Chapter 14: My Decision

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 14: My Decision

I decided that I would tell him the truth, but his reaction is what I worried about. Kibum gets angry easily and I do not want to make him angry. I really do care about him and I do not want him to lose Choco the dog or Choco the human.

I was in the practice room at the company practicing a new concept for my comeback that might never happen. The sweat was dripping down my face. I looked at myself in the mirror not noticing I was being watched by someone.

“You have to tell him soon Minah or it will be the end.” The person who made me human said as he walked in. “Tell him or leave forever.”

“I will tell him when I see him.” I looked at the person.

“You have to tell him soon Minah you do not have much time. The longer you wait the harder it is going to be.” He headed towards the door. “Tell him soon or I will not stop bugging you.” He was gone in an instant. He disappeared out of nowhere.

I leaned against the mirror and slide down it and pulled my knees into my chest. I hugged them tight and rested my head on my knees. “Minah!” I looked up and saw Kiseop and Alexander looking at me.

“Hi!” I said weakly.

“Minah sii are you ok?” Kiseop asked walking over to me. He placed a hand on my head.

“I will be fine I think. I just don’t have much time to tell him. I plan on telling him later. He offered to take me out to lunch. I will tell him then.”

“Do you want me and Seoppie to follow?” Alexander asked, but I shook my head.

“Xander oppa this is something that I need to do on my own.” I smiled at him, “I’m going to head back to your apartment. Thank you again for letting me stay at your apartment since I have no other place to go.”

I walked out of the dance room and walked back to Alexander’s apartment. I am supposed to meet Kibummie oppa in an hour. The truth must be told and I have to be the one who tells him it.

---

Kiseop looked at Alexander, “I wonder what Minah has plan. Do you think we should follow just in case Hyung.”

“I think we should let her do this on her own. She will be fine.” Alexander said patting Kiseop on his head.

---

I was waiting for Kibum to arrive at the restaurant he asked me to meet. I started to wonder what was taking him so long. My plan was to tell him after lunch. I will ask him to go on a walk with me.
“Minah” Kibum ran towards me and pulled me into his embrace. This was probably going to be the last time I was going to feel his hugs as a human. He kissed me softly on the lips and rested his head on mine. “Are you ready for some food.”

Few hours later…

Kibum and I were walking in the park, hands intertwined. My heart was beating fast wondering what his reaction was going to be. “Oppa I hope you don’t hate me after I tell you something that has been bothering me.”

“Whatever it is I will not hate you for it.” Kibum said as he led me to a bench. “You know you can tell me anything.”

“I’m not too sure about that!” I sat down next to him.

“I promise I will not get mad at you.”

Here it goes, “Kibum have you ever noticed that Choco always vanished and I appeared.” HE nodded, “That is because I am Choco!”

Authors note; Late update. I'm sorry. I hope you like this chapter even if it is short. I have one more chapter left and I hope you like it.