Chapter 24

An Innocent little Bunny

 

"It's like this Sungmin......" I began.

I shifted his body off mine, and sat up a little, causing him to move with me.

I cast my eyes to my hands momentarily, before lifting them again to look into Sungmin’s.

"Yes?..." Min urged, keeping his eyes trained on my face.

"I'll start at the beginning...it will probably be easier for you to understand where I'm coming from that way."

He nodded his head lightly, and pulled the blankets around his body.

"Well....before you...there was only ever....one other person..."
"His name was Ryeowook.....and we met when we were 15....."

I couldn't fully look at Sungmin while I spoke about Ryeowook.
I kept my eyes closed faintly, and pictured the boy I was referring to.

"He was new to town...just like you Min."

"You remind me of him so much Min....the way you are!.....your attitude, your personality...your wit." I laughed quietly, and dryly, and brought my eyes up to Sungmin's face.

He was smiling at me, and his little eyes held some sadness.

I took a deep breath, returned my gaze to the bed, and carried on.

"I fell in love with him immediately."

"God Min...I loved him so much...."


I began to feel that familiar twisting in my heart, that absolute pain that produced no tears.

"We were happy too.......but I didn't realise how easily that could change."

I sniffed back hard.

The memories were coming thick and fast to me now.

"We were together for about a year and a half.......before.....before the happiness started to disappear" I said frowning, and biting at my lip.

Sungmin moved closer to be on the bed, sensing my distress.
He encased me with his arms, and gently placed my head on his shoulder.

"I was just a kid Min...and I didn't know what to do....I couldn't even process what was happening.....there was nothing I could say, to make it all better..."

My voice was crackling now, and I could feel thick tears behind my eyes.

"...I tried Min!...I really tried!..." I pleaded.

A few droplets fell from my eyes, as my body tensed.

Sungmin tightened his grip around me, and rubbed my back.

"Sssssh.." He soothed.

"What happened between you two sweetie?....what couldn't you make better?"

I lifted my head, and smeared the tears across my cheeks, with the back of my hand.

"Ryeowook.....got......sick..." I said sadly, spitting the last word in disdain.

Sungmin looked into my face sympathetically.

"Oh...Kyu..." He said, his voice crackling as mine had.

"We went to bed one night, like normal....."

"I held him close to me, and told him that I loved him......."

"....and in the morning......he didn't wake up.."

I could feel warm tears running slowly down my cheek.....but they weren't my own....they were Sungmin's.

"I'm so sorry sweetie..." He said softly, caressing my cheeks in his hands.

I smiled lightly at him, and ran my thumbs under his eyes, collecting the tears that lay there.

"...Do you see now.....why I've been acting...the way I have?..." I asked rhetorically.

"I feel for you......so strongly....and I am....so happy...that I'm terrified!.."

Sungmin looked at me with a bit of confusion.

"You're worried that I'll die?..." he said carefully.

"No....not exactly.....I'm afraid that if I become too happy.....that you'll be taken away from me....like Ryeowook....I'm afraid that in one way or another....that happiness will be taken away from me...."

Min's mouth opened as if he was about to speak.

He looked at me lovingly.

"I understand Kyuhyun!......but you've got to let yourself be happy......you can't shun happiness....and welcome fear with open arms."

"I'm not going anywhere...."

A sob escaped my lips, and a smile graced my face.

I clung to Sungmin, and held him as tightly as my arms would allow.

"I'm so lucky to have you Min........just please promise me.....promise me that you'll never leave me?!..." I pleaded, pushing my head into his chest.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away sweetie!" he assured.

"And I do understand, why you have been acting the way you have."

"I just think you should've told me...and not kept it all in...you had me worried!" He scolded lightly.

"I'm sorry Bunny.....I'm just.....I don't know....stupid..." I said turning my head away from him.

He chuckled at me a little, and moved my face back to his with his finger.

"You're not stupid, you were just doing what you thought best.."

I looked at him, and admired his perfect face.

"How do I even deserve you!?..." I asked.

He laughed, and touched his lips to mine.

"You're just lucky I guess..."
 


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww look you all know now~~~~ ♥ 

LOL i couldn't think of who to put as Kyu's first... But Ryeowook is Adorable so... -great logic there-

I think this is the shortest chapter i've done so far O__O 

Ew oh god... I found a ... FF....about Psy....and Justin Bieber... it's just.... wrong...so wrong... -dies- 

I hope you all never find it .__. 

okaaaaay getting away from those memories- i think this FF will be coming to an end in a couple of chapters.....































JOKES!

I've got like 8 chapters planned~ hehe~ -gets bricked- 

Mianhae (__.__) 

Jaehwa ♪