Chapter 22

An Innocent little Bunny

 

I Apologize for spelling mistakes!!! My brain is like ... fried... today lol too much stuff was shoved into it .__.

Anyways~~ Enjoy Te Updates~

No that isn't spelt wrong

*wiggles eye brows*

I'm a Kiwi Bro~









Gomawo (__.__) It's one of those days.. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




"Get in Min!" Henry said blankly.

What did I do?

I didn't ask questions, I just climbed into the car, fastened my seat belt, and waited.

Henry soon joined me in the car, and he immediately brought his eyes to meet mine.

I shifted my eyes around the car, feeling slightly uncomfortable under his gaze.

"What was with you today?" he asked stiffly.

Me!?...

"What do you mean, me?!....what's been up with you?!" I answered angrily.

"I saw how you were acting around Siwon.." He said quietly, narrowing his eyes at me.

Does he think I like Siwon?

"Henry...I think you're reading too much into that!"
"I don't like Siwon like that!...yeah he's good looking...but I'm in love with Kyuhyun!....and a pretty face won't change that." I said softly.

"Then why were you all over him! laughing, and touching and everything!"

he frowned as he spoke.

"He was making me laugh Henry!...Jesus...what was I supposed to do.. stay mute all day, and just wallow in my own self pity?!..."
I was beginning to get very animated now, and my arms flew in all directions.

Not the best idea in a car...

"But it was just like you forgot all about Kyuhyun!...you barely spoke to anybody but Siwon all day!"

he huffed, and clamped his hands on the steering wheel.

"That's because you were all too busy keeping your mouths shut, and preventing me from finding out anything about my boyfriend!!"

"Besides...Siwon helped me stopped worrying about the whole situation...if only for a few hours!....I needed to shut down for a while...."

My throat was sore, from all the laughing I'd done today, and my voice was breaking a little as I spoke.

Henry's face was a lot softer now, than it had been earlier.

"So....you don't like Siwon?..."

"Not in the way you think!"

"And you haven't forgotten about Kyuhyun?"

"Not in a million years!"

Henry looked a little ashamed now.
"I'm so sorry ...I shouldn't of jumped to comclusions...I'm just worried about Kyuhyun...and I'm worried about you too!" he said, lowering his head, and sniffling a little.

"Come here!"
I pulled him into a hug, and rubbed his back.

"It's okay, you silly bugger!...I know you're worried about him!..so am I!"

he rubbed his nose with the back of his hand, and nestled into my chest some more.

"Why don't you and Zhou Mi like Siwon anyway?" I enquired.

Henry, looked up and met my eyes with his own.

"We don't not like him...as such....it's just that...well....he seems to have become a bit attached to you.."

I giggled at his, and he moved more into his seat.

"He doesn't like me!"

Henry snorted.
"You obviously didn't see the way he was looking at you then!" 

I shook my head, and let the thought wash over me.

"We'd better be going...it's getting late!"

Henry smiled a little at me, and revved the engine up.

I need to hear Kyuhyun's voice.

I hadn't spoken to him in what seemed like ages!

I was being a little selfish, I know!....but I wanted him to make me feel good again.
...........................................

Henry had cheered up on the way home.
We'd sung badly to several songs, and had a little chat about the situation.

he still wouldn't tell me what was up with Kyuhyun though!

"He'll tell you when he's ready Min....just try him again tonight...."

I nodded my head, and cracked a slight smile.

he smiled back warmly, and waved from the car window, as he drove off.

I'm calling him!

I darted up the steps to my house, and flew inside.

If possible I wanted to avoid anymore questioning from my mother, and just get to my room.

I was in luck!

The house seemed empty.

That was unusual...but I wasn't complaining right now.

I didn't even throw a glance in the direction of the living room, or kitchen.

I took the stairs, two steps at a time, and bounded into my room.

The idea of talking to Kyuhyun made me feel excited!

Of course I didn't know whether he'd actually answer.....

I removed all of my woolies, as I entered the bedroom, and greeted Peppa' who waddled to me excitedly.

I picked him up and rubbed my nose, with his little wet one.

He just my face, and yapped at me playfully.

Little love...

I swiftly rolled the pup' onto the bed, and went about searching for my phone.


 

Come out, come out, wherever you arrrrre!

I'd found it, lodged between a couple of books.

I smiled to myself as I tapped in Kyuhyun's number.

'ring..ring..ring..'

"......Hi Bunny..."

I was looking forward to hearing his voice, but I was still a little shocked that he'd actually answered.

"Well at least I know you're alive now!" I shouted, chuckling a little.

I was a bit over-excited.....laughing manically was a side effect....

"I'm sorry I've been all off with you...and I just want you to know....for the record!....that you didn't do anything wrong!...it's just me!"

How did he know?

"You were there last night!" I said accusingly.

"Of course I was....I do live there you know.." he said giggling a little.

"Aww..it's good to hear your voice...and your laugh!" I moaned into the phone.

I lay back on my bed, propping my head up on my forearm.


 

A wide smile, graced my face now.


 

"I've missed you..." I said softly.


 

"You don't know how much I've missed you!" Kyuhyun said quickly.


 

"How's the baby?" He added.


 

"Oh, he's perfect!....he's growing into a little fatty though!....I spoil him with bacon.." I giggled.


 

Kyuhyun laughed at the other end of the phone.


 

"He misses you too!...he just whines every night!..."


 

"He's taken up permanent residence on your hoodie!"


 

"Aw..the poor little guy!..."


 

I snuggled upto Peppa' on the bed, and fussed his little brown ears.


 

"When do you think I can see you Kyuhyun?.." I said cautiously.

Silence...

"I-"

'ding..dong'

Who the hell can that be at this time?!

"Sorry sweetie...there's somebody at the door...hold on..I'm gonna see who it is!"

Kyuhyun didn't say a word.

I crawled off the bed, and slowly made my way downstairs.

I hated being interrupted from my conversation.

"Who is it?.." I called as I was halfway down the stairs.

No answer!

I walked all the way down the stairs, and edged into the hallway.

"Who's there?" I asked again, a little louder.

Nothing!

I sighed heavily, and closed the gap between the door and myself.

I balanced the phone between my ear and my shoulder, as I fiddled with the handle and lock.

"I'll be back now Kyu...sorry about this..." I said apologetically.

He breathed a little laugh down the phone, as I opened the door.


I swear my mind went totally blank!

"KYUHYUN!"