Chapter 31

An Innocent little Bunny

 

I've been dreamin'
Of the things I learned
About a boy who's bleedin'
Celebrate to elevate
The joy is not the same without the pain

[Badly Drawn Boy]


It was another lonely night.

The wind howled and the thin glass panes of my windows shook.

I was alone.

I curled my legs tightly into my body, and brought my blanket closer, trying to retain some warmth.

My eyes were sore, and fluttered open and closed every so often.

I was used to this ritual at night.....

I'd stay awake until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, keeping as silent as humanly possible, with my phone on my pillow, waiting for Kyuhyun.

I rolled my eyes towards the clock beside my bed.....

It blazed a vibrant red 5am back at me.

I felt as though time stood still at this time.

It was like the eleventh hour......if he didn't show up at this time...he wouldn't show up at all.

I illuminated my phone for what must of been the 100th time, and double checked I hadn't missed a call or text message.

The blank screen mocked me, and I wished I could smash it against the nearest wall.

I rolled over onto my back, releasing the phone back onto the pillow, before exhaling heavily and closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Kyuhyun..."

With that, I fell into a calm dreamless state.

................................................

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

Bang!....Bang!


"What are you doing in there Kyuhyun?!"

Henry's whiny voice shouted through the bathroom door.

"Bathing!...what else would I do in a bathroom..." I said sarcastically.

"But you've been in there for 3 hours!"

I slowly retracted my legs, and pulled them up towards my chest, feeling the cold water seep through my pants.

True....I had been in the bath for 3 hours....but I hadn't exactly been scrubbing up.

I'd spent the whole time staring into space, and thinking.

I hadn't even bothered taking my jeans and jumper off.

The aggravation of Henry's voice was enough to move me now though.

I placed my ever shaking hands on either side of the tub, and heaved myself out, taking a lot of the water with me, soaked into my clothes.

The cold that hadn't effected me before, now bit at every piece of skin, leaving me shivering.

I quickly undressed, tossing the wet clothing into my hamper, and wrapped the largest, fluffiest towel I could find, around me.

As I opened the bathroom door, Henry was still stood there, probably thinking the worst.

"You can go now Henry....I'm not going to lock myself in the bathroom so I can mutilate myself......I never have, even at the worst of times....and I'm not going to start now!" I said sternly.

he pursed his lips, and nodded his head stiffly, quickly exiting the bedroom and shutting the door softly behind him.

I stumbled around my room for a while, not really knowing what to do with myself.

It was too late to call anybody, and too early (in my opinion) to go to sleep.

What does one do at 5am?

Still feeling the cold, I decided that it was best if I at least cover my modesty, and put some clothes on.

I rummaged through my messy wardrobe, finding a satisfactory pair of sweat pants and an oversized college sweater of my dads.

Well......that wasted about 3 minutes...

I let my body fall back onto my bed, and coincidentally my phone lay right beside me, at eye level.

I reached over, picking it up and switching it on, trying to muffle the loud jingly welcome.

The screensaver flashed in my face immediately.

It always caught me off guard, no matter how many times I saw it.

A happy snap of me and Sungmin, a few weeks into our relationship.

It was silly, but it crushed me to see it.

I stared at it for a little while, running my fingertip over Sungmin's smiling face.

I remembered the day we'd taken the picture.


Rewind.....day photo was taken!


"Come onnnnnnnn Kyuuuu!" Sungmin whined like a little girl.

We'd been in this fun fair all day and he'd been trying to convince me to go on this ride with him for about the same amount of time, but I wasn't for giving in to him....even though I could hardly resist his gorgeous face!

"No!...go on....you go on with one of the other's Bunny...I'm beat!" I urged, faking a yawn.

"LIAR!" He said giggling and shoving me playfully.

"Mmm..." I groaned, pouting my lips at him.

"How about I just stay here with the coats and everything....go on!....You kids go have some fun!" I tried to sit down on a nearby bench, but was dragged back up swiftly.

"OH YEAH...AND MAYBE MONKEY'S WILL FLY OUT OF MY BACKSIDE!" Sungmin chuckled, pulling me forcefully towards the most evil of rides.........the waltzers!

I had to admit....I wasn't looking forward to the ride at all.

Sungmin settled us into one of the little booth type seats and kept himself glued to my side, rubbing my hand soothingly.

I did feel a lot better having him sat with me, and the hand holding was just too cute to kick up a fuss about the ride.

Sungmin's face was glowing, and he never took his eyes off mine.

The music slowly started, and the familiar feel of the booth moving left me shaking.

Sungmin clamped my hand tighter and rested his free hand on my cheek, pulling my face towards his.

He placed his lips next to my ear as the ride began to get faster and faster, spinning continuously.

"Ssssssh...calm down sweetie...it's okay!...I'm only here, just close your eyes and let go..."

I nodded my head, gripped his hand just as tightly as he did mine, and closed my eyes.

The next sensation I felt though wasn't unpleasant, although it did leave me shaking....but for an entirely different reason.

Sungmin had placed his sweet, sugary lips against mine, and was caressing my neck and collarbone.

I could taste the candyfloss he'd been eating still, and the kiss was just twice as sweet as usual.

I forgot where I was for the duration of the kiss as he at my lips, and nibbled along my jaw.
The mixture of Sungmin and the butterflies caused by the ride left a very special warm feeling in a certain body area.

As the music became louder and faster, and the ride spun more wildly, Sungmin's lips and tongue became more rough.

I couldn't contain myself any longer and I allowed a loud, drawn out moan to escape my lips.

I brought my hand up to the back of Sungmin's head, and held him there, while I let my own lips mould into his.

It was definately one of the most passionate kisses we'd ever shared, and I almost didn't want the waltzers to stop.

But stop they did....but not before I had the chance to make Sungmin moan, just as I had.

As the ride began to slow, our lips were still moving together hungrily.

I slowly ran my hand down the length of Sungmin's back, and onto his hip, massaging it firmly.

As he melted even more into the kiss, I walked my fingers from his hip, down to his thigh.

The ride slowed a little more, and I took my opportunity to run my hand across his crotch, making sure to use just enough force to elicit that long awaited moan.

"Mmmm....Kyuhyun..."

I smiled triumphantly and parted from the kiss, giving him a lust filled stare.

He stared back at me, still a little doughy eyed, but a smirk played on his lips.

"See.....that wasn't as bad as you thought now was it....?" He breathed huskily.

I answered with a wink, and lifted the harness from over our knees, extending my hand to help him up.

We walked hand in hand away from the ride, and hung back for everybody else.

"OH MY GOSH....HOW FUN WAS THAT!?...CAN WE GO AGAIN...WHAT DID YOU GUYS THIN-"

Hyuna stopped in her tracks along with Henry and Amber.

"What have you two been upto?" She questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"Nothing much...." Sungmin muttered under his breath, supressing a giggle.

I caught his eye and couldn't help but give a little laugh too.

"GUILTY!" Amber squealed before raising her phone out of nowhere and snapping a photo.

Forward......back to normal time!


I scrunched my face, and smiled at the memory.

I missed Sungmin's smile....and his laugh....and his lips......

I pretty much missed every little thing, good or bad about him.

I snapped the phone shut, after one last look at the picture, and picked myself up off the bed.

I need to see him!


Without a second though as to the time or the circumstances, I grabbed my car keys and a jacket and headed out the door.
 


----------------------------------------------


Here i am updating to make myself happy  >< ... even though these updates are like....sad LOL


I love how you're all really into my FF :]

OMO my account says i have 99 subbies!!!!! ♥♥

THANKYU ALL SO MUCH~!!!

Jaehwa ♪ 







 

 



Psssssst....Guys.......

It's my birthday tomorrow~~~ ♥

I'd be 20 in Korea! hahahahaha -dies- so ooooold