Chapter 12: Birthday Kiss

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 12: Birthday Kiss

“Do I really have to be here Xander Oppa. I am still not over it.” I said to him with my arms crossed and my cheeks puffed out. I was in a cute black dress and pumps. I really did not want to be here right now.

“Yes you do have to be here Minah its Bummies birthday. He wants you to be here.” Alexander looked at me and patted me on the head and looked at my sad eyes and my puffed out cheeks. He grabbed my cheeks and forced me to smile. “Try and smile and have a good time.”

“I can’t I am running out of time.” Minah said moving Alexanders hand from her cheeks. She arms crossed her arms, “Don’t you understand. My year is almost up being a human. I need to make a decision soon.”

“Wait what!” Alexander looked at me with wide eyes. “What do you mean by that Minah!” Alexander’s eyes were very concerned.

“Alexander oppa I can’t stay as a human forever. The spell is wearing off and I will be a dog again. The spell is limited. It is better this he forgets about me and has his Choco Yahh back. He doesn’t need Minah” I started to walk away.

“Yaahh Minah.” Alexander came after me and grabbed my wrist and stopped me, “I don’t like how you are talking about yourself. He started to pull me along. We sat in the seating area outside of hall where Kibum’s birthday was being held. “What do you mean you are running out of time? I thought it lasted forever. “

“It only last a year unless I tell Kibum and he accepts it. If he doesn’t I will return to being just his Choco-yah. I’m ok with that. I should not have come into this blindly. I don’t think I am going to tell him.”

“Tell who what?” Soohyun asked us as he came from the bathroom. He looked tired once again. U-Kiss was working hard on their comeback.

“Nothing.” I said to him and stood up and Alexander pulled me back down to my seat on the cough next to him.

“Sit!” Alexander said and I obeyed him, “Tell Soohyun what Kevin, Dongho, and I know already. They have a right to know what you are hiding from Kibummie because you keep putting off telling him.”

“But…” I looked away from Soohyun because Eli and Kiseop arrived. They seemed to be wondering what was going on. Kiseop waved at me like a dork and Eli was fixing his tie because it was messed up.

“What’s going on hyung.” Kiseop rubbed his eyes. He seemed to be as tired as Soohyun. “Is Minah Ok?” Kiseop asked with a concerned look on his face. “Minah?” He gave me his adorable confused look and kneeled down in front of me.

“Well you see…” Minah looked at Alexander and the three members who yet to learn about her secret. “I have not been honest with you guys.” She looked at them and looked away. “I never told you about my past.”

“What do you mean about that?” Eli asked as he put his cell phone away looking at me with his pigeon eyes.

“I have no past.” I looked at them and they looked at me with a questionable and blank expression on their faces. They had no idea what I was talking about. Alexander seemed to be the only person who knew in the group because I showed him what I was.

“How can you have no past?” Kiseop asked tapping his chin.

“Because Minah does not exist.” I looked at them.

“How can that be you are right in front of us?” Soohyun said with his arms crossed and he tilted his head.

“Things are never what they seem. I may appear as a human to you right now, but in reality I am just Kibummie’s dog Choco.” I waited for their reactions.

“Yeah right how can that be true?” Eli said with a chuckle “Minah you are so funny.” Eli planced a hand on my shoulder and patted it.

“It’s true. Ask Xander oppa.” I said with a slightly upset voice, but that changed when Alexander spoke in his sweet gentle voice.

“It’s true.” Alexander said, “Minah how about you go back in so I can explain it to them.” I just nodded, but I did not head back in. I headed out onto a balcony where it was snowing. I shivered because my clothing was not appropriate for this weather.

---

Soohyun looked at Alexander, “Wait its true. Why didn’t you tell us before and why is this being kept from Bummie.”

“Because I just found out a few weeks and Kevin knew for months. That is why it appeared that they were dating because they made a deal. They just pretended to date to help Kevin get a stalker away from him and to keep Kevin from spilling the beans. Me and Dongho found out when she just got upset with Kibum. She showed us and now she seems a bit unstable since she is running out of time being a human.”

“What why.” Kiseop asked with sad eyes.

“She said it would only last a year and her year is almost up. The only why she can stay human if she tells Kibummie and he accepts what she tells him.” Alexander looked at them.

“Then we have to make sure that happens.” Eli and Soohyun said at the same time.

---

I felt a jacket go over my shoulders and someone’s are go over my shoulder. He spoke, “Minah what are you doing out here. Its freezing and you can catch a cold.’ Kibum said to me. He walked in front of me and leaned against the balcony’s railing.

I crossed my arms and looked away from him. I did not speak because I was still upset with him. He walked over to me and made me look at him, “You’re still mad at me. How many times do I have to tell you nothing happened between me and Hara; we are just friends. The person I care about the most is you.”

“Yeah right you are lying to me again.” Tears ran down Minah’s cheeks and Kibim whipped them away. He looked so handsome with snowflakes in his perfectly black hair.

“You are going to argue with me on my birthday. I only want you to know that I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. Aish I am really bad at stuff like this. Minah I have been acting that way for a reason.”

“And what reason is that Kibum.” I watched as he moved closer to my face.

“I can’t help to act that way to mask my feelings for you. I guess the truth is out now.” He kissed me softly on the lips and pulled me close. I blushed and kissed him back. I always wondered what his lips tasted like. What they felt like? They were so soft and warm. I thought this was a dream, but I was wrong.

Kibum pulled away and still hovered close to my face. What was I going to do now? Should I tell him the truth?

Authors Note: Boom I hope you like this chapter. hehehhee. THree chapters left now heheheh what is going to happen. What will she do? Please give me feedback and enjoy this chapter!