Chapter 6: Lets Make a Deal

Choco-o-Love

Chapter 6:Let’s Make a Deal

I looked at him when he said that he would not tell Kibum that I am Choco, but what did he want from me. My eyes looked into Kevin's big, warm brown eyes waiting for his question. He was a very caring person, my second favorite U-Kiss member. I always saw him as a dog since he sleeps at Kibummie’s house a lot bringing me treats all the time. His hand was so soft and he is so gentle on my chin. "And what is it that you want from me?" I continued to blush. It wasn't because of Kevin; it was because of this stupid fever I had.

"Can you..." he looked in to my big brown eyes, holding me in his arms.”Please pretend to be my girlfriend so this girl stops stalking me? She's so scary!"

"Kevin," my voice squeaked when he said that. He wanted me to pretend to be his what...”Girrrl—frrriend.” I was trying to get the words out but was having difficulty. The person who was popping into my head was Kibum, "but but I..."

I felt Kevin place a hand on my head, "I know you like Kibum Hyung! He will not know about us fake dating. I will just be between me and you." He moved his hand to my cheek and he knew my weakness. He knew how to get me to say yes by treating me like a dog, "are you ok Minah? You are burning up!"

"How do you know that I..." I felt dizzy and fell into Kevin. His arms wrap around me, holding me up. I looked up at him with tired eyes. “That I like Kibummie Oppa!”

"I know by the way you look at him. The look in your eyes really dose express your feelings. You are always smiling at him even if he is being cold to others. You have a warm personality that brings a smile to his face." Kevin looked down at me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me over to the cough and laid me down. He took off his jacket and draped it over me.

"Ok Kevin I will help you with your problem. Why are you getting stalkers? Is it because of your angel like personality? Since I'm helping you can you help me with something Kevin Oppa! It can be a part of our deal." I sat up and patted the spot on the cough next to me.

Kevin nodded, "I can help you win Kibum Hyungs heart! He seems to like you a lot Minah!" He sat down next to her, "oh here is the phone we got you." He showed her and helped her set up a twitter. MinahChocolate



Kibum arrived back at the company carrying Dongho on his back. He entered the room where he left Minah and the other members of U-kiss. He came to a stop when he saw Minah’s head resting on Kevin’s shoulder. Kevin was setting up stuff on Minah’s phone.

Kevin looked up and saw Kibum, “Hi Hyung! I was helping Minah set up her phone. She fell asleep and still has a slight fever. Xander Hyung and Soohyun Hyung went to get something to eat. Eli and Kiseop are shooting a commercial. “

Kibum placed the sleeping maknae down and put a blanket over him. “Did she take any medicine?”

“She did that is why she fell asleep.” He looked at Kibum, “So hyung what do you think of Minah.”

“What do you mean what do I think of her Kevin.” Kibum sighed, ‘I have to go now and help hyung find Choco.” Kibum noticed Kevin’s expression change.

“Is something wrong? Kibum asked crossing his arms.

“No nothing.” He looked at Kibum and then at Minah who’s head fell into his lap. “I’m probably going to stay here tonight. I will keep an eye on Dongho too.”

“Ok I’m going to find Choco.” Kibum left the room. Once Kibum left Minah turned into Choco. Kevin looked at her and quickly picked up Choco.

“Hyung.” Kevin ran out to where Kibum was and handed Choco to him, “She been at the company the whole time. I did not notice..

Authors Note: hahaha fast update ^^ I wrote this on my Ipod and sent it to myself hehe. I hope you like this update. Kevin and Minah are going to be a team for a something now.

The next Chapter is going to be called "My New Master Wolf"