Chapter 3

An Innocent little Bunny

Not long after Kyuhyun had stormed out, the rest of the Cho's headed home.

Mr and Mrs Cho couldn't apologize enough for his behaviour, but it did little to console me. 

Henry shoved a piece of paper into my hand before he left, "Call me anytime Sungmin...anytime." He smiled a little as he said this, it was one of those sympathetic smiles, but I barely returned it.

The party carried on after that, although for me, it ended when he left.
My parents continued to be gracious hosts', but I excused myself around 10, using school the next day as my reason to leave.

11pm - toss!



12am - turn!



1am - toss!



2am - turn!


3am - toss & turn!


I couldn't take it anymore!


I'd been laying in the same position for the past 5 hours, trying to sleep!

The past 5 hours, had dragged along painfully slow, giving me more than enough time to think about Kyuhyun. At first I'd felt guilty, upset, pissed off, with myself, for making Kyuhyun angry. I hadn't meant to stare, I thought to myself. If only he knew how perfect he was.

By now I was totally exhausted, and yet my mind wouldn't let itself rest. It just kept playing the same scene over and over in my mind. I hated to admit it, but when he said my name, my heart nearly stopped. His sweet voice made my name sound like a song, even when he was shouting it.

I couldn't even claim I loved the boy, because I didn't even know him. It was pure, raw, obsession........and I liked it.

It was at least 5am before my mind shut itself down, and allowed me some rest, and I felt like as soon as I had closed my eyes, that damn alarm had woken me up again!

'Beep...Beep..Beep...Beep!'

I groggily turned my head towards the stupid buzzing sound, and un-curled my arm from under my stomach. "Owwww....pins and needles....pins and needles.." I whined to myself. I always manage to fall asleep in the most awkward positions.

I lazily rolled off my bed, letting my knees hit the floor with a soft 'thud'.

My whole body was crying out for me to close my eyes and fall back asleep, but the stupid alarm clock screamed loudly beside me. 

I'd fallen asleep in the clothes I'd worn last night, and the product I'd worked into my hair, was now working against me, making my hair stick up in all directions.
I looked like I'd be dragged through a hedge backwards!

I trudged into my bathroom, peeled the clothing from myself, and got into the warm water of the shower quickly.
I didn't really have time to sit in the shower, but I didn't care. I deserved it after the night I'd had. My hair just didn't want to flatten at all, so I had to wash that as well.

My eyes were getting heavier by the minute as I stood under the water...it was just so soothing and calming and......."AHHHH what the fu.."
"Language, young man!"
I poked my head out from behind the shower curtain, to see my dad, legs crossed, using the toilet seat as a chair while he ran the water from the taps.
He was smiling wickedly.
"What are you doing dad?!
"You need to get your skinny arse in gear, you'll be late for school if you carry on the way you are" the smile never left his face.
"I'm getting ready, jesus! I'll be even later now because of you"
"Oh don't be such a drama queen, you've got plenty of time. Besides it's dangerous to fall asleep in the shower, you could drown." He said as he turned the tap off again, letting the warmth surround me once more.
"That's highly unlikely" I said rolling my eyes. Now who was being a drama queen.


"Your mum's made you breakfast, be downstairs in 10 minutes, otherwise...."
He turned the tap again, making me release another shriek as the cold water hit my body. He disappeared out of the room and downstairs before I could kill him.

I finished up in the shower a few minutes later, and stepped out, wrapping the towel tightly around my now freezing body. It was now a good twenty minutes after 7, and I still hadn't decided what to wear. 
I stood in front of my wardrobe, as I had last night, and flicked through the many hangers, looking for the perfect outift.

"No...flick...No...flick...No...flick....YES!"

I grinned widely at the outift I had in my hand.

A bright yellow 'Happy Mondays' t-shirt.

A pair of tight black jeans. I really love my jeans!

That cool pacman belt I bought last summer.

Bright yellow canvas shoes. To match the top obviousley!

And last but not least.......my little tight black cardigan.
I dressed quickly, thinking about my mums delicious breakfast.

My hair had a life of its own today, so I just went with it, and mussed it a little.

I could always claim bed head! 

I lined my eyes lightly with a bit of eyeliner, and blew a kiss into the mirror.

I was getting slightly excited at the thought of school now. I knew the reason, but I kept trying to push that reason from my mind.

The Boy.

I shook my head, hoping all thoughts of him would just disappear. WRONG!

I was skipping happily down the stairs still, humming lightly under my breath. The smell of eggs and pancakes and toast drifted towards me, and I felt like one of those cartoon characters, where they like float towards the smell.

I rounded the corner into the kitchen, to be greeted by my parents. My father was reading the newspaper at the table and laughing softly to himself...cartoons...! 
And my mother had her back to me, shovelling eggs onto plates.
"Good morning starshine" she turned toward me smiling that loving smile.
"The earth says hello" I replied, slowly waving my hand across in front of me.

I sat down at the seat across from my dad, as my mother finished piling my breakfast onto a plate.

My father had finished reading his paper by now, and was spearing some bacon with his fork, ready to devour it. Like me, he has an insatiable appetite.

"Here you go baby, eat up, you've got a big day."

Big day.....ugh!

"Thanks mum" I grumbled, shoving a piece of toast into my mouth.
"Oh I almost forgot, Henry called this morning." My eyes grew wide at this.
"He said he's going to pick you up and take you to school, seeing as how you haven't got a car yet, and the school is quite far away."

"Did he say anything else?...." I said, trying to hide what I really wanted to ask.
"You mean, is Kyuhyun coming with him?" My mother said grinning.
Damn. Damn. Damn...she caught me!
"I believe he has his own car, honey. Want me to see if he'll bring him?" She asked as she walked towards the phone.

"NO!..I mean, no thanks, it'll just inconvenience them more.. forget about it"
I continued to eat the rest of my breakfast in silence, while my mother and father chatted about swatches, and paint colours.

When I'd finished, I picked my empty plate up, and took it to the sink. It was now 8:10 and Henry would be here any minute.

'Ding...Dong..'

Speak of the devil.

I casually walked to the front door, grabbing my messenger bag from the hallway as I did. I opened the door to see Henry standing there, smiling brightly as usual. His hair was styled messily, and his eyes were lined lightly with eyeliner. He wore tight black jeans like mine, a grey t-shirt, and a Dark Blue hoodie over that. His feet were in stylish high tops, and he had a blue and white scarf bundled around his neck.


"Hey Minnie~" He smiled at the little nickname he was giving me.
"Hey Mochi'" Two can play that game, I thought.

"Hehe, touche! You ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready cutie"

"Bye mum.....bye dad.."

"Bye Min-baby, have a nice day, be good"

"Live long and prosper Min"

Both me and Henry laughed at this.

"You're a strange man, dad. Don't go changing!"

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Lee, I'll take good care of Minnie!"

"Thanks Henry, have a nice day"

My mothers head was now poking out from the living room, with a smile plastered to her face.
Henry returned the smile, as I ushered him out of the front door, and down the steps to his car.

I stopped short of the car, as Henry opened the passenger door for me.
It was a brand new VW Beetle convertible, and it was bright red! The top was up obviously. Autumn wasn't the season for cruising with the top down, especially not out here.
Henry cleared his throat, and gestured for me to get in, which of course I did.
"This car is perfection Mochi'"
"I know, isn't she a peach"
"I got her for my 16th birthday"
"Shall we then?"
He gestured to the open road, and took off at speed.

Towards the school.

Towards the other kids.

Towards Kyuhyun.





Wooooo~ Sorry for the late update.. I'm sick so i had to sneak onto my laptop when my aunties left the house >__<

Thanks to everyone that has subscribed!!! I didn't think many people would like this FF but turned out i was wrong hehe

Hopefully i'll get another chapter updated this weekend... if i'm lucky >__>

Being sick !

That is all :)

Enjoy~ ♥