Chapter 11: Lip Stains

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 11:Lip Stains

“Minah!” I heard someone’s voice call me. I sighed and turned around and looked at him. I saw Kibum standing in front of me with a stain on his shirt. I turned around and started to walk towards the stage since I was suppose to perform soon. I felt him grab onto my shoulder and turn me around.

“Yaahhh Kibum I do not want to talk to you.” I looked at him with emotionless eyes. “Not right now.” I tired shaking him off, “I need to perform on stage now. Leave me alone Kibum.”

Kibum pushed me against the wall gentlelu and lifted my chin so I was looking into his black eyes. “Did I do something wrong. Please talk to me Minah. You used to tell me everything. Why is there no emotion in your eyes?”

“Yes you did something wrong. You were cold to me when I did nothing, but help out a friend who needed my help. You go off with some girl and get that stain on your shirt. Is she a good kisser I bet she isn’t or she would not have missed? Do you think I want to talk to you right now?” I pushed Kibum away from me and headed on stage to sing if I can sing in the state that I am in right now.



Dongho and Kevin watched this conversation; they watched with their heads tilted.

“Kevin Hyung, is she ever going to tell Kibummie Hyung the truth.” Dongho said cutely as he looked at Kevin who seemed frustrated. “Kevin Hyung.” He started to shake him when he did not answer.

“What!” Kevin looked at Dongho, “I’m sorry Dongho…she will tell him when she is ready. She told me not to tell him and I keep my promises.” Kevin went back to watching and he did a double take. “Wait how do you know that she is Choco?”

“She told me and Xander Hyung. Minah was so upset because of Kibum hyungs rude comments lately. She cried in my arms and I hate seeing noona like that.” Dongo tapped his chin, “Does Hyung like Noona.”

“I don’t know because before he was jealous of something. I just don’t like seeing her upset. It hurts.” Kevin said looking Dongho.

“Seeing who like what.” Kibum came over with his arms crossed looking at the maknae and the fish of U-Kiss. They both jumped at Kibum’s sudden appearance.

“Kibum Hyung you made Noona cry you’re going to pay for that.” Dongho rolled up his sleeves. He was ready to punch Kibum, but Kevin wrapped his arms around Dongho’s waist holding him back.

“Dongho chill do I need to get Xander Hyung.” Kevin said as Dongho started to struggle to get out of Kevin’s arms.

“No you do not need to get Xander Hyung.” Dongho puffed out his cheeks. “I will not do anything to him.”



After I was done singing I was so upset I just sat in my dressing room. I noticed Alexander come in and sit down next to me. He pulled me into a hug and patted me on the head. “You can stay at my place Choco.” He whispered in my ear. “I think you would feel better if you were away from you know who you. You need time away from him to feel better.” I just nodded at him and took his hand. He pulled me to my feet.

Alexander took off his sweatshirt put it over her shoulders. “Cheer up Minah you have a beautiful smile that the world needs to see.”

Alexander opened the door to his house and lead Minah into the living room. “Welcome to my home. Do you want anything to eat Minah. To drink. Would you like anything at all Minah sii.”

I shook my head at Alexander, “Xander oppa I just want to go to sleep.”



“Sure I will get you set up.” Alexander said as he went to get pillows and blankets. When he came back he noticed that Minah was already asleep on the cough. He walked over to her and put a blanket over her and placed the blanket under her head. He pushed a strain of hair out of her face. Alexander was about to head to bed when he heard a knock on his door; he opened it and saw Kibum.

“Kibummie what’s wrong. It’s late should you be at home.” Alexander asked.

“Can I come in and talk to you hyung it’s important.” Alexander let Kibum into his house and walked into the kitchen. Kibum came to a stop when he saw a sleeping figure on Alexander’s house. He noticed it was Minah with tears streaming down her face. “Hyung what is Minah doing sleeping in your house.”

“She was upset and I invited her here. I don’t think it would be safe if she was traveling home at this hour on her own. With the state she was in. Minah could have gotten into a dangerous situation.” Alexander said making a pot of tea.

“Your right she was upset and it’s my fault. I’m so stupid. She took it the wrong way.” Kibum sat down and took a sip of the tea Alexander made.

“Kibum what’s up with you lately? Your acting colder than normal.” Alexander sat down across from him.

“I was jealous. What do you expect it’s only human to have emotions like that? Is she ok hyung. I tried to find her after the performance to explain, but I could not find her.”

“She was in her dressing room and was crying there. She is really upset with you Kibummie.” Alexander said.

“I know she is why do you think I came here. To talk to you because you always know the right thing to say.”

“Just apologize to her and tell her how you feel.” Alexander looked at him. “Things will get better once you confess your feelings.”

“Your right thanks hyung. Please take care of her I am heading home.” Kibum got up and headed towards the door to leave. “See you tomorrow hyung. I will plan something for her Hyung. I will make her smile again.”

Authors Note: Finally was able to updated this I hope you enjoy what I have for you. Please comment and give mee feed back!