Chapter 9: Big Mistake

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 9: Big Mistake”

“Kibummie Hyung wait! hyung.” Kevin hurried after the older boy who was walking really fast. “Please listen to what I have to say Hyung.” Kevin grabbed onto Kibum’s arm resting his head on his muscular arm. He looked up at him with his sweet, childish eyes, “It is not what you think.”

“Kevin let go I do not want to talk to you right now.” Kibum moved his hand from Kevin and looked at the younger boy giving him the coldest look he had, but Kevin still didn’t move. Kevin once again grabbed on to Kibum.

“I’m not moving unless you talk to me.” Kevin puffed out his cheeks likes a blowfish. “Talk Talk Talk to me hyung please.” Kevin gave Kibum his puppy dog eyes and Kibum sighed. “Do not iqnore me HYUNG! You cannot my aegyo hyung since you love me hyung.”

“Fine I will give you ten minutes to explain everything since you are like a brother to me.” Kibum looked at his watch, “nine minutes.”

“yaa hyung I can’t explain everything in that sort amount of time.” Kevin said with pleading puppy dog eyes once again.

“Then you don’t have to explain to me…” Kibum got his arm out of Kevin’s weak grip and started to walk away from him.

“Hyung…” Kevin ran after him and grabbed onto his arm. “I I I asked her to help me out and she agreed to help me. We made a deal about something that I can’t tell you about. I promised her not to tell anyone. She has to be the one who tells you when she is ready to.” Kevin watched Kibum stop.

“What… she is not in any danger is she Kevin.” Kibum eyes darted to Kevin.

“She is not in danger. We just made a deal for her to be my fake girlfriend to get this stalker away from me. You know that stalker I been talking about Kibummie Hyung” Kevin looked at Kibum with puppy like eyes and he nodded at him, “plus…it seems like you have feelings for her to act this way hyung.”

Kibum glared at Kevin, “She is just a close friend. I I I do not have romantic feelings for her.” Kibum’s voice cracked as he walked away.

Kevin ran up next to him, “whatever you say Hyung. I’m sure she is just a close friend. You secretly love her I know.”

They arrived where the rest of U-Kiss was and Kevin looked around. “Xander Hyung where is Minah.”

“Wasn’t she with you?” Alexander asked as he looked up from his phone. He was tweeting and tilted his head.

“I told her to come here since she was upset about…” Kevin darted his eyes to Kibum, “Someone assumed something and made her cry.”

“Aish Kibummmie you need to be kinder to Minah” Alexander said as he stood. “Let’s go find her.” Alexander looked at the U-Kiss members. “Dongho and Kibum with me. Kevin with Eli and Soohyun and Kiseoppie together.

---

I sat down in the hall crying my eyes out until he came. He came and helped take my pain away from Kibum and his stupid jealous antics. I did not care anymore if Kevin fixed anything. My other master was here. I heard voices coming down the hall.

“Junnnnie isn’t that Minah. The cute dongsaeng of your brother.” Kyu Jong asked my master before coming over to me. He kneeled in front of me and lifted my chin. He saw my puffy red eyes. He took the sleeve of his shirt and whipped my tears away. “Are you ok Minah sii?”

The Mal of SS501 came over, “Who made Minah cry?” he came over and patted me on the head as he sat down next to me.

Hyung Jun oppa hurried over and looked at me, “what did Kibum do this time?”

“How do you know it’s your brother Junnie” Young Saeng asked walking over kneeling behind Kyu Jong resting his head on his shoulder. Young Saeng smiled cutely and waved at me with his dimples.

Hyung Jun looked at me, “What did he do this time Minah”

I looked away from my master because I did not want to tell him I liked Kibum and that me and Kevin were having a fake romance to get rid of his stalker.

“MINAHHHH NOOONA.” I head Dongho as he ran over. He stopped and bowed at SS501. “Hiii Hyungs…” Dongho looked at my puffy eyes and hurried over to me. “Noona why are your eyes red and puffy.” Dongho hugged me and buried his head into my shoulder. “Kibummie Hyung made you cry because you were acting like you were dating Kevin to get his stalker away from him.”

“WHAT.” The stalker came over to use and I stood up. “Faking you…”

“YAHHHH…” I yelled as the rest of U-Kiss arrived. “How dare you.” I said and went on with my little rant. “How dare you stalk someone who told you a million times that he is not interested? You want to know why Kevin asked me to help him because we are friends and friends help each other out no matter what. It may hurt someone else, but just leave Kevin Oppa alone. It is obvious that he is not interested or he would not have come to me for help. Just leave him alone now.”

I saw her and she was about to hit me, but Kibum got in front of me, “Do not lay a hand on Minah. She is right Kevin told us and it is annoying that you would hairrass Minah for just helping out her friend.” He said coldly. “We have each other’s backs since we are a family and we talk care of our family.”

The stalker ran off and Kibum turned around and looked at me. “Minah...” he looked at me and I just pushed pasted him. I was mad at him.

“MINAH.” He called my name once more and the tears started again. They were saw by Alexander and Kiseop and they hurried after me as I ran off.

---

Kevin walked over to Kibum and shook his head. “See yelling at us before did not help.”

Kibum gave a cold glare to Kevin and started to walk away, but felt his brothers hand on his shoulder, “Yo my brother you need to fix what happened.”

“I will but I need to talk to someone first...

Authors note: I hope you like this update hehehe. Some drama between Kibum and Kevin. Also, will Kibum finally tell his feelings. Will Minah not be mad a bummie anymore...FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Chapter 10: RIVAL! Grrrr Hara