Chapter 33

An Innocent little Bunny

Hey Everyone~~

I hope you're all enjoying this FF ^ ^ 

SADLY i've actually written up the last chapters.... i think we have like 2? to go... *sniffles* 

I'm having fun writing this for you all~~ Especially you
soomin94 cause you're so damn cute it's unhealthy :] 

I'm really happy that you all [who are commenting] seem to be getting really into this! *hi-5!* 


hehe and it's my birthday today~ (13th September) Wooooooo~ hahahaha damn i feel old :O

How old are all you beautiful Subbies? -curious-


......

.....


AND YOU SILENT READERS... please don't be silent.. :D I wont bite~~.... hard LOL -gets bricked-

Jaehwa ♪

--------------------------------------------------------------------------






Kyuhyun's P.O.V

That noise sounds familiar.....

I'd slept for an unknown amount of time, and I could hear bells in the distance, as I was coming around.

I opened my eyes a tiny bit, letting my pupils adjust to the piercing light, streaming into my room.

The bells still chimed in my ear, and I allowed my eyes to open fully, searching for the source.

Of course!!

I snickered to myself as my eyes landed on the alarm clock next to me.

I hadn't had to set it in nearly a month, as I hadn't been doing much that involved getting out of bed.

But today was different!

I'd decided to head back to school, and face the world.....aka Sungmin......

I swung my legs out from under the cozy covers, and stretched my body out, from fingertip to tippy toes.

I felt refreshed and a small smile played on my lips.

I'd decided how I was going to handle myself today;

I was going to be: cool, calm and collected.

I'd leave Sungmin alone, and hope he'd do the same with me.

I'd thought about it all of yesterday....and I'd finally decided, that keeping away from Sungmin was the best option.

It wouldn't be that hard.....


Fast Forward to school!


I'd made a real effort with myself today.

I'd put on my extra special skinny jeans, and little miss sunshine t-shirt, and swept my now clean hair up and out of my face, revealing a soft smile.

I popped a few bubbles with my chewing gum as I proceeded to walk into the packed hallways, beyond the car park.

A few people acknowledged me as I walked by, giving short waves or brief welcomes.
I returned each one, never once stopping long enough to engage in conversation.

I was sort of on a mission.

I was determined to stand before a fully awake Sungmin, and have the same strength to walk away without jumping him and clinging for dear life, as I had in his bedroom the other night.

I was walking straight to our usual morning spot, by the swimming pool.
It was always quiet and empty there first thing, and so we sort of claimed it as our gangs' base.

I hoisted my bag onto my back, and quickened my pace ever so slightly.

Sungmin didn't have a clue I was coming back today either......I'd made Henry promise not to tell!

I don't know why I was so excited to get there, just so that I could feel good about being over Sungmin.

Love does crazy things to you I guess.


I rounded the corner, and caught sight of everyone, huddled together on the bench closest to the pool.

I manoeuvred my way through all the pool equipment, and made a beeline for the bench.

As I got closer, I could clearly see Sungmin's face.

He didn't look happy.

He seemed uncomfortable more than anything....

Perhaps it was because this was the closest we'd been to each other in a month.....well as close as he knew anyway!

They all seemed to go quiet as I approached, and Henry's once soft face turned a little bit harder, and he gave me a prolonged glare.

I didn't really pay attention to anybody else though, my eyes were affixed to Sungmin's beautiful face.

He remained eye contact for a little under a minute, before he looked away, clearing his throat lightly.

I stood for a while longer, before Henry finally budged up, closer to Sungmin, allowing me to sit down.

I gladly rested my tired legs.

I really did pound my legs fast to get here.

"Sooooo.....Kyuhyun.....how are you?" Lulu asked, darting her eyes between me and Sungmin.

"I'm well, thank you Lulu, yourself?" I replied politely.

"So, So....school's been boring since....." she trailed off the last part.

Henry quickly intercepted.

"So...how was everyone's weekend?" he said laughing awakwardly.

Their usual chatter started up again, but neither me, nor Sungmin joined in.

I stayed staring at him.

God, he's so beautiful.

The smile was gradually disappearing from my face, and I knew I was getting weak being around him this much.

I wanted to grab him and hold him and tell him I didn't mean anything I said, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

He didn't look over at me once.

He kept his head down, and he flipped through page after page of some thick book he had resting in his lap.

As I sat watching him, the droning of the gangs' chatter died out, and I could only see and hear Sungmin.

His thick dark hair blew out of his face when the breeze picked up and his soft, plump lips were pouted, as he leant over the pages of the book.

I stopped chewing the gum in my mouth, and watched his every move, with dreamy eyes.

Every flick of a page or heavy breath he took, weakened me a little bit more.

After a few more minutes of staring at him, he ran the tip of his tongue along his bottom lip, wetting it, before beginning to nibble at his lip.

I could never contain myself when he did that!....it was the thing that tipped me over the edge.


My eyes blinked furiously as I tried to stand up, whilst covering my embarrassment.....

Everyone seemed to take notice of me, as I stumbled around clumsily, dropping my bag, and spilling some of the contents onto the floor.
I bent down and gathered some of it up, and began to make my excuses to leave, but as I did, Sungmin appeared in front of me, dangerously close, and tried to help me.

As I scrambled for my belongings, Sungmin's fingers brushed against my skin for the briefest of moments, causing me to gasp loudly.

I stood up quickly, snatching a book from his hands.

"Are you okay?" His soft voice enquired.

"Yeah...err....I've gotta go.." I sort of shouted at him, as I turned swiftly and attempted to flee.

I didn't pay attention to where I was heading though.....

"Kyu watch ou-"

SPLASH!


Ohhhh yes!

This day cannot get ANY worse!

That splashing sound.....

That was just me, falling head first into the freezing cold pool, as I tried to escape from Sungmin.

I floundered under water for a minute, before I heard the sound of another splash.

I felt my body being dragged up towards the surface by strong arms, but I think my body and mind was in too much shock to fully comprehend who's arms they were.

As we broke the surface of the water, I felt crisp air enter my lungs again, waking me up from my daze.

As I coughed and spluttered, and rubbed the chlorine water from my eyes, I snapped my head around and came face to face with Sungmin.

His large, puppy dog eyes, seemed sad, and the corners of his mouth were turned down, as he continued to hold onto me.

"OH MY GOD, KYUHYUN!!! ARE YOU OKAY?"

I could hear everyone shouting to me from somewhere in the distance, but all I could focus on still, was Sungmin.

He began to pull me over to everyone else, never taking his eyes from mine.

I managed to tear myself away from him, while I climbed out of the freezing water.

As soon as I was clear of him though, it was like a spell had been broken, and my mind began to race again.

I can't let myself be pulled in....I'm supposed to be leaving him alone!

I mentally slapped myself for being so foolish to convince myself that I could be so close to Sungmin, and not want him back.

Without waiting around to fish my bag out of the pool, or thank Sungmin for virtually saving me, I bolted.

I had to get away from everyone to think.

I needed to get from under Sungmin's damn y spell!

I walked away quickly, cursing and mumbling under my breath.

Little droplets of water flew from the tips of my hair, and hit passers by as I made my way through the school hallways again, only this time.....nobody said a word.

They just stared.

As I rounded the last corner, before reaching the bathroom, I ticked off falling into a swimming pool, on my list of 'stupendously, idiotic things I could do in front of Sungmin, while trying to act cool'.

"This day can't get any worse..." I murmured under my breath.

I think I spoke too soon.....