Chapter 32

An Innocent little Bunny

 


"Come onnnnn, you piece of !"

My foot was virtually breaking through the floor of my car, and I was still trying to force more speed out of the accelerator.

I headed into bends, and curves recklessly, just trying to reach my destination quickly.

My eyes darted violently around the empty road, and I was virtually bouncing up and down in my seat.


I was either excited about seeing Sungmin....or I'd gone round the ing bend!


I hesitantly slowed the car down as I neared Sungmin's house, as I didn't want to wake anyone up and potentially sabotage my plans.

I turned the headlights off, and left the car at the end of the drive, getting out and closing the car door quietly.

I crept up the path, and made my way behind the garage, and towards the famous drain pipe.

I promised myself I'd never attempt this Romeo crap again......but Sungmin could turn the pope protestant!

I took a deep breath, and shook my hands loosely, trying to psyche myself up, like I was in the Olympics or something.

I cracked my neck, producing a loud snap.....

"Oww...what the-"
I clamped a hand over my mouth, as my eyes widened.

I rubbed my neck softly, and checked all around me, making sure I'd not been heard.

I lifted a leg up, and began hoisting myself up towards my 'Juliet'.

..........................................

23 minutes later....

I was laying face down on the floor of Sungmin's balcony, kissing it gratefully.

"Urrgh..." I said, suddenly realising what I was kissing.

I stood up, feeling especially dizzy after my climb.

I rested a shaky hand on the balcony door handle, and jiggled it a couple of times.

'click..'

My eyes lit up, and I couldn't help but smile ear to ear.

"He still leaves it open!"

I pushed down hard on the handle, and forced my weight against the door itself.

Before I could even enter the room, the strong, distinctive smell, that could only be Sungmin, hit my nostrils, before disappearing into the cold night air.

I sighed heavily, and pursed my lips, while slowly, step by step, entering the room.

The room was dark, but a single light from the bathroom, cast a glorious glow onto the bed.

I surveyed the familiar room.........nothing had changed.

I followed the beautiful, golden light from it's starting position at the bathroom door, across the creamy rug, and wooden flooring, and up across the deep indigo sheets, with the slight lump beneath it.

That's what I was here for........that perfect lump.

I padded my way across the floor, taking great care, not to bump into anything in my haste.

This reminded me of our first date.....

As I reached the bed, my breath hitched in my throat.

He was even more perfect than I remembered.

His coal black hair, fanned out across his pillow, and his long thick eyelashes, fluttered lightly.

His skin looked as milky white, and flawless as usual, and a small smile graced his full, pink lips.

He was tucked underneath a fluffy blanket, and his hands were balled up into soft fists under his chin.

I don't think I blinked once, as I took his sleeping form in.

I missed watching him sleep....no matter how creepy that sounds.

I loved to watch how angelic he became when he was safely tucked into bed, dreaming away.

I brought my hand up, to push a stray hair out of his face, but I stopped myself.

The smile on my face, began to shrink, and my brow furrowed.

He looks happy.....I shouldn't disturb him.......I can't be selfish.......I don't want to make him unhappy again.


My mind swam with a dozen thoughts.

I needed him more than anything, but I couldn't stand to make him unhappy again.

If we got back together, I'd constantly be on his back, everytime he got close to somebody else, or kept something from me.

I didn't want him to have to cope with that.....

He deserved to smile, the way he was right now, all the time.

I glanced down at him once more, and leant forward, slowly, before connecting my lips with his in the softest kiss I could manage.

I lifted myself back up, and edged away from the bed, and all its warmth, back out into the cold, where I belonged.

"Goodnight Min...." I whispered, before gently closing the balcony door.

........................................


Sungmin's P.O.V

My heart fluttered in my chest, and my stomach twisted excitedly.

I had Kyuhyun back.....he was here!

I could see his piercing dark eyes as clear as day, and his skin felt as wonderful as it ever had done.

I pinched myself repeatedly, and yet there he stood, directly in front of me, holding me, and smiling that devastating smile.

"Oh Kyuhyun!....I'm so happy you're here.....I've been a wreck......I've missed you!..." I garbled out, almost incoherently.

Kyuhyun didn't say a word, he just stared at me, and smiled.

"Kyuhyun?.....are you okay Sweetie?"

"Goodnight Min...." He finally said.

My eyes narrowed in confusion, and I shook my head, holding my hands out for him, as he slowly started to disappear before my eyes.

"No WAIT!.....that's not fair!....WAIT!" I cried out, grasping into thin air for him.


"KYUHYUN!" I screamed, bolting upright in bed, pouring with sweat.

"Sssssh....it's okaymy darling....ssssshhh.." I heard my mum soothe.

Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders, and neck, and she was pulling me into her gently.

"Where is he mum?....he was just here!" I muttered sadly, trying to search the room for him.

"Oh my poor baby!....ssssshhh..." She cried.

"But...but......he....I......."

I couldn't think of anything else to say.

He was here.....my Kyuhyun.....and now he was gone!

I cast my eyes towards my alarm clock....

9AM!


"Are you alright honey?....did you have a bad dream?"

I shook my head a little, and pulled myself away from my mum.

"Quite the opposite actually.....it was too good a dream.." I said sadly, dropping my head.

"I'm so sorry baby!.....I came in here because you sounded so upset.....I just had to wake you up!"

I shrugged my shoulders, and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, with the back of my hand.

"It's fine mum....I just got a little upset that's all....I'm fine now though..."

"Well, as long as you're sure Min-baby!" She said, forcing a little smile onto her lips.

"I'm sure."

She sat there on the edge of my bed for a while longer, just looking around, but blatantly wanting to discuss something with me.

"Was there something else?" I asked, a little rudely really.

"Well.....there was actually.....one thing." She said, looking into my eyes.

"Mn" I said, nodding.

"Your father and I think that.......maybe....you should.....talk to someone?" She finally spat out.

"Talk to someone?" I said, raising my eyebrow a little.

"Yes....you know, like a therapist..."

She looked severely uncomfortable having to suggest this to me, but I knew she wouldn't if she believed she had another option.

"How long for?"

She looked up at me again, looking a little more hopeful.

"For as long as you feel necessary honey!" she said, rubbing my hand softly.

I took a shallow breath, and mulled it over for a while.

"We wouldn't ask you to do this, if you didn't want to do it Min!......but.....it's been nearly a month now.....and nothing has changed......and no-body seems to be able to get through to you.....so we think that...you might feel a little more comfortable talking to someone who isn't close to you!......you know, you might open up a bit more."

"I understand mum....I think it's a good idea..." I said, not really believing what I was saying.

"Really?" She chirped.

"Really mum....it might do me some good..."

"Oh Min...you're the best son, anyone could ever ask for!" she said, gripping me into a bone crushing hug.

I smiled a little, and patted her back.

............................................

Sitting in the car outside the Doctors office......

Okay, so I'm finally here!

My mum called and made an appointment for me this morning, and then she drove me, all the way to the next town, to meet this shrink.

My mum offered to come and sit with me, but I told her to just go and wait in a cafe, or go shopping or something.

Just because I had to suffer this dreary office, didn't mean she had to suffer with me!

I opened the car door slowly, and stepped out, shoving my mittened hands into my pockets immediately, and closing the door with my bum.

My mum waved to me as I walked to the door, and I smiled a little in response as she drove off slowly.

I pushed on the door, and began trudging up the steep staircase in front of me.

My loud footsteps could be heard bouncing off the walls in the hallway until I reached my final stop....

Another push later, and I was greeted by the bright, cream and white interior of the office.

It wasn't as dreary as I'd expected, but it certainly wasn't disneyland.

I shuffled into the room, and made my way to the front desk, keeping my eyes down at all times.

"Lee Sungmin to see Dr. Park at 12:40..." I muttered to the smiling receptionist.

"Lee.....Lee.....Le-...Ahh, here you are sweetie!...12:40...she's expecting you!...if you'd just like to take a seat, and she'll be with you in no time at all!"

"Thanks..."

I turned a full 180, and made my way to an empty seat, which thankfully, there was a lot of.

I plopped myself down, and pulled my hands from my pockets, resting them on my lap.

About 10 minutes had passed, and I still remained in the waiting room, tapping my foot nervously.

"You know......that's very annoying!" A soft voice said.

I followed the sound, turning to my right.

My foot stopped tapping, and I frowned a little.

"Thank you!....that's been driving me crazy!" the voice said.

"Your welcome" I replied bluntly, returning my eyes to the floor.

"Sooooo...what brings you here then?"

That voice again.

"Are you always this nosey?" I snapped.

"No....I'm usually a lot nosier!" it quipped back.

I snapped my head in the direction again, this time paying more attention.

Sitting a couple of seats away from me, sat a young girl, around my age, with long black hair, and large, striking hazel eyes.

Her eyes really were amazing.

"I'm sorry?...." I stated about five minutes later.

"I wouldn't like to play poker with you!" She said chuckling.

"....." I couldn't think of anything to say.

"I just mean, that you're too sharp for me!" She said sarcastically.

I was fully aware of the fact, that I looked like an idiot.

"I'm sorry....I'm erm....I haven't had much of a conversation with anybody for a while.." I said.

"Ahhhh, I see!...well I'm sorry for being so rude, and not introducing myself..."

"Me too!....I'm Lee.....Lee Sungmin" I said, smiling lightly.

"Pleased to meet you Lee Sungmin!.....The Name's Bond.....Yoona Bond!" She said, striking a James Bond pose.

"Is that your real name?" I said giggling quietly.

"Hell yeah! Cool aint' it?" She said giving me a toothy grin.

"Sure is" I replied mimicking her grin.

"So what does bring you here Sungmin....if you don't mind me asking?" Yoona said, getting up from her original seat, and moving closer to me.

"It's a long story...." I said, sighing.

"I like long stories!" She said, giving me a warm smile.

"Well....." I began, starting from the beginning.
 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO WHAT THE HELL AM I WRITING!!


....still updating hahahaha omo someone please take my laptop away....no wait don't!! i'll be lonely! .__.

ah...hahaha...haha...ha....

....

i baked some cakes today!

....

that is all

...


Jaehwa ♥