yelled and grabbed my foot as I tried to run away, so I fell flat on the bed and Heechul threw himself over me and buried his face in my neck “Gotcha, you can’t run from me” he said and chuckled, I was very annoyed by now. So I sat up and scowled at him

“The hell are you doing!?” I asked him accusing

“Lia calm down I was just joking, it wasn’t like I meant anything of that, I was just playing with you” he then told me and I felt anger build up inside of me and tears were burning in my eyes. Of course, he had only been joking. Like the last time. I didn’t mean a thing to him. I was just a toy that he could play with whenever he got bored.

“Oh you Kim Heechul! I yelled at him and furiously dried the stubborn tears that were rolling down my cheeks “ you!” I continued and stomped to the door. Unfortunately it was locked.

“Yah!” he yelled after me and grabbed my wrist “What have I ever done to get treated like that!?” He asked upset, I turned around and glared at him

“You are a ing who only care about yourself and you know what!? I ing hate you!” I yelled and started kicking at the door “SOMEONE OPEN THIS ING DOOR” I yelled and sobbed loudly, I couldn’t go through this one more time

“Why are you such a ing towards me!?” Heechul then asked me angrily “Why do you always treat the members like they are the most precious things you have and then you treat me like !? HUH!?” He yelled and I turned to look at him again, I was tired of my feelings now. Who cared what happened now, I was just so tired.

“WANNA KNOW WHY!?” I yelled upset with tears streaming down my face “CUZ I ING LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY!!” I continued and he looked at me shocked, oh god I had really said that

“Liandra I-“ he started but I cut him off by pushing him out of the way and ran to his window and quickly opened it and then I climbed through it. I just had to get out of there and I didn’t care if I died in the process. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Missed me? :) I have tons of things to do in school so bare with me! But I have tons of inspiration for this story now so I hope I can update soon!

Drama, Drama, Drama! I hope you liked the chappie! :)

Love you all and please comment and subscribe, it makes my day :) <3