Chapter 15: Love Always Finds a Way!

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 15: Love Always Finds a Way!

“That’s because I am Choco!” I said to him waiting for his reaction. “Kim I am your dog.”

“What do you mean you are my dog Choco.” Kibum placed a hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. I backed up into a tree as he walked towards me. My back leaned against it as I looked into Kibum’s warm eyes. “How could I not see this before? Minah you have Choco’s eyes, but how can you be my dog.” Kibum looked at me.

“Kibummie Oppa I should have told you from the start, but I was not sure if you were going to believe me. I had to keep Kevin quite about it. Then Dongho and Alexander found out since I told them because I was upset and jealous when I thought you were dating Hara. Also, Kiseop, Eli, and Soohyun found out the day of your birthday. I was going to tell you that day, but how could I after you kissed me.”

“Nothing ever happened between me and Hara!” Kibum cupped my chin. “Why did everyone know before me.? I told you that you could have come to me for anything. You should have told me.”

“I know that now, but before I guess I was being a jealous little puppy. Kibummie Oppa are you ok with me being Choco and Minah at the same time. Do you want me to go back to being Choco or have me go back to being your cute dog that feels lonely when you are not around. I was always lonely.”

“I don’t know Minah…” Kibum let go of me and just looked at me with those eyes. Those eyes that can make a girl faint.

“You need to make your decision soon. I am running out of time.” I said to him with my arms crossed.

“Just give me some time to think Minah.” Kibum said.

“It should be easy for you to say yes stay human or no be my Choco yah again. I guess you needing some time to think, is all I need to get my answer.” I walked away and thought to myself and knew that he really did not love me. “I will go. Goodbye forever Kim Kibum.” Minah ran from him.

“Yahhh Minah wait.” Kibum smacked his forehead and started to run after her. He knew at that moment that he made the because her reaction broke his heart.

I felt like I was going to cry; I was so heartbroken that he could not give me a straight answer. He should have given me a straight answer from the start. I continued to run not knowing where I was heading. I suddenly heard beeped. I looked at the car coming towards me. I was so scared I could not move. I could not scream. I could not do anything. I was like a deer in the middle of the road. I was so scared so I close my eyes and wait for my fate.

Some grabbed onto me before I was hit by the car racing towards me. We both fell back. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that it was Kibum who pulled me out of the way of my near death experience. That was something I did not want to experience ever again. I looked into his sweet eyes.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING MINAH? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED.” Kibum pulled me more into a hug.
I”I would be better off if I was dead.”

“No you would not be Minah because I would be lost without of you and Choco. Is there any way that I can have both of you?” Kibum asked me not letting go. He looked closely at my face hoping for some good news.

“There is no way that could happen.” I looked away. “You have to pick one of us. You cannot have both.”

“That’s the thing my heart can’t pick one because you are the same person not matter what Minah. If you are the same person it means I pick both of you.”

---

“Kim Kibum your wish is my command.” A mysterious person said from a distance. “You will get both your dog Choco and the person you love Minah. The soul will be split in two so you can have the same person who loves you Kibum.” The person snapped his figures and Minah fainted.

---

“Minah Minah please wake up.” Kibum shoot her and he suddenly saw a light coming from the necklace around her neck. Choco suddenly appeared sleeping. Her eyes opened slowly and Kibum’s hand.

Kibum patted his dog Choco on the head and then looked at Minah who was still not responding to his questions. He leaned down and kissed Minah gently on the lips. He pulled away slowly and watched Minah’s eyes open slowly. “Kibummie Oppa.” Minah said weekly.

---

Kibum took me to the hospital just to make sure I was ok. I sat in the bed as he looked at me. He held Choco in his arms and I started to wonder what happened. I thought I was Choco.

“Minah are you ok?” Kibum asked sweetly.

I looked over at Kibum and still was unsure about what happened.

“Minah please answer me.” Kibum asked pulling me into a hug.

“Minah…” that person who granted my wish appeared. “Miss Minah I am giving you the life that you want and giving Kibum both you and Choco. I think it is better this way. I just had to test Kibum before decided what I was going to do. You two are happier when you are together.” The person started to walk away. “Kibum treat Minah well and love her.”

“I will I promise.” Kibum said as he pulled me into a kiss and everything was happily ever after.

Authors Note: I am so sorry for the vrey late update. I am taking a summer class and I work five days out of the week. That will change once I go back to college August 18th. I hope you like my final chapter this fic was alot of fun to write. I hope you liked it. Please check out my other fan fics. I hope you like them as much as this fic.
  I aIII