Chapter 7: My New Master “Wolf”

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 7: My New Master “Wolf”

A few weeks have passed since the day I fainted and felt under the weather. The day that Kevin found out my true identity as Kibummie’s Choco ahh. The day I made a deal with Kevin, my new master who treated me like a princess. The deal was to be Kevin’s fake girlfriend due to his little stalker issue. Today was the day before my debut with my song 'Without U' it was a hip hop ballad and I was going to be on an interview show with them. They had their comeback two weeks ago; I appeared and sang in their lead track 'Turning Back Time.'

I sat on the couch in the waiting room of the show there were other idol's here as well which included SS501 oppa's. I was sitting alone on waiting for Kibummie and Kevin to return since I was going to appear on the show with them. The rest of U-Kiss was going to arrive later since we were going to perform together.

I felt warm hands on my shoulders and looked up and noticed Hyung Junnie oppa! "Minahhhh" he said loudly, "where is that cute little brother of mine." He hugged his arms around my neck pulling me close to his chest. His body felt so warm and comforting. It was making me go crazy and blush like mad. My masters tend to do that to me.

"I'm right here Hyung and stop flirting with my dongseang your five years older than her." Kibum walked over to us.

"She reminds me of someone that we both know, I can't help it!" I looked up at Junnie oppa when he said that. Could it be that Junnie was onto me or something? Does Junnie oppa know that I’m Choco. Kevin came over and sat next to me pulling out a box of Pepero. I smiled at him and took the box.

“Something for our sweet Dongsaeng. You must be hungry. Kevin looked up at Hyung Jun "hi Hyung Jun Hyung. How are you?" Kevin said that cheerfully. Kevin was really close to both Hyung Junnie oppa and Kibummie oppa because Kevin was in Xing with Kibummie.

Hyung Jun and Kevin started to get into a conversation about acting in musicals. I was not really paying attention to what they were talking about. As the talked about their experience in musical, I started to munch on the Pepero that Kevin gave me.

Kibum sighed and sat down on the other side of me. He pulled out his phone and started to tweet. Kibum looked over at me and smiled at me. I offered him some Pepero. He took one and munched on it. Kibummie put and arm around my shoulder and took a picture with his phone and started to tweet again.

90KKB: Waiting for the interview to start. I’m going to be on the show with @Kevinwoo91 and my dongsaeng @MinahChocolate Here is a picture. Twitpix.com

(@90KKB @MinahChocolate you guys are too cute together. Pepero yum I want some but where is @Kevinwoo91 he is not in the picture.

I sighed as I looked at my twitter on my phone. I put my phone back in my bag and got up putting another Pepero stick in my mouth walking over to see what time we were going to do our talk; I noticed Kevin's stalker coming up to me. Kevin’s stalker worked as a stylist for SHINee and I quickly tired to avoid her but could not.

"Minah where is your boyfriend?" she took a step towards me! I took a few steps back and felt someone’s hands go on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jung Minnie oppa.

Jung Min smiled down at me, "is there a problem here!"

"No not at all Jung Min Oppa" Kevin's stalker said as she walked away with her hands crossed. She seemed angry that she was not able to mess with me. I was happy that the mal appeared to save me from this girl.

"Minah! Has she been giving you problems?" His arm around my shoulder leading me back to Kibummie and Kevin. “Yaa Junnie what are you doing.”

“Nothing Mal.” The two started to bicker as they walked off.



I sat inbetween Kevin and Kibum for the interview show. The woman was asking us questions and then she had one directed to me.

“Minah sii. So your comeback is tomorrow how do you feel about that.” She smiled at me and I smiled back.

“I’m a little nervous, but I know I will have U-Kiss there with me and I already performed with them on their main track on their album. I was more nervous about that then my solo performance.”

Once we were done with the talk we performed the song. The rest of U-Kiss was here now and I sang a lot of the song with Soohyun the ert and power vocals of the group and my sweet angel master Kevin.



It was the day of the performance and I had to do two. One with U-Kiss and one by myself and unfortunately Kevin’s stalker kept following me around. I could not take it. She needed to get her facts right and leave Kevin alone. I sighed and felt someone grab my arm and pull me close to him.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chappie. T_T I hope you like it. Hehehe WHo grabbed on to Minah's arm. Teeheee he. Please give me feed back wonderfuk Kissmes <3 Also check out my other fanfics, 7Kisses University, Stylish Kiss, Finally Fallen, 0330, and the fanfic I am writng with my unnie Everlasting Fairytale.

Chapter 8: A Kiss from a Prince!