Chapter 8

An Innocent little Bunny

Henry's P.O.V

I'd just gotten off the phone with my brother.
He didn't sound too happy when I'd told him about the state of Sungmin!
I could hear the worry in his voice, even though he'd tried to hide it.
I mean...I'm his brother..did he really think he could hide anything from me?...

Zhou Mi was looking at me as I'd hung the phone up.

"He's coming!" I said.
"Good...we'll need another pair of hands...Min's heavier than he looks!" Zhou said, letting a frown form on his face, as he shifted Sungmin in his arms.

"Did you speak to him by the way...about this afternoon...at school...with you.. and err.. Sungmin?..." I said nervously.
Zhou Mi returned my look, and shook his fringe into his face.....
"Umm.. no.. not exactly.."
"What do you mean by 'not exactly' Mi Mi?"
"Well..he wouldn't talk to me at all....he just sort of dropped me off at my house, then took off as soon as I got out of the car.."
I looked at him, knowing the reason for my brothers behaviour.
Do I tell Zhou Mi the reason?....
I don't know...
Kyuhyun swore me to secrecy...
GOD.. these boys and their secrets!!...
Zhou Mi deserves to know...
He needs to know....


I decided Zhou Mi should know...I mean, he hugs Sungmin, and Kyuhyun freaks out...I'm surprised he didn't put two and two together when it happened!
"Zhou?....do you know why Kyuhyun acted the way he did today when he saw you and Min." I stated this. I knew he didn't know.
"Why?...do you?!" he asked, widening his eyes.

I nodded my head, and walked closer to him and Min.

Sungmin's head was resting on Mi's shoulder. He had his eyes closed, and his breathing was steady.
Good, he's asleep!

"Kyuhyun acted that way because....."

Screeeeeeeeech!!!

My head snapped back quickly.
A car was careering around the corner, in our direction.
Great timing Kyuhyun.....
I rolled my eyes, and moved back from Zhou Mi, to Sungmin's side.

The car mounted the curb and came to a sudden halt, feet away from me and the two boys.

The car door swung open quickly, and Kyuhyun stepped out, keys in hand, with a face like thunder!

He rushed towards us, and pulled Sungmin from Zhou Mi’s grasp, taking no care whatsoever.
"KYUHYUN!" I whisper/shouted.
"You'll wake him up...be careful!.."
Kyuhyun clamped his eyes on mine, and his face didn't seem to soften much.
"He's not supposed to fall asleep you idiot's!.....you don't know what he's taken"
I realised he was right.
"Okay...okay...you don't need to be a ...just be careful with him.. he's not a rag doll!.."
Zhou Mi didn't seem to know what to do, now that Kyuhyun was here.
Like he said, they hadn't spoken to each other about the incident, and Kyuhyun's eyes were burning holes into Zhou Mi!
"Why did you let him get like this! you should of been watching him! aren't you supposed to be his friend!!?"
Kyuhyun directed this all at Zhou Mi.
I could only sit back and watch.
This whole thing was going to erupt, and to be honest I wanted it to.
Everything needed to come out, and Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun needed to make up.

Zhou Mi's P.O.V

I blinked my eyes.
Kyuhyun could break a person with a look.
And right now, he looked like he was trying to do just that.

"I...I..."
I tried again.
"He said he was g-going to the bathroom.."
"Oh and I suppose you just let him go did you? Let him walk stupidly through the biggest club in town...not knowing where he was going.. and let him do drugs with a random guy!"
Kyuhyun was starting to get to me.
I knew he was pissed off, but this wasn't just about tonight.. he was pissed because he'd seen us hugging earlier....

And so the truth finally comes out hm?...

"I didn't let him do drugs with some random guy Kyuhyun!" I was raising my voice now, and Sungmin shifted in his sleep, nestling his head into Kyuhyun's chest.
"It seems that way to me Zhou Mi!.."
"This isn't just about tonight is it?!" I had to say it. I knew he would deny it, but I needed to get to the bottom of this.
Kyuhyun was looking at me a little uneasily now...
"Of course this is about t-tonight" He stuttered slightly, and I knew I'd caught him.
"Bullllll- Kyuhyun!"
"This little personal attack is about this afternoon aswell isn't it?!"
"I don't know what you're talking about....I'm talking about now....what else would I have to talk about!?"
Kyuhyun's eyes darted shiftily under his dark lashes.....he was trying to stay cool...but he couldn't fool me.
"You know very well what I'm talking about!...you saw me and Sungmin hugging...innocently might I add...and you flipped the out!!.."
Kyuhyun remained tight lipped.
"Kyuhyun.." I tried.
"Kyu…Hyun.." again nothing.
"KYUHYUN!!"






"I LIKE HIM....OKAY!!"




Kyuhyun  was looking down at the floor now.
".....I'm sorry...about before....and now..."

He whispered, and I very nearly missed what he said.
"What are you sorry about Kyuhyun?"
"I shouldn't be shouting at you...and before, I was a total arsehole....it's just...I-"
"You?....." I urged.
"I...I've not been myself lately.. since...you know...he came.." Kyuhyun nodded his head in Sungmin's direction.
"No Kyuhyun!" I laughed lightly.
"When I saw you two...holding...each other...It made me...jealous..."
He cringed a little as he said 'holding'.
He didn't want to think about anybody holding Sungmin.
"Kyuhyun..it's perfectly okay to like somebody you know..." I said sympathetically.
"I knowwww that.." he laughed.
"It's just that...he reminds me of....someone.." he said quietly, whilst looking up at me, with his head still down.
I knew who he was talking about straight away.
I looked at Henry, and he looked back at me.
He knew who he meant aswell.
Kyuhyun's first boyfriend.

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

Zhou Mi and Henry exchanged knowing looks with each other.
The 'someone' that Sungmin reminded me of, was the first and only boy I had ever loved.
We met when we were 15 and were together for about a year and half.
He left one day and never came back.
It broke my heart...and I've never really gotten over him....

That's the reason I've been treating Sungmin so badly.
It felt like I had him back again.
I thought, that if I treated Sungmin badly, I wouldn't have feelings for him, and I wouldn't start hurting again.

I was so very wrong!

When I saw Zhou Mi holding Sungmin close...I could've forgotten all about our life long friendship, and took my anger out on his face.
It took me all my strength to just walk past them, and not blow up in their faces.

When I saw sungmin in Zhou Mi’s arms again when I first arrived outside of the club, I couldn't contain myself...I had to take him away, and hold him myself.
I'd driven like a bat out of hell when Henry had called me.
All the feelings I thought I would never feel again, were just pouring out of me in droves.
I had Sungmin in my arms now...and I could of happily kept him there forever.
I needed to get him back home though!
I didn't know what the stupid boy had taken, and at least if he was at home, all of us could keep an eye on him.

Henry's P.O.V

Kyuhyun hadn't talked about Ryeowook in a long time.
I could hear his voice breaking a little as he compared him and Sungmin.
I did have to admit, that Sungmin was alot like Ryeowook.
They were both confident and proud, but at the same time quiet and shy.
And Kyuhyun had changed dramatically, from the second he'd met Sungmin.
I could see it in his eyes.
He'd pulled me aside today after school, and told me about his feelings....towards Sungmin....but he never mentioned Ryeowook.
He'd told me that whenever he was around Sungmin, he felt unsure and afraid.
Afraid to get close to him, and unsure of how to act around him.
I knew my brother had fallen hard for Sungmin.
He didn't have to tell me.
I could've jumped for joy when he had told me though. I never thought Kyuhyun would find anybody he cared so much for, again.
He promised me he'd tell Sungmin how he felt too.
But when we had walked back to our cars, and saw Sungmin and Zhou Mi together...I couldn't find the words to defuse the situation.
I knew that it was a friendly hug....but in Kyuhyun's state of mind...all he could see, was red.
....................................
Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi had now made up, I was sure of that.
Kyuhyun still had hold of Sungmin tightly....like if he let him go, he'd disappear into thin air.
Zhou Mi seemed happier, now that the air had been cleared, and Kyuhyun had confided in him.
The temperature was dropping rapidly now though, and I could see my breath blowing out in front of me in short bursts.

We needed to get Sungmin home, and into bed. He'd have to sleep this off, the old fashioned way!
There's no way in HELL we were going to the hospital! we'd all be killed by our parents.

"Kyuhyun.. Zhou Mi.." I said slowly.
"We need to get the party animal there home. It's getting late...and it's far too cold.."
Zhou Mi nodded his head in agreement.
"I'll get Sungmin into the car, you and Zhou Mi need to get in the back seat with him and make sure he's okay until we get to his house." Kyuhyun said, taking charge.
Me and Zhou Mi climbed into the back seat of his car obediently.
He prised Sungmin gently from his body, and scooped him up into his arms, carrying him to the car, where he placed him across our laps.
I Sungmin's head, and pulled a blanket from behind Zhou Mi to place over him.
His poor body was shivering, and his face was pale and clammy.
If I ever find out who that guy was.. I'll kill him!

...................................
Kyuhyun kept the speed to a minimum as he drove us back to Sungmin's house.
The whole time I saw him glancing nervously into the back seat, before turning to focus on the road.
He's got it baaaad for this boy...

When we reached Sungmin's driveway, Kyuhyun killed the lights on his car, and let it creep quietly up to the front door.
He remained as quiet as a mouse as he got out of his seat, and opened the back door for me and Zhou Mi.
He reached inside, and gathered Sungmin up in the blanket.....still shaking.....and pulled him out of the car, into his arms again.
My legs were slightly numb from the dead weight of Sungmin, but I managed to follow Kyuhyun upto Sungmin's front door silently.

We had to go through the front door this time....I don't think the drain pipe and balcony route would work as well with Sungmin strapped to one of our backs like a monkey.

I tried the handle of the door, and found it to be open.
Clever kids!......they must've unlocked it for us.

I pushed on it lightly...eliciting a small creak.
I pushed a little harder, and it opened with ease.
I crept into the dark hallway of the house, and gave the all clear for Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi to enter as well.
The three of us crept slowly towards the stairs...Sungmin in hand...with ninja like stealth.
Me and Zhou Mi were still slightly drunk.. so we probably looked hilarious in 'stealth mode'

The walk up the stairs was fun too!
Every stair creaked....and you could hear the sound of the wind howling, and the bare tree branches scratching at the window.......
...it was like a cheesy horror film!
...............................................

We had virtually reached Sungmin's room now, and I could hear some light snoring pulsing from it.
Kyuhyun had not taken his eyes off Sungmin the whole time he had hold of him, and his face was etched with worry.
Sungmin was still shaking...but thankfully not as much as before, and his sleep looked disturbed.
We entered Sungmin's bedroom to find everybody fast asleep in odd positions around the room.
Taemin had fallen asleep sat on top of Sungmin's desk. His head had drooped, and was virtually touching his knees, and he still had his phone in his hand, ready for a call.
Amber and Hyuna were still in their dresses, and were slumped up against each other, back to back on the floor. 
And all I could see of Joon was a foot, that was sticking out from under a pile of pillows and clothing that we had brought with us earlier.

The bed was thankfully free, and so Kyuhyun marched towards it taking long strides.
He balanced Sungmin in his arms as he tugged the duvet and sheets back, before placing him between them.
Min's face became tighter, and he began to mumble incoherently in his sleep.
I could see his hand gripping weakly to Kyuhyun's, and he looked distressed at being released from him.
Kyuhyun's face was wide, and he looked scared.
"Stay with him Kyuhyun....he obviously wants you.." 
"What if he wakes up in the morning and sees me?" he questioned.
"So what if he sees you?...you're not doing anything wrong" I reasoned.

"What if-..." 
"What if he...hates me.." he said childishly.
I chuckled at his tone of voice.
"He won't hate you...I know he won't"
"You're sure?" he raised his eyebrow at me.
"I'm certain Kyuhyun...now just get in the damn bed with him and look after him!" I ordered.

Kyuhyun still looked uncertain, but he kept hold of Min's hand and climbed over his slight frame, to the other side of the bed.
He just lay there helplessly, like he was doing something wrong.
If only Min could see the big bad wolf now!

I turned to go into the bathroom, but was stopped by a quiet voice coming from the bed.
"Where are you going to sleep Henry?" Kyuhyun peeped.
"I'll use my imagination....don't worry about me...." I smiled.

"What do I do Henry....I mean how do I act around him...I can't just lay here all night like a statue.."

"Just do what comes naturally."






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ㅋㅋㅋ~ What comes naturally Kyuhyun.. Naturally

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


*innocent little wave* Hello fluffy little pom pom's~!!!!

Hope you all are enjoying this FF xD

I told you all i was going to update to make up for this coming week~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

---------------------

Ohhh I forgot to mention that i changed this story into a super junior story... so if their are names that aren't what they should be please let me know~ 

I often fail at picking up mistakes ::>__<:: 

Jaehwa ♪





[edit] 

EvilMaknae: Mianhae! i have edited the name, like i said above, this was not origionaly a KyuMin story... I changed it for a friend ^^ Gomawo for pointing it out~ and Joon was mentioned when Amber and Zhou Mi Ect where introduced...He is Ambers brother :)