Chapter 29

An Innocent little Bunny

I entered Kyuhyun's bedroom, with a sense of dread.

The way he'd said those words to me, was so lifeless.

"We need to talk..."

If ever there was a line uttered in a relationship....this was the worst of them!

As I took in my surroundings, I could feel Kyuhyun everywhere.

This was definitely his room.

It was simple, beautiful, and most of all, it was warm.

I smiled in awe as I was led to the bed.

Kyuhyun's hand in mine felt right, but that thought was soon snatched from my thoughts, as he let them drop heavily back to our sides.

I frowned, and plonked myself down, not at all gracefully.

Kyuhyun soon joined me, as he sat cross legged beside me.

He toyed with the bottom of his jeans for a moment, whilst seemingly going over some of his thoughts.

I tapped my foot impatiently, and huffed each time he opened and closed his mouth like a fish, never uttering a word.

"What did you want to talk about exactly Kyuhyun?" I asked, quite confidently, considering the state we were in.

He dragged his eyes up to mine, and he nibbled on his fingertips.

"I....errr....I wanted to talk about...u-us.."

"Oh." I stated bluntly.

"Yeah....I thought you'd say that.." He answered back, wincing a little.

I straightened myself up, and folded my arms across my chest, looking him dead in the eye.

"What exactly about us needs discussing?" I said bravely, trying to avoid the obvious topic.

"Don't play stupid Sungmin!....you know exactly what I mean!....."

I shrugged, and carried on playing stupid.

Kyuhyun straightened himself up also, and crossed his arms, imitating me.

"I'm talking about the fact that Zhou Mi had to lie for you today Sungmin...."
His voice was soft, and sad, and his eyes had lowered.

I stared at him in shock.

"You knew?....."

"Of course I knew Sungmin.....I'm not an idiot, and you two couldn't lie to save your lives!"

"I just want to know why?.......why would he lie for you?"

I couldn't look in his face.

I knew I'd cry again if I did that.

"What do you want me to say Kyuhyun?........"

I didn't know how to word anything, without the situation seeming wrong.

"I think you should start with the truth." He said flatly.

I exhaled heavily, and began nibbling my fingers, just as Kyuhyun had done.

"I wasn't in that bathroom today.....to meet Zhou Mi......"

"I'd guessed that Sungmin....who were you there to meet?..."

He snapped the last part.

"You know who I was there to meet Kyuhyun....please don't make me say it...."

I said, cringing at the memory of earlier.

"I think I need to hear you say it." He stated.

I blinked my eyes closed a few times, and turned my head away.

"Siwon......"


"I thought so..." was Kyuhyun's response.

"But I wasn't there for what you think Kyuhyun!......I promise you!" I quickly added.

"It doesn't matter what you were there for Sungmin.......the point is.....that you didn't tell me......and after all I said to you....after you saw how jealous I was.....you still lied to me."

"That's what I'm having a hard time figuring out!"

His voice had raised, and he seemed more angry than upset.

I unfolded my arms from my chest, and lay them on my lap, keeping very still, afraid to move, for fear of crying.

"I'm sorry....."

I whispered, almost inaudibly.

"I know you're sorry Sungmin......so am I....."

My head snapped up as he said that.

"What are you sorry for?"

There was silence for quite some time when I said that.

"Kyuhyun?"

I reached up and touched his cheek, trying to pull his face up to meet my own.

"You need to leave Sungmin....."

He pulled his face away from mine.

"What?...." I asked, confused more than anything.

"You. need. to. leave." He said slowly, and harshly, like he was in pain.

I stood up, and stayed still for a minute.

Kyuhyun remained crossed legged on his bed, and his eyes were closed.

My chest began to ache like before.

That dull, gnawing ache in my heart.

I sniffed back a few tears, and pushed my hand softly into his hair.

I grazed my fingers along his skin, and tousled his thick black locks.

He leant his head back into my hands, and moaned ever so slightly.

I added another hand, this time, it down his jaw, and onto his neck.

It didn't stay there for long, before it was pushed away along with the hand in his hair.

"Get out Sungmin!" He shouted.

I couldn't register in my mind what he was saying at first, but soon my own anger got the best of me, and I questioned him.

"Why?!"

Kyuhyun stood up from the bed at this point, and pressed himself closely to me.

"Just GET OUT!" he yelled in my face.

My eyes filled with tears as he said this.

He wasn't the same person I knew...he was cold, and hard, and un-loving.

"No!" I said defiantley.

"I made a terrible mistake falling in love with you Sungmin.....I'm sorry....but I can't love you anymore......"

"What....what...no you don't...you don't mean that surely...."

"I do......now get out!" He said stonily.

He grabbed my arm, and tried pushing me.

"What did I do wrong?.....I'm sorry....I'm sorry Kyuhyun...I love you....please don't leave me!..." I choked out.

"NO!......I don't love you back.....I want you out of my life.....go to Siwon...I'm sure he wants you!"

I could hear Kyuhyun's voice breaking as he spoke, and his eyes were glassy.

The way he spoke to me, had me infuriated though, and the tears only fell harder.

I knocked his arm from mine, and swung my open palm at his face roughly.

His face turned, and he clutched his now reddened cheek.

But I didn't stop there.

I took out my anger, and frustration on him.

I slapped, pushed, smacked, punched, pulled.......everything I could think to do, to hurt him, like he'd hurt me.

He just let me, he stood and took it all.

With one last smack to the chest, my body gave up, totally exhausted, and I fell to my knees, loudly.

The sound of bed springs faintly sounded in my ear, and I raised my head to see Kyuhyun sitting on the edge of his bed, head in hands, rubbing his face, and sighing.

"Could you please leave Sungmin......I don't know what to say to you anymore...."

With that final word, I decided to just leave.

The damage had been done, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

I raised myself gently, feeling the sudden aching again, only this time, it was accompanied by the throbbing in my arms and shoulders.

As I reached the door, I turned my head, and uttered one last goodbye.

"I love you Kyuhyun..."


With that......I left the room, left the beautiful boy, and I left my heart.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi Everyone~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I got home really late :'[

Uuuugh, i wont find out about my interview till tomorrow now... stupid last minute people wanting an interview *puffs out cheeks*

ANYWAYS

I hope you enjoy this lovely sad update

coughireallywannapunchsiwoncough

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING~~!!! ♥

As for you silent readers out their... I'm watching yoooooou O__O ..... Kidding hehe~ >__> 

Jaehwa ♪