Chapter 2: Kya Why Must They Do This To Me Wolf Wolf

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 2: Kya Why Must They Do This To Me Wolf Wolf

I did not know what to do now. I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks turning my face red. I’m here alone with Kibummie oppa what am I going to do I thought to myself as I slapped my cheeks trying to get out of my fantasy I am having about him. Why oh why did the other members of U-Kiss have to leave? Kibum came back over to me and looked frustrated I could tell by his eyes. Kibum’s eyes always showed his true feelings. “Kibummie sunbae are you ok?” I knew what was wrong he wanted to find Choco and I was preventing that.

“Kibum,” a familiar male’s voice spoke. I would know that voice anywhere. I looked over towards the door and smiled at Hyung Joonie oppa. He walked into the room and smiled at me, “Minahhhhh Shii, what are you doing here so late?” he came over to me and placed an arm around my shoulder and hugged me. It reminded me of the hugs he gave me when I was in my dog form.

I looked over at Kibum who did not look to happy to see his brother. “Hyung what are you doing here.” He said to his brother. He was not acting his normal self and Hyung Joonie noticed immediately.


“Yo my brother!” he said in English as he let go of her. He switched back to Korean, “What’s with the face. Adorable Minah is here and you have that face. Wait I know Choco ran off again. Yaa, why does she run off when she is around you?”

“Hyung I’m sorry. I was going to look for her, but I ran into Minah. We had to go to the company…” Kibum looked around. “Where did Minah go? Aish that girl is like a ghost sometimes. She disappeared and I was going to walk her home. Hyung you came at the wrong time.”

“How am I suppose to know that Hyung. Choco-ah has been acting strange lately.” Kibum crosses his arms.

“Minah is so cute and you were being cold to her while she was here bummie.” Hyung Joon said cutely.

“Yaa Hyung! I didn’y mean to be mean to her. I’m just worried about Choco-ah” Kibum said as he headed out into the hallway and stopped when he saw Choco asleep there and picked her up.


When I felt hands around me and being picked up my eyes popped open and I saw Kibummie oppa; I his cheek to apologize for running away again. He spoke, “Hyung I found Choco-ah.” He hugged me close to him causing me to blush. I’m happy to see him smile again.

Hyung Joonie came out and took me from Kibummie. “I’m carrying Choco-ah home. You might lose our princess again. “ Hyung Joon kissed me and hugged me close to him. I love it when he calls me their princess. He started to walk out of NH Media’s building. I looking over his shoulder I can see Kibummies face change once again looking sad. I felt really bad and wish I could help him.


The next day came and I was a human in Kibummies and Joonies house. The only person who knows I can become a human is Kibummie’s and Hyung Joonies’s mother. I was talking to her as both boys entered the Kitchen and stopped and pointed at me with shocked faces.

“Umma what is Minah doing here.” They said at the same time which was really cute because they look and sound the same.

“I went food shopping and she helped me with my bags. She is a sweet girl so I invited her for breakfast. Are you boys ok with that?”

I looked at both boys and smiled sweetly. “Sunbaes.” I went over to the Kim brothers Mom, “Can I do anything to help.”

“No you can just relax Minah Shii.” She smiled at me.

I walked over to Kibum and Hyung Joonie sitting in between them on the cough.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be recording for your mini album aren’t you suppose to be doing that today. Wait you also have to record the song that you will be singing with us.” Kibum looked at me with a concerned look on his face.

“Umm well long story. I will explain later. Hyung Joonie sunbae how are the SS501 members.” I asked because I was interest in how they were doing. Young Saeng always brings me a treat when he visits Joonie. Kyu Jong is finally warming up to me and gives me hugs. It’s cute that he is scared of dogs. Hyun Joong just smothers me too much and I don’t like it. Only Hyung Joonie and Kibummie can do that. Lastly, I want to bite Jung Min for being mean to Joonie sometimes he goes over bored, but as a human I like his charisma and jokes.

“The members are doing well Kyu Jong is acting in a drama, Jung Min is working on his second solo album, Young Saeng is promoting his album, and leader is working on his album.” He smiled at me and placed a hand on my head rubbing my head. I could feel my face heating up and Kibummies eyes glare at Joonie. Was he jealous that Joonie was flirting with me? I really didn’t mind that Joonie was flirting with me, but I wasn’t used to it.

“Yaa stop flirting with my dongsaeng.” Kibummie put an arm around me pulling me towards him, but before I was too close to him I quickly got up.

“I think I’m going to head to the company now. Bye” I hurried to the door and waved towards their mom who gave her two boys a questionable look.


“Yaa look what you did you scared her off.” Kibum said with his arms crossed.

“You scared Minah Shii off by putting your arm around her cute Kibummie who doesn’t understand love yet.” Hyung Joon said cutely. Kibum looked at him and sighed. “Umma I’m heading to the company early you don’t have to cook for me.” Kibum went to get changed and hurried out the door because he wanted to apologize to Minah.


I was walking down the street. I just had to get out of the house. I didn’t mind them flirting with me, but I was not used to the skinship as a human. Their heat from their body’s. Their scent was so different. I was only used to it as a dog and smacked my cheeks as I walked, not really paying any attention to where I was going; I walked into someone and fell onto the ground. “I’m sorry” I got up and bowed my head starting to walk, but I felt my arm being grabbed roughly; I looked at the person who looked frustrated with me. “YAA Let Go!”

The person looked me in the eye and still had a grip on my arm. “You spilled coffee on my by crashing into me. You are going to pay money for this.”

My eyes widened and I was shaking because I was so scared what was I going to do. Tears started to fall down my face. “I’m sorry sir I don’t have money on me. I’m a trainee…” The persons grip suddenly disappeared and I opened my eyes and saw Kibummie oppa.

“Yaa you don’t treat a lady like that. She told you she was sorry and that is enough. Now go away.” Kibum said in a cold voice. I watched as the person ran off and Kibum look aat me crying. He came over to me and pulled me into a hug. “Minah it’s alright. You’re safe now.” I felt warm and safe in his arms. I just wanted to stay like this.

“Oppa…” I just came out. I did not know why I said oppa instead of Sunbaebr />
Authors Note: lolz I did late night writing last night and got most of this chapter done. All I had to do was edit it. I hope you like this. The mom knows lolz. I had to do it. Flirting brothers lolz. I love the Kim brothers lalalalalala. Give me feedback I love hearing from my amazing readers.!