Meet The Bad Boys

Don't Try To Solve This

 

The sound of footsteps smacked over wet concrete. A car door got slammed back to be closed, after the door was closed a sound came of the car getting locked. No one said anything, but everyone moved. A big door to a warehouse was ripped open and the footsteps now continued in reunion through the huge room. If someone heard, there would be about 3 pair of feet. Two pair sounded normal walking, the third of them had a slight scratching noise to the floor. More like dragging the feet on the floor, than raising them. They pushed one more door open, and entered a rather large office. They all looked around and started looking for something. Things were thrown here and there, draws opened and emptied, closet turned upside down, the chair was cut open in the seat and back, walls got some brushes and all the different paintings and pictures were either smashed or cut. One of the persons stopped up and looked on a photo of what the person thought was supposed to be the office owner and his daughter. The person shrugged and threw it on the ground, stepped hard on it, and picked up the picture. The Leader would love to see that. The three persons ended their job, and had their hands on what they wanted so now they were going back the same way as they entered, one of them unlocked the car, and so they drove away.

 

 

***

 

 

LeeTeuk sat in a comfortable chair, black leather and skeleton made of wood. His legs were crossed and arms resting on the chairs armrests. He gazed out in the air, thinking about everything and nothing.

 

 

The room was rather large and had a fine expression, a little dark, but also rather warm. There were no windows and the light was shallow. There were some good and fine furniture’s all over the room, but not too flashy. All in all the room had – Style.

 

 

LeeTeuk looked up when he heard the door to the passage open. He knew they came back now. And just as he was thinking that, a hand knocked on the door and the door opened. LeeTeuk had now his one hand to his face and a finger traced his lower lip, like he was thinking. The three persons from earlier, entered, and bowed for him at once. LeeTeuk looked at the guys and just sat there, not saying anything, because he expected them to. He raised an eyebrow because he took too long for them to speak.

 

 

“Mission accomplished.” Zhou Mi noted. LeeTeuk’s lips spread in a smile.

 

 

“You got what you came for?” LeeTeuk asked them. They all nodded.

 

 

“And a little more.” KyuHyun teased, and took out the picture he had found in the office. He walked to LeeTeuk and gave it to him. LeeTeuk’s smile spread wider.


“Oh, so this must be the child he begged us for not to kill.” LeeTeuk said while laughing a little. He had this kind of “evil” laugh, which people expect a bad guy to have. Sometimes it could make people shiver and cold sweat would pour out from their body, if he laughed. No one on earth could be as cold as him. Everything about him was cold.

 

 

“I guess Leader.” KyuHyun said and sat down in one of the couches that the room offered. Zhou Mi sat beside him, and KiBum placed himself in the other couch across the table. So they could all have a good look on their Leader, hearing what he had planned next. LeeTeuk starred at the picture, deciding what to do.

 

 

“Those copsy-wopsies didn’t find the last body right? Some idiot called them.” LeeTeuk asked while doing a grimace telling them how much he hated the cops. Even though he was cold as ice, he had humor. A different kind of humor from most people, but it was there.

 

 

“No, they didn’t. And now they never will.” Zhou Mi answered with a glimpse in his eyes, still remembering the body burn and the place burst into flames.

 

 

“They were close though. We had to leave the place quick, because those idiots came. And that guy who called them, you don’t have to worry about him.” KyuHyun said, smiling by himself. LeeTeuk smiled satisfied.

 

 

“Good. They are so slow. I will break them as soon as I get my chances.” LeeTeuk said and made a hand gesture, like he was squeezing something hard and crushing it.

 

 

“Oh, we will get our chances.” KiBum muttered and smiled viciously. Zhou Mi laughed a little by remembering the cops in the vehicle.

 

 

“There were two in a car close to the place, we didn’t think that they would be there, so we would escape that way, not to get caught. But those two idiots were ing fighting each other! And when they saw us they disappeared behind the dashboard like they were afraid to be seen. Idiots!” Zhou Mi laughed hard by the thought. LeeTeuk couldn’t hold a laugh back, and neither could KyuHyun. KiBum smiled bigger, but didn’t burst into laugh like the others.

 

 

“Oh, I just can’t wait to finish them off.” LeeTeuk said when the laugh had died out. He was still smiling wide, because he could just see that image. The cops fighting each other, and then runs away like scared mice, because a car drives by. It would have been beautiful to film.

 

 

“We look forward to that too, Leader.” Zhou Mi said and smiled. KyuHyun gave one agreeing nod, and smiled to the one side. LeeTeuk nodded with a cold smile plastered on his lips. He really couldn’t wait to see the life leave their eyes after torturing them for days. That would be a sweet moment. Indeed a moment to remember.

 

 

“Good, now get going, I’m going to have a conversation.” LeeTeuk said and waved them away with his hand. They all three got up, and bowed before walking to the door, bowed again and exited. KiBum walked behind the other two and wondered about something.

 

 

“Hey guys. Did you know that people actually gets “days off”?” He suddenly asked them, they both laughed a little.

 

 

“Have you ever had “days off” while working for the Leader?” KiBum added and followed their tracks down the hall.

 

 

“I don’t think that there’s a lot going on inside his head.” KyuHyun whispered to Zhou Mi, causing the elder to laugh.

 

 

“No, me neither. But he’s a fantastic killer machine, so I guess that they don’t need brain.” Zhou Mi whispered back and smiled wickedly.

 

 

“Have you ever heard the expression “Vacation” after you guys started working with the Leader?” KiBum then asked. KyuHyun rolled his eyes and shot him a quick glare, before walking further down the passage.

 

 

“Yep, when the Leader goes on “Vacation” with his friends.” KyuHyun laughed. Zhou Mi joined in the laughter.

 

 

“But somehow the friends just never really get back home again!” Zhou Mi laughed and KyuHyun patted him on the back while he was laughing too. KiBum looked at their backs with a slight dissatisfaction in his eyes and a raised eyebrow. The two in front didn’t see his look, and if they had – they wouldn’t care.

 

 

KyuHyun pulled up a gun from his pants at the back, and put it on a table. Zhou Mi took one up from the belt and placed it beside the other gun. KiBum took one up from the belt, one from his pants, one from a belt he had around his knee, and a last one from the inside of his jacket. The other two looked at him with slight smiles.

 

 

“Did you get the one that is stuck up in your ?” KyuHyun asked and laughed, causing Zhou Mi to laugh too by his sudden words. KiBum made a fake laughter and sat down on a chair across the room from them. They had both placed themselves in a couch. Zhou Mi pulled a dagger from his shoe and played a little with it. He dropped it straight down in the couch and it made cut in it.  

 

 

“Woops…” Zhou Mi just muttered and laughed a little. KyuHyun pulled away from him in a fake protest for not getting stabbed by the knife.

 

 

“Are you scared that I would drop it down in your thigh?” Zhou Mi laughed at him and took the knife up from the couch, pointing it at KyuHyun.

 

 

“Yah! Get that thing away from me! You could get hurt!” KyuHyun teased and did a quick move to Zhou Mi’s hand, causing the dagger to fall down on the floor, and Zhou Mi to quickly take his hand back and held it.

 

 

“Ah! What the hell?” Zhou Mi exclaimed. KyuHyun started laughing.

 

 

“Don’t underestimate me.” KyuHyun said and made some “Kong Fu”-hands.

 

 

“I got the power of a Ninja!” He added and slapped Zhou Mi over the head a few times, like he was really quick, and Ninja-ish. He didn’t hit him hard, but just teasing. Zhou Mi couldn’t keep a laugh back, and threw the younger person down on the ground, with just a slight push. Zhou Mi burst into laughter, when he found out how little it took to get the man away from him. Down on the ground, KyuHyun started laughing like an insane. He picked up the knife and gave it back to Zhou Mi, still laughing. KiBum and Zhou Mi were laughing as well, because it just looked so funny.

 

 

“You are a freaking lizard you know?” Zhou Mi told KyuHyun and offered him a helping hand to get up. KyuHyun grabbed his hand, and got up in the couch again.

 

 

“Then you must be a snake.” KyuHyun told him and gave him a slap on the shoulder. KyuHyun looked at KiBum, while figuring out what nasty animal suited him.

 

 

“You can be a slimy snail.” KyuHyun declared. Zhou Mi laughed at his choice of animal.

 

 

“No, that’s not dangerous enough. A Snail can’t kill 10 persons at once. It should be something wicked and cool.” Zhou Mi said, squeezing his eyes together while looking at KiBum, figuring out a good animal.

 

 

“He’s a shark.” KyuHyun teased. Even KiBum laughed at that one.

 

 

“No, he’s more like a… A bear. Or something like that.” Zhou Mi said and looked rather satisfied with his choice of animal.

 

 

“No, he’s a mosquito. Small, annoying, itches when he had been there, and can be deathly.” KyuHyun said and looked at Zhou Mi. He nodded slightly.

 

 

“I’m not itchy!” KiBum defended himself. Causing the others to laugh at him.

 

 

“It’s like a metaphor, stupid. When you have been near people, people you dislike, or they dislike you, it’s going to itch on them. You always hurt them somehow.” Zhou Mi told him, still smiling at him, because he was so stupid.

 

 

“You itch on people.” KiBum just told him back, once again causing the other two to laugh like hell. Zhou Mi picked up his phone as it started vibrating.

 

 

“Yes Leader?” Zhou Mi quickly answered. He got up from the couch in one swift movement.

 

 

“Yes, right away Leader.” Zhou Mi said and walked to the table with his gun.

 

 

“Come, we have to meet with the Leader now.” Zhou Mi said, before the others could speak, they got up and grabbed their stuff. KiBum though with a little problem, getting everything on their right place, when hurrying. They got to LeeTeuk’s room in less than 2 minutes and bowed when entering. LeeTeuk looked at them and made a hand gesture for them to sit down.

 

 

“Hmm… You know that guy Kim RyeoWook right?” LeeTeuk asked. The others nodded.