Chapter 3: Big Mistake Wolf

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 3: Big Mistake Wolf

Oppa…” that word just came out of my mouth. I did not know why I said oppa instead of sunbae, but I loved how he was holding me in his strong arm. I felt very safe in his arms. People don’t realize it, but Kibummie is such a gentle person; Oppa just does not show it often.

He spoke to me and he sounded worried, “Minah Shii.” He places a hand on my shoulder and lowered his head down to my level. He placed a hand on my cheek, “Don’t cry because of that guy. He is not worth your tears. It is better if you smile brightly because that warms up everyone’s heart” He whipped the tears away on my face with his thumb.

I look at him and blushed a deep shade of red. He was acting like the Kibummie that I knew as a dog. He was finally showing his true self to me as a human.

“Hyung ah.” Kiseop said as he came to a stop. He was walking by and just noticed us. He noticed that Minah’s face was wet and he came over quickly. “Hyung-ah what happened to Minah Shii. Her face is wet you did not make her cry did you.”

“He did nothing. Kibummie saved me!” I spoke up. My voice cracked slightly from all the crying I did. “He came at the right time and I am very thankful that he did or I would not know if I would be ok right now.”

Kibummie blushed slightly and placed a hand on my head. He rubbed it a bit and looked me in the eyes and spoke, “You’re my Dongsaeng and I will protect you from getting hurt. Minah Shii you do not need to worry.”

Kiseop looked at Minah and smiled, “We will all protect you Minah-Shii, and you’re like a little sister to me.” He placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Kiseoppie Sunbae you’re so sweet,” I smile looking at both boys.

“We will take you too...” the man was coming back with someone. Kibum grabbed onto me and placed be behind him as the person approached us. Kiseop was right by Kibummies side. They are the Ki Brothers after all.

“Sir! This man told me that you grabbed onto him.” The officer said.

“He grabbed hold of my friend and I had to defend her. No one should grab onto someone roughly.”

I looked from behind Kibum and gave the officer puppy dog eyes. “Oppa was just protecting me.” I grabbed onto Kibummie’s arm. “This man,” I pointed at him as I hid behind Kibum, “ That man was trying to force me to pay to clean his suit because I crashed into him.” I started to fake cry. “Oppa was trying to stop him. Oppa doesn’t want to see me hurt because I’m always upset. He said that my smile is beautiful and I should show it to the world. How can I if this man hurt me.” I cried some more into Kibum’s shoulder.

“You scared and hurt this little girl.” The officer turned back to the man.

“Not not at all.” The man answered.

“He is lying.” I looked at the officer with tears pouring out of my puppy dog eyes. “He grabbed onto me. See!” I showed the officer the red mark on my wrist. “Oppa saw everything and rescued me. You can’t take my rescuer away from me.” I hugged onto Kibum.

“Sir you’re coming with me.” He grabbed onto the person trying to get my Kibummie into trouble. Once the officer and the man was out of sight my frown turned into a smirk. I was back to my cheery happy self. “I guess my acting attempted worked. I didn’t think I would be that convincing” I let go of Kibum and crossed my arms.

Kiseop looked at me, “You should act in a drama Minah Shii You really had me convinced.” Kiseop smiled like a dork at me and it made me giggle.

“Yaa” I stopped when I heard Kibum’s slightly frustrated voice. “You made me worry again. Please warn me when you’re going to pull of something like that.”

“Sorry Kibimmie Sunbae” I gave him my puppy dog eyes and he placed a hand on my head, rubbing it.

“Aish when you do that you remind me of Choco ah.” He smiled at me and patted my head. “She has big brown eyes just like you do Minah Shii.”

“I remind you of your adorable dog Choco.” I gave him a cute expression. I guess my puppy dog eyes carried over for dog to human. I cannot believe I did not notice that before.


Kevin was sitting in the practice room. He was on twitter once again tweeting to his fans. He loved tweeting his fans. They were all so kind. “Where is Kibum Hyung. He is late once again.” He looked up from his phone. “He has been late a lot lately.”

“Kiseoppie is missing too.” He looked down at the sleeping maknae on his lap. Dongho has been busy lately with a lot of movies and drama’s the poor kid needs some rest.

Soohyun, “Kibum probably lost Choco again and ran into Minah Shii.” Soohyun took a sip from his water bottle, “My guess is that they will be walking through that door any minute now.” The door of the practice room opened and Soohyun was right, “See.”.


“See” Soohyun said as he smirked towards the other members. “I told you that they were going to walk into the room at any moment.”

I looked at Soohyun with a questionable look, but was not really paying attention because Kibum was dragging me along. Kiseop came in behind us and sat next to Kevin. He was looking over his shoulder with a confused expression. Kevin must be tweeting in English.

Kevin looked up from his phone, “Hyung ah why are you holding Minah’s hand. Are you two dating?” He smirked.

“We are not dating Kevin.” Kibum blushed at the question and let go of my hand. I could not believe he would blushed because of me; it made me blush. I was protecting her from being assaulted from this man who wanted her to pay money for spilling coffee on him.”.

“WHAT” Eli got up and came over to me. “Call us if anything happens or if you need us.” Eli pulled me into a hug and the look on Kibum’s face looked jealous.

“I don’t have a cell phone.” I looked away when Eli let go of me.

“WHAT” All of them said looking at me? “How can you not have a cell phone?”.

“Well Umm…..”
Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. I think Kibum is starting to figure her out. hehe. If its short im sorry. I can't think of anything else. ^^ Tell me what you think. Which U-Kiss member should catch her becoming a dog or turning into a human. I ENJOY FEEDBACK..!