Chapter 5: Busted by Wolf Wolf

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 5: Busted by Wolf Wolf

“Kibum Oppa” The four boys looked at Kibum with their arms crossed. They probably wanted an answer from him. My eyes went to Kibum who had a ‘WHAT’ expression on his face. They probably wanted an answer from him. ‘Why I called him that’ is probably what they re thinking.

“Why is Minah calling you that?” Alexander asked.

“Oppa means person older then you. A girl is supposed to call you that like how I call you Hyung Xander Hyung.” I saw Kibum get up and sighed. He looked annoyed, and it hurt to see him like that. He came back with a glass of water with ice. “Minah if you don’t feel good you should tell us.”

Kibum smiled and sighed.,“Dongho lets go we have to go to a variety show shooting.” Kibum was acting hesitant to leave. I could see it in his eyes that he was worried about me. I could not stand to see him that way; I looked away from him.

Kibum picked up his phone, “Hyung what is it. Choco ah is missing again.” Kibum’s eyes closed and he reopened them, ‘I have to head to a variety show right now. I will help you look later. Ok...Bye Hyung.”

Alexander looked at Kibum with a worried look. “I’m sure she will turn up. She always does Kibummie.” I watched as Xander patted Kibum on her head. “You two should go have fun.”

Kibum and Dongho left leaving me with the crazy monkey, the pecking pigeon, and the hoppy bunny. I looked at them tilting my head. I sat up and rubbed her head. I felt someone sit next to me; I looked over and saw Kiseop.

“Are you sure you are ok. You should lay down a bit more.” Alexander said to me all motherly. He kneeled down in front of me and looked into my eyes. “You look very worn out you should take a nap.” Alexander pushed me down slightly. “Rest,” He patted me on my head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.



Kiseop and Eli left to shoot a commercial that they were going to be in. They were heading out of the building when Kevin and Soohyun entered.

“Good luck on your commercial Hyungs. I know you will do a wonderful job.” Kevin said cheerfully. “Where is Minah. We got her an Android and a puppy phone charm because she reminds us of a cute doggie.” Kevin smiled.

“Don’t wake her up right now. She just fell asleep an hour ago. She is getting some rest since she fainted an hour ago.” Eli said and looked at Kiseop, “He found her and Kibum arrived moments later when Kiseop had a panic attack.”

“Yaa I was worried about Minah. She is our dongsaeng and I care about her. Kibum is the one who seemed really worried. He took care of her so quickly.”

“Is she ok?” Soohyun asked.

“It was just a slight fever and she was dizzy.” Eli said. “Come on Kiseop we have to go.” Eli pulled on to Kiseop as the left. Soohyun and Kevin entered the room seeing Alexander half asleep and Minah out cold on couch.

Soohyun went over to Alexander and started to tickle him waking him up. Alexander’s eyes opened and he looked at Soohyun.

“Sleep well hyung.” Soohyun smirked as he heard Alexander’s stomach growl. “Come on hyung lets get you some food. Kevin will watch Minah.”

“Ok I will watch her.” Kevin sat down in front of her with a sweet smile. He watched his hyung’s leave.



My eyes started to open and I saw Kevin who was sleeping with his head resting on the couch. He had a grip on my arm. I sighed and looked around the dark room, and I was happy no one was around. Kevin was not awake so this would be the perfect opportunity to turn into a dog and got out of Kevin’s grip. I hopped on the floor and headed towards the door before I turned back into Minah.

I suddenly heard someone behind me and a gentle grip on my arm. I looked back and saw Kevin. Kevin’s eye went wide as he looked at me from head to toe. He was in shock and now he knew the truth about me.

Kevin took a step closer to me and spoke, “Minah are you Choco.” He asked me with sweet gentle eyes. He placed a hand on my chin and made me look into his eyes. I was trying to not look at him. I was busted. My cheeks turned slightly red because I still felt sick. I must have been in human form for too long. It’s getting hard and hard to turn from human back to dog lately, “Why didn’t I see this before?”

“See what before Kevin Oppa,” I looked at him with a cute smile. I still felt dizzy.

“Your eyes are just like your dog form. Why are you keeping this from Kibum hyung? He has been worried about you.”

“I know he has been worried. Do you think I know that? I know that I’m hurting him and I can’t stand that I am.” Minah got all choked up, “Please don’t tell him Kevin Oppa.”

“I won’t but you have to do something for me.” Kevin looked Minah in the eyes.

Authors Note: Wolf Wolf I knew its been long from my last update. I hope you like it. Hehehe. I was stuck between Kiseop, Kevin, and Soohyun to find out who she was, but Kevin would make things interesting. Please give me feedback.

Chapter 6 title is going to be 'Lets Make a Deal'