Chapter 13: Time for the truth

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 13: Time for the truth

I was passing back and forth at Alexander’s place since he has been letting me stay with him since I did not have a home. Alexander, Dongho, and Kevin were watching me with strange expressions on their faces. They were probably wondering what is up; those boys always worried about me.

Why am I acting this way? I was debating if I should tell them or not. Should I tell them how I am feeling or should I just keep this to myself. I started to think about this predicament after the kiss Kibum gave me on the night of his birthday.

I started to think back to that cold, snowy night. The warmed of his body holding me close. His wet, sweet lips against mine; the cold snowflakes fallen on our faces that did not feel cold due to my blushing face. His confession was so cute and sweet. Kibummie Oppa is very gentle, kind person, but that side of him is rarely showed to people. That image of him is only showed to the people he cares most about.

“Minah noona” Dongho said with a sweet smile. “Are you ok…your face is really red. I hope you are not getting ill again like the last time.” I almost tripped when Dongho said that to me. They seemed to always know when something is up with me. I looked away and sat down on the floor.

”Kibummie kissed you didn’t he?” Alexander asked with a smirk on his face. That sly, crazy monkey knew me too well. “Did he did he. You know you have to tell us if he did because we would find out anyway…somehow.”

“Maybe” I looked away with another blush appearing on my face. I grabbed a pillow that was on the floor and hide my face with it. I did not want to see how red my face was becoming. I looked at them, and continued to cover my blushing face.

“He did kiss you.” Kevin smiled, “Hyung finally kissed you…so did you tell him yet.” Kevin got off the cough and crawled over to me. He looked at me smiling and moved the pillow away from my face. “So did you.” He looked at me closely making me nervous.

“No I have yet to tell him the truth about who I really am. I don’t know how to tell him about it because my time is almost up. I really do not want to hurt Kibummie oppa. He is going to be very angry with me or he is not going believe me because Alexander thought me being Choco was far fetch.” I crossed my arms and looked at Alexander and then back to Kevin who was looking at me strangely.

There was a knock on Alexander’s apartment door and he got up to answer it. Kiseop entered the apartment behind the crazy monkey and sat down next to Kevin who was still sitting in front of me. “Xander Hyung sorry I’m late. Soohyun Hyung, Kibum Hyung, and Eli went to record for Star Dance Battle. Manager Hyung took them there before dropping me off here. What are you talking about?”

“How noona should tell Kibum Hyung about how she is Choco and how she became a human. Oh we were also talking about how he kissed her on his birthday.” Dongho head rested on Alexander’s shoulder. “Kibum Hyung must really love you to kiss you.”

“Yahhhh” I said crossing my arms and blushing again. They were starting to get annoying with the whole kissing and he loves you stuff. U-Kiss really did act like my brothers and it was kind-of a pain because it makes me feel like I cannot breath because they are always looking out for me. I like that they are so caring but I need some space. I guess they just want to help me with Kibum.

“What you’re going to tell him?” Kiseop looked at me and I pulled the pillow I was reaching for away from my grasp. There was no way I could win against these boys. Aish I should just let them help and be done with it.

“You really should tell him Minah. If you want I can be there when you tell him for emotional support.” Alexander said, “I told you I would do anything to help you Minah. You are like a little sister to me.”

“She is like a little sister to all of us.” Kevin said puffing out his cheeks. “We will all be there when you tell him if you want us to.”

“We all care about you and do not want to see you hurt. Like Kevin the fish said. If you want us to be there with you we will stay.” Kiseop smiled at me and laid back onto the ground. He hugged the pillow close to his chest.

“We will be there and leave if you want to have a romantic moment with Hyung because Noona needs alone time with Kibummie hyung.” Dongho smirked.

“Dongho Yahhh stop it. You are being to forward.” Alexander said.

“I am not hyung.” Dongho pouted.

“Ummm I will let you know guys. I still need time to think about what I am going to say to him or if I am going to say it to him.” Minah said looking at them. “I promise I will tell you what my plan is because I do not want to keep you in the dark about this.”

“We know that Minah!” Alexander smile. “Whatever you path you pick we will support it because we love and care about you little sister.”

“We will protect you no matter what and let Kibum have it if he says something stupid.” Kiseop smiled.

“Let us know ok” Kevin hugged me, “I do not want to see you upset. We really do care about you. No matter if you are a human or if you are a dog. You are the same person to us and will always be.” Kevin smiled and let go.

“We love you noona.” Dongho smiled.

“Thanks so much for what you have done. I will tell you guys tomorrow.” Minah smiled at them and leaned against the cough that Alexander and Dongho were on.

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. Only two more left. What will happen O_O! Pleace comment T^T no one has been leaving a comment letting me know what they think. It makes me feel like this fic is not good. Pleace commnet. Love yaaa and I am sorry that it is short.