Chapter 4: Wolf A Horrible Dance Practice

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 4:Wolf A Horrible Dance Practice

“Well Umm!” I looked at them not knowing how to answer. I did not want to blow my cover. I was a dog acting like a human girl. “I never got around to getting a cell phone and I really don’t want to spend the money on something that I will not use.” I looked at seven boys. “I don’t need technology like that to distract me from what is important to me. I really am technology illiterate. I would not know what to do with the phone.”

Kiseop looked at me with a dorky expression, “You call people with it.”

“Kiseop everyone knows that.” Eli said to him with a sigh.

My eyes just went from one U-Kiss member to the next. Kibum is mad again for some reason. Kiseop being a dork as he always is. Kevin and Xander just tweeting as they always do. Soohyun looks like he just got done with his work out. Eli is flirting with me which is why Kibum is mad and Dongho there are no words to describe the cute maknae.

“Were getting you a phone anyway?” Soohyun put an arm around my shoulder. Why are you putting that sweaty arm around me oppa . He smiled at me and his man smell was just ick. Only Kibum is allowed to touch me when he is sweaty. “Let’s go get you an adorable phone with a cute charm for a cute girl.”

Kevin must have heard the word cute because he hoped up so fast, “I’m coming with you Soohyun Hyung. I want to pick out an amazing phone for Minah and I want to keep an eye on you Hyung since you can be a ert if you are left alone with a cute girl for so long” I looked at Kevin. I was shocked from the words that came out of his mouth. Soohyun…a ert…no way. I saw Soohyun as a gentleman like Kibummie my master. I just smiled at them awkwardly. U-Kiss was so kind and playful. Kevin grabbed onto my hand and started to drag me along. Why do these boys not help my dog like instincts?

“I don’t really need a phone. Really!” I told them getting my hand free from Kevin’s. Getting free from Kevin was easy.

“You’re getting a cell since we want to know if our dongsaeng is safe.” Soohyun smirked at me. “We also are going to set up a twitter for you.”

Kibum sighed and walked over to Kevin and Soohyun who were standing by me. “She needs to practice. You two go out and get her a phone while the rest of us practice. Pick out anything! Minah is not picky!” He smiled and took me by the arm, pulling me along. I did not care that master was dragging me along. He was being protective and I liked it a lot. “I’m going to teach you the part of the dance that you need to know for our music video.” Kibum placed his warm hands on my shoulders. He leaned down by my ear and neck my face started to turn red. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

“Minah Noona why is your face so red” Dongho tilted his head and looked at me. His comment made my face turn red even more. Dongho came closer to me and leaned in. “Noona’s face is really red.” He smirked. “Kibum hyung I think your making noona blush. You know what would make her go nuts. Seeing your abs.”

“YAAA DONGHO.” Xander grabbed onto the back of his shirt. “You’re making Minah uncomfortable.” Xander pulled him back. “You don’t say things like that out loud to people. Minah. I’m sorry that Dongho said something inappropriate he must be hanging around Soohyun too much.” Xander and Dongho left me with Eli, Kiseop, and Kibum.

Eli looked at my face. My bangs covered my eyes and my Hair was slightly messy. “You are really red.” He came forward and placed a hand on my forehead. “You do feel a bit warm.” Eli looked me as his hand went to my cheek which made my face get redder. He looked me in the eyes and I pushed him away.

“I’mm fine.” I walked away from the three boys and headed to the bathroom to wash my face. Why was I feeling like this around these boys? I was feeling really dizzy. There was a knock on the door. “Minah are you alright.” It was Kiseop’s voice that was the last thing I heard before I collapse moments later. Everything went black..



Kiseop heard no answer from Minah. He was really worried now. He heard a thug and started to panic. He was glad that the bathroom was unlocked because he was now worried about Minah. He went around the corner and saw her on the ground. “Minah.” He hurried over to her. He Kneeled on the ground and shook her. “Ya Minah are you ok.”

She did not answer him. “YA MINAH.” He screamed out and heard someone else enter the bathroom. It was Kibum he looked at Kiseop, “What happened to Minah.” He aksed.

“I was checking on her hyung and then I heard a thug. Eli was right she must have had a fever.” Kiseop watched as Kibum come over and pick Minah up in his arms.

“Kiseop get some wet towels for her forehead.” Kibum carried her out into the waiting room. He laid her down on the couch. He pushed strains of hair out of her face. “Aish you are really something Minah.”

Kiseop came over with a bowl of water and towels. “Hyung will she be ok.”

“I’m not a doctor how would I know.” He placed the cold we towel on her head and pressed it down. He kept his hand on her forehead. He was really worried about her. She was his dongsaeng and hated seeing her not feeling well.

Xander, Eli, and Dongho entered the room. They saw Minah out cold on the couch. Xander hurried over. “What happened?”

“She fainted.” Kiseop said handing Kibum another ice cold towel.

They looked at her starting to open her eyes. They were big, brown, and watery. They looked so warn out. .



I looked at five pair of eyes look at me. I sat up, but felt dizzy again. Kibum placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me to lay back down. “Rest up.”

“But..” I stuttered.

“No buts. You passed out and have a slight fever.” Kibum passed another cold, wet towel on my head.

“But Kibum Oppa.” I gave him puppy dog eyes.

“Kibum Oppa.” The four boys looked at him. They probably want an answer why I called him Oppa.
Authors Note: It took so long to update. I hope you like this chapter. I try so hard to update. Please give me feed back!