Chapter 6

An Innocent little Bunny

Look at me....look at meeeee...LOOK AT ME!

I'd been saying this over and over in my head for the past 35 minutes.

I began to scream it, assuming that by doing so, he'd magically look at me.

The only result I got, was a bad migraine.

Ugggh..why is this so hard?
............................

Friday afternoon, and I'm sat here in English....willing Kyuhyun to look at me, with the power of my mind.
I think that bump on my head caused brain damage...

This is the first day he's shown himself all week.
He ditched Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday to have his precious 'alone time'

And for what?

Oh yeah...to stay away from me! I'm the 'bad thing' that happened, that caused Kyuhyun to miss three days of school.

Am I soooo bad?
All I ever did was stare a little bit, and try to be friendly.
..............................

I finally gave up on my Jedi mind trick.
Kyuhyun wasn't going to give me a second look.

I tried to concentrate on whatever the teacher was talking about, but I only managed to increase the pain in my head.
I was seriously going to fail EVERYTHING if I didn't start to pay attention.

But the classes I really needed to pay attention to, had Kyuhyun in. And trust me...if he was sat in front of you the whole time, you wouldn't be able to focus on what some old, stuffy guy with a stick up his arse was babbling about either.

I took a long hard look at the clock on the wall above the door.
...20 minutes until school is over!
Then joy of joys....sleepover at my house!

Dear God...why am I being so negative all the time! I was always a positive, optimistic person before I came here.

'brrrrrrrrng'

The sound of the bell rang loudly throughout the classroom. 
Kyuhyun was out of his seat and out the door before I even realised the class was over.
Bollocks...he's slipped me again!
That sneaky, son-of-a-gun.

I collected my things from my desk, and walked with Mi out of the room, meeting up with Hyuna, Amber, Joon and Taemin outside.
Henry was nowhere to be seen, so I shrugged it off and followed my little posse to the car park to wait for him.
I could hear everybody talking about tonight.
Taemin had finally guessed what it was we were all doing! It took him until yesterday to figure it out mind...
Henry was really stubborn on the subject, and wouldn't tell anybody, until someone guessed.
I was hoping nobody would guess, so we didn't have to go through with it.
unlucky!

I'd figured out by now, that Henry was either lost, or he'd been held back in class, because his car was still here, but he'd gone for a burton! (he was gone basically)
Taemin drove himself home, so he said his goodbyes, very shyly as usual, and walked the short distance to his car.
Hyuna got a ride home from Amber and Joon, so they ran off to their car aswell, but not before Hyuna could squeal with excitement about tonight.
"I'm sooooo going to stay awake all night, and play truth or dare, and watch scary movies, and do makeovers on all you boys!"
She took a deep breath, and smiled her heart warming smile, before skipping off, swinging her little bag around in her hands.

Me and Mi had to rely on the two errant members of the group for our rides home.
The wind was getting up, and the car park was practically empty now, apart from a few teachers cars, and of course Henry and Kyuhyun's.
I resembled a member of the lollipop guild from 'The Wizard Of Oz' with my bright red cheeks, and short dance like movements.
I'm forever cold!

Mi’s voice cut through the crisp wind that was blowing around my ears.
"Do you always dance when you're cold Min? or do you just enjoy shaking your money maker?"
"Haha..I only shake it for you Mi-baby.." I teased.
I knew Mi wasn't gay, but we loved flirting, playfully with each other. 
We have a weird sense of humour....
He just played along with me like usual.
"You know I love it" he winked at me, and pulled a 'y face' which only made me howl with laughter, while I continued to dance the cold away.

"Oh come here will you!..."
Mi pulled me into him, and wrapped his big, warm jacket around me.
I gladly put my arms around his back, under the coat and let the warmth rub off onto me.
We stayed like that for a couple of minutes I guess.......
.......until the sound of someone clearing their throat caused me to snap my head up and release Mi.
...............................
Standing there, not three feet away, was Henry and Kyuhyun.
Henry's little face was wide with shock.
He was stuttering and stumbling over his words, which was totally unlike him.
"...I..err..are we interrup-."
O_O

I chanced a look at Kyuhyun, and found his face twisted into the foulest grimace I'd ever seen.
I shrunk back, hitting my back against Mi’s chest.
He looked very intimidating now.

His eyes were no longer sparkly, and full of energy.
They were slightly glazed, and narrowed so that he was pretty much glaring at me and Mi.

I finally found my voice, after what seemed like an hour of staring into Kyuhyun's dead eyes.
"Henry! Kyuhyun!...You weren't interrupting anything! I was cold, and Mi was helping me get warm...that's all!"

"...Yeah, I mean, Min's my friend, nothing more...I was making him warm.."
Mi seemed to be aiming this more at Kyuhyun than Henry.

Kyuhyun's eyes hadn't blinked once in about 5 minutes.
His eyelids finally slid down, and back up again very slowly, before he walked speedily towards me and Zhou Mi!

I closed my eyes tightly.
I thought he was going to hit me.
Don't ask me why, but I felt sure of it.

I felt a sharp wind rush past me, and then......nothing.
I unscrunched my left eye, and saw only Henry standing before me, doing a good impression of my dead fish look.
I whirled around trying to look for Kyuhyun, and saw him making haste towards his car, with Mi on his heels, waving his hands around in the air. 
I couldn't hear what he was saying though, because they'd walked quite a distance away by the time I realised they weren't there anymore.
I turned quickly again, searching for Henry.
I'm gonna' get whiplash the way I'm carrying on with all these sudden head and neck movements!
"Don't look at me...GO!"
He nudged his head in the direction of Kyuhyun's car, and without thinking twice, I barreled towards them, with my cardigan blowing behind me like batman.
Luckily they weren't in the car yet, but seemed to be having a heated discussion over the roof of it.
I managed to reach Kyuhyun's side of the car, just as he was getting in, and rapped on the glass furiously with my knuckles.
He glared at me, refusing to give me access to the car.
I must of looked really pathetic, as he relented finally, and wound his window down, so I could see his entire face.
He looked pissed.

"Kyuhyun...we really weren't doing anything...he's just a good friend, and he was warming me up..."
He looked at me sadly for a minute, before automatically returning to his pissed off face.
He didn't answer me at all.
He just sat there.
I waited....

and waited....

and waited.....


I couldn't take the silence anymore.

Before I could control myself, the words flew out of my mouth!

"I don't even know why I'm killing myself to explain this to you....you don't even care!.....I'm sick of trying to be nice to you, trying to be your friend, when you don't even give me the time of day. You can glare at me all you like....I'm sick of keeping quiet....you don't care about me, so why should I waste my time caring about you?!.."

As the last word came out of my mouth, I instantly regretted it.
Kyuhyun's face was no longer angry, or pissed off, or even indifferent.

It was very definitely.......gutted!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL 3 chapters today! WOW!

So this is what being sick and awfully bored does to people...

haha aren't you all lucky little pom poms ^__^

I'm on a roll~~

Jaehwa ♥